Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job?  (Read 1848 times)
jaythelingly

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:38:56 AM

Actually yes it takes time to learn but after few days later you will achieve your goals because hard work and patience make person perfect also I think bounty is fairly easy to make this. If you manage your time then it will be great for you.
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

For a newbie it is quite difficult at the first time to gather all the knowledge and turn this into a profession. I think with a little effort and time this might turn out to be a success and good source of income but there are some certain risks as well. I believe risks can be avoided with experience as the time goes by.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:24:32 AM

initially I have this job as spend time let me not wasted and of course also as a hobby, because I like new challenges. but for 2 years I have a lot of learning about crypto that I make as my permanent job.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

You don't have to work full time unless you want to be a cryptocurrency trader. I think it's a very hard job, but you can try it first and wish you good luck.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

i dont think for a newbie it is proper for a full time job trading. because if you want to be a full time trader you supposed to make daily trades not long time holding. and daily trades are really risky plus needs experience to make profit.

turn the page
Andruha1993

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

When I started working in crypto, I considered it as a hobby and extra income. Then I realized that the world of crypto is very promising and I left my main job and completely began to deal with crypto currency and spend about 12 hours a day on it.
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

I also learned about hunting bounty. I think if I could, I would spend 3 hours a day doing this job well. Hope to have more income.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

If you want it full time you must know the risks in risking everything to crypto, you must be knowledgable and financially prepared. Sometimes crypto can stress you more than any jobs out there.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

scamming, failures and losses is usual thing in crypto, we just can become more careful
Also i have a friend that joined 60 bounties at one time but the reward is just 30% from it because most are scams and no price when enter the market
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

Crypto market shall be researched very first if you want to take this place as your job place. After careful research, you can make a standard level of money from this industry working intelligently and efficiently. But, if you take it as your hobby first, you will really love it.
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

My full-time job lasts nine hours a day. I spend time in the prize campaigns for this half of time. I have to do this to make money.
View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

I do not work on the main job. This allows me to do crypto. But if I had a job, then my answer would be negative.
angrybirdy

Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink
its really hard for a beginner to do full time in crypto, we all know that if you're just a newbie, its kinda hard to understand how to earn or how to relate yourself from different kinds of discussion about crypto. if a beginner do a full time in crypto, he might lose interest right away. so its better if he just focus himself studying or learning about crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

I take time in bounty campign as my full time job after work.I'll do it in weekdays about 3-4 hour beside with my family.But in weekend all of my time are in the family.However if I'm not done or complete my obligation in bounty campaign I'll give time to finish it.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

Six hours a day is not enough to have a steady income.In cryptocurrency, the income is very unstable, as you are lucky.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

It's quite difficult to rely with earnings from bounty campaign most especially if you are a beginner because as per my personal experience it took at least 3 months before I had received my very first reward and I still need to wait further because the token I received during that time was not listed yet in any exchange and it does not have good value as well so those are the problem that you have to take into consideration before deciding to make bounty campaign your sole financial resource.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

As for me since crypto needs a lot of efforts to make it more better but when i was given my oppinion that making crypto as fulltime job may be its possible since crypto was dealing also to tbat kind of thing but you must know and determine the crypto transaction or the bounties you joining is safe and surely success. That was also for assurance of your efforts given and also time .

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

If I were to say, I will not make crypto as my full time job because time is so unpredictable, wd cant predict what will happen in the future. What I am trying to say is that maybe in the future there will be an accident then you highly needed an amount immediately. But sad to know that crypto is not available so it is so unlucky.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
zarulFx

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:39:15 AM

If you got writing skill, create high quality content, video motion, fast learner and know how to grow your audience, filter long&short term invest, maybe you will make fortune  Grin (airdrop/bounty reward).
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

I think that you should only consider crypto as your job if you are a programmer or a marketer, otherwise you could do better on stocks investments.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: