Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job?  (Read 1851 times)
sufiasyl

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:07:53 AM

Currently, I don't have job. But, I'm working here for few months and i'm loving working with it. But, I must say that it's better than jobs. There is no extra pressure or anything. It's a place to gather knowledge and share opinions which is very comfortable to work with
kulas

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:17:57 AM

it is possible for a newbie to make crypto a full time job but it is not that easy to start, it's a long progress to learn and get used to it. If you're just doing bouties and airdrops and have some skill doing content making then it should be not so hard for you to start.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:30:34 AM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink
which must be understood to be rich takes time and must go through various processes. I suggest you better also keep your office work and keep abreast of the world of cryptocurrencies at your leisure. if you already get a lot of income, please you open a job and business, success is in your hands with must in the base of hard work to get wealth.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:32:22 AM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

Crypto is a whole new market, so you can spend your time in a number of ways. It depends on what you like and how good you are. If you do bounties you may make some money but it sometimes can be less profitable than you think.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

That's why I've always advised against using gratuity as a full-time job.
Because you have a family salary problem, if you run into a scam, you can get nothing.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

we can not predict how the cryptocurrency in the future. we just follow the plot that existing and use it well. while cryptocurrency is still worth to followed then we also have to follow it maximally. we can follow a lot of bounties while we can do it and choose the good bounty to get satisfactory results. after getting the paid we can use it to build your own business to make it more profitable.
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

for me if i am a newbie and i am trying to make it as a full time job  maybe its ok for me if my  profit that will i get everyday is about 10usd per day is good for me as a salary exchange to my day job . i am trying to full time my work in airdrops and bounty but it was hard to tell because some project distribute coins 1-3months but some are weeks only or days. but today i am making good profit this time after 3 months of coins delay distribution, i can tell that my hard worked for my airdrops and bounties really paid off 
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:17:14 AM

I think it would be easy to make money with bounty. following a signature campaign will provide a lot of benefits. You just need to sort the important ones. after that you will receive the result. it does not take much time to work as a bounty hunter
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:30:12 AM

every day I work about 8 hours a day. This is for my main job. Only then I started to focus working on crypto. And these are longstanding. I am also familiar with such work systems. I just feel comfortable with working hours that are like this. Usually working on crypto a day is not limited to how many hours. Its important to get tired of it.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:33:24 AM

It will all depend on you, as not all of us will have what it takes or means to invest or trade in cryptocurrency. As it would take a lot of dedication and time along with restless night to make it as your full time job. You would also need to learn a lot of things some times and with something that is not according to your plans will happen you can get discourage in this market easily. I would suggest to make a foot hold first before anything and make it to a point that you will have a lot of determination.
kuilopp

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:35:39 AM

well i think it depends on in which country you are living , if you live in japan you will need more money for your daily life than if you live in ukrain. Everyday there are a lot of new bounties and airdrop you will probably need like 6hours a day to sort the good and the bad ones and to not miss the slot for a bounty.
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:48:12 AM

well i think it depends on in which country you are living , if you live in japan you will need more money for your daily life than if you live in ukrain. Everyday there are a lot of new bounties and airdrop you will probably need like 6hours a day to sort the good and the bad ones and to not miss the slot for a bounty.

That is what I intend to say. The cost of living is very different between countries, so it's mainly depending on where you live.

ardodd

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

Crypto is taking more and more time from my life and I can say that there are not any frames how to limit it. It looks like that crypto will take all my time without any breakes.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

six hours a day I think is enough to get results. It is already a good ideal time it is entered in the crypto field or other bounties. the more time that is prioritized for crypto I guess would be more yielding. It will create more jobs that can be followed. signature, social media, video article is much followed and could result in the bounty.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

I do cryptocurrency in my free time and spend about three or four hours a day on it. I have enough of this time to make a small profit. and I think that beginners should not completely go into the cryptocurrency, because earnings have recently fallen.
yes it should be for beginners can not make crypto as their permanent job. it is better to fill their free time on the weekend or their rest time. but being a bounty hunter like me has made me spend my rest time 4-5 hours a day.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

usually I need about 4-6 hours for a bounty job. I do a bounty job after my real work is done. if you are a beginner in bounty, it should be shared between real work and bounty.
Real work is also important for your status.
if you want to full bounty in your rights.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

Really in my country average full time salary is $300. but its for working 8 hours per day . But currently im earning more than $3000 monthly with just 3 hours daily work in bounty and airdrops. so crypto is 10X profitable to me.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kiarasatina

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

It is very hard for a beginner to start working in crypto from scratch, I have had this job as a hobby for a whole year, and now I can do without additional work.
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

My work only brings me pleasure Smiley and I do not regret spending more on it than it takes time. After all, good work brings not only profit. And the main link, this development and self-improvement.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:20:50 AM

I think that a beginner will have to go a long way, at least six months to learn how to earn and choose projects.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: