Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job?  (Read 1851 times)
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

- Only few lucky people can get crypto related part-time/full-time job and get paid in crypto.
- There are few freelancing sites for cryptocurrency related jobs, you can try your luck there.
- Your level of knowledge on blockchain and cryptocurrency plays an important role in getting crypto related job so newbie have to wait long and work hard to get that position.

But everything is possible if you can work hard.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

Generally income based on job skills depends. It is not about how much time you have given it to see how you can work. Many people work 6 hours and someone gives less or more time.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

For me it depends on how knowledgeable you are when it comes to crypto and its ways to earn money. I did not do it full time it yet because I still need a stable job just in case I will not gain big profit in short span of time. usually I spend 5 to 6 hrs a day even I just have it as part time.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

Im almost working for 10hours and im on night shift and after my shift im spending almost 6hours for crypto. Its only a matter of time if we can really manage but i can say that im still able to focus for my job and crypto
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

patience, knowledge and strategy are the essential to the market of cryptocurrency. most of the previous investors did not think of the money but rather took this task as a hobby and to use their knowledge. the new investors should be patience and should not have greed for the money.
rassvetalirozy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

Yet the work is about experience and skills . More than 4-5 hours a day full - time .
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

Yet the work is about experience and skills . More than 4-5 hours a day full - time .
Definitely do not quit your job and go to the cryptocurrency market! But if you want to work in the cryptocurrency sphere, then get a job with a part-time, and in the remaining time do it.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

You can make crypto as full time job if you are good in trading and you know the principles behind on how to become a good one.
But for bounty hunters it seems that the bigger percentage goes to that, it's hard for you because there's no proper income and it's also possible that you'll get scammed by that bounty.
So all of your precious efforts will be wasted.
Crypto isn't only about bounty, you can also apply e-commerce, freelancing and other the same stuffs IRL.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

I think there is no specific hour to work in this crypto market. It varies person to person, for me it's a full time job. I spend more than time for this market. It's not surprising because many people spend full time for this market because its too profitable for them.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

If you plan to make it a full time job, then I would suggest you to reconsider doing these. It is a difficult thing to achieve. A stable income relying only on bounty campaigns and tradings and such. It is less risky to have a real job than focusing on cryptocurrency. You can gain a huge profit in cryptocurrency but it is not enough for being a main source of income, I think.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

If you are a beginner, then do not throw everything and give yourself completely crypto. You must first understand this, get the first income, and then think about the future.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

for a beginner to be able to understand quickly about cryptocurrency and give full time to be in cryptocurrency it is indeed difficult, especially if they have not yet found a clear and consistent income. I myself spent about 4 hours a day to be able to do bounty signature campaign work. is bored because it has to wait a long time but it never hurts to remain patient and pursue the existing. the process will not betray the results. Smiley
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

In my opinion if you have that much interest in any kind of job that will not take much time. And with your interest you can achieve a great position.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

It takes indeed a good amount of time to master the knowledge and to learn the proper strategies at first time. But, after 1-2 months i think it is very easy to earn a fair amount of money.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

I think it is hard but not impossible for a newbie. Have to work hard with passion because your life your decision if you think you can then you can do it within a short time.

camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

I think you have to live and breathe crypto. Do FA and learn TA. It won’t be easy and you’d need to put in plenty of time and be patient. The rewards can be huge though

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

I recently in cryptography and my work day takes six hours. For three months of work I earned $ 150. I think it's not enough. With the experience, the situation will change but I hesitate to leave the main job now.
dbravo

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

anything in this world takes time and patience. Most people started this out as their passion and love towards cryptocurrency and the market. While others started it out just as a hobby. No matter what we do, our aim shouldn't be the money, it should be of achieving best results. Nevertheless,  it takes minimum a year. 
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

Actually, it's not good for a newbie to get into a full-time job in crypto-space. You may work something else and try to understand by working 1/3 of the day with crypto-space. But if you tend to make it full time, then I would suggest you to keep in mind to - 1. be patient and passionate, 2. not to Giving up mentality, 3.make yourself defined and aimed and 4. Go for it. It would take to 10 hours upto 18 hours is how much interested you are.
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

It's not a matter of how many hours you spend in cryptocurrency in identifying whether you are working full time or not. It is a matter of your decision and what exactly you do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: