Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:23:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job?  (Read 1851 times)
CryptoVal13 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
fantomasik

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

It is very hard for a beginner to start working in crypto from scratch, I have had this job as a hobby for a whole year, and now I can do without additional work.

Thaoni21

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink
If you are going to give up your existing job and begin your new job with bounty campaigns, I think you should choose a signature, video, blogging and translation campaign. I do not think we will get the average wage if we do 6 hours a day. Your life will change if you want it to change. The job only gives you income, and your lifestyle is yours. Why do you think this is a loss?
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

I think it would be fairly easy to make a living with bounties. Doing the content bounties would probably pay the best, you'd just need a good method for sorting the good ones.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

I work at the main work from 9.00 to 18.00, and then sit down for cryptocurrency, which approximately I spend at least 2 hours a day. And on weekends all day and can sit

denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

Participating in crypto related work is risky. What if some of the projects turn out to be a scam or there isnt enough market demand for the projects you take part in. All that will lead to lower or no money at all for you and its not worth the risk.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

Understanding newly born technology, especially as new as crypto - isn`t  something that can be learned in  2 months.
One needs a hard work and dedication to understand tech and then discover - in which sphere he finds and expresses himself best.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

I think it would be fairly easy to make a living with bounties. Doing the content bounties would probably pay the best, you'd just need a good method for sorting the good ones.
Yes, I also agree with you and think it is easy to make a living with bounties because you will need to join as many as you can as long as you are sure that they are very good projects and you will earn something tangible from them at the end because bounty need you to complete a given task and you have to complete the task for all the projects you are in.
jaxteller

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

good question, would like to know as well. Depends on your skill level I guess.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

Really man, 6 hours a day? Dude I am pressing the balls like 18 hours a day and then also I am successful (partially) in my goals after two to three years of work. You cant believe it but this is how long it can take you to work with full speed and earn huge bucks from the crypto currencies. There is no way to lock and load your boosters in any direction and hope for the success. You need to work for the crypto then what it will ask for is the time, a lot of time from you. Many of them are here and successful because they have heated up their chairs for hours and hours.  Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoVal13 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

It is surely a risk, it is just happened that I quit my job because of absolutely no signs of motivations. It is hard to work for many years and then one day to find out it doesn't inspire you and also doesn't give you a good profit. I started from translation and some social media (but it was like 5 projects from which 3 are scam))).I read alot on forum and see that some prefer to take lots of bounty campaignes same time, others say that usually translation is paid better..but how to know where less risk if any project you get involved in can be a scam?No matter what kind of work you do. BTW, I didn't invest, just started to receive tokens but I understand that the best would be to HODL and if its your full time you can't HODL(few years)..there needs to be a way=((.

Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

I think we can't tell the exactly how long will it take to make some good money. Specially the recent market condition is not so good. So it is better to give a try first. But, If you plan to start bounty I think now you shouldn't join social media campaigns as the  rewards are less.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

For a newbie, it will be difficult to have a stable job here in crypto. It takes a lot of experience to get permanent jobs. Bounty campaigns won't be able to provide you the stable income source that you want because once the tokens get distributed, you need to wait for quite a while for it to have a value. If you want a full time job, you really need to render your full time here because this forum has so many members and you will have so many rivals.

Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

I also think the same as you.
maybe for beginners as we are very difficult for this in made as the main job because so far I am still in the stage of learning while working in the world of cryptocurrency.
so daily work is done alternately like a side job but I have a dare And confidence can be successful here.
AlisaWhishie

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

I started as a bounty hunter in January (I participated in content creation campaigns mainly, I make youtube videos), and I received my first income in April only. I mean not only receiving some worthless tokens, but selling them and getting fiat. It was $50, so it took me 3 months to earn my first $50. And yeah, I worked (and still work) more then 6h/day. And no, I'm not rich (haven't bought a car or a flat) yet, don't listen to these fairytales about crypto (especially bounty) making you rich.

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

I work on a free schedule, that is, more than 11 hours. Because I'm working in the programming area, and it's not as fast as I'd like. But very often it so happens that I can keep up in less time. Usually my working day is 12 hours.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

Well mate, before you can think it to be a full time job. Be sure that you are mentally and emotionally prepared. In my experience, bounty campaign payout after 2 to months after ICO ended. Amount of earnings are not permanent. We can't  predict how much our earning because it will depend how successful our project are. Is it OK for you if that will happen if that is your only job? How can you pay your monthly bills if our income is not permanent?
CryptoVal13 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

Well mate, before you can think it to be a full time job. Be sure that you are mentally and emotionally prepared. In my experience, bounty campaign payout after 2 to months after ICO ended. Amount of earnings are not permanent. We can't  predict how much our earning because it will depend how successful our project are. Is it OK for you if that will happen if that is your only job? How can you pay your monthly bills if our income is not permanent?

Well,mentally I was prepared that first month-two it will be quiet.But you know what is interesting, in crypto world its like you get into college, you need to choose your direction, right? You can't do everything and be best in all, you need to focus on some direction and then study. I was thinking about taking some crypto courses but my friends say that there is nothing best like youtube and personal experience cause noone will teach you how to be sucessful.Is it true?

bisa coy

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

I think it takes a while for a beginner, because there are still many things we need to know and learn more. besides this time all the altcoin fall and this should be more focused again in collecting altcoin to mendaptkan rewards from our work!

aldrin6697

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

A full time job will assume to be 8-12 hours per day.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: