Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Survey on ICO investments looking for ICO investors! Get report, win 0.5 ETH!  (Read 119 times)
ico_researcher (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

I'm a university researcher (GER/NL) and try to investigate why people invest in ICOs (decision criteria, motives, behavior) in an empirical fashion. We would be very glad to win your participation in the survey as we really feel that this study might help to address a lot of open questions surrounding ICOs. Any help in filling out this survey would thus be greatly appreciated:

https://www.unipark.de/uc/ICOs/

As a reward for your participation, you will receive a detailed report of the results. This report will give you actionable insights on how to optimize your investment strategy and will most importantly allow you to benchmark your decision making to a large sample of ICO investors. Also, the report will reveal interesting information about specific aspects of ICOs, such as investor motivations, the opinion on white papers, regulation, and many more. The results of the study and all related publications will be published Open Access and freely available.

Finally, if we reach 500 participants or more, we will hold an Ethereum raffle in which we will distribute 0.5 ETH to a randomly chosen person.

If you have any questions, suggestions, feedback, shoot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

i think you should pay this survey for all participants that qualyfied, may be 0.05 eth every each person look good on me,,succes with your project Smiley
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

i think you should pay this survey for all participants that qualyfied, may be 0.05 eth every each person look good on me,,succes with your project Smiley

I do love to enter competition specially when submitting entry like feed back, observation, and some correction on details but when it comes to raffle draw and giving prizes to random people, its not my thing, since I never have luck on draws--haha
ico_researcher (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

I understand your concerns. The problem is that I do this survey as part of my regular job (= there is no external funding behind it), which means that I have to pay incentives out of my own pocket and I simply cannot afford to pay 0.5 ETH to everyone.

Also, if everyone would receive 0.5 ETH this would attract people that have never invested in an ICO and still fill out the survey. The thing with incentives in research is always that they should be strong enough to incentivize real respondents to some extent, but are not enough to encourage "fake" respondent.

Also, I think that the information you can receive from this survey is woth more than the ETH. But of course, this is difficult to grasp and may not motivate Smiley

Still: Thank you for considering the survey, any help is truly appreciated!  Smiley
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

There is an inherent risk in investing in ICOs, but the potential profit is worth the risk to many investors.
In order to midigate risk, you must do your own due dilligence and research the projects alot to make a very well informed decision on whether to invest or not...

I have some interesting projects that i'm looking into heavily myself, they might peak your interest.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.

Muirfield IP is an opportunistic private equity real estate investment firm leading the effort to reinvent and improve private equity investing through the use of blockchain technology.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: