Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job?  (Read 1848 times)
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

Spending 3-6hrs in crypto is enough if you are doing a day time job, because between this hours you can generate a little profits on it, like if you are a trader, 3-6hrs is enough for you to earn let says its a little,  but atleast you didnt lost any amount, as you can see crypto prices are always at the downtrend, meaning even you are a full timer cryptoner,  your profits everyday didnt increase for atleast 5%, even you do it full time,  so for me 3-6 hrs in crypto is enough to earn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Germanicum

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

In all likelyhood one of the satisfying tasks in this business sector should be linked with investment management and promoting ICOs.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

For a newbie, you might be needing quite some time as you might still need to fully develop your knowledge on a few more things and you might want to still make some researches regarding certain issue. Although with cryptocurrencies, we learn everyday and come across new ideas or investment plans. Also if you are participating in airdrops and bounties, you might be needing a little more time. Basically all the time that you can give.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

What? Buy some Bitcoins and leave it. Do your job and one day, after 5 years come back, leave job and enjoy your life. Simple, right?
Many people are tading or selling cooins too early and that is why they will not be rich Wink.
so that easy if we want retired using our invesment in bitcoin.maybe it is only need two or three year to gain huge profit from our invesment.long time trading give us much time to do our main job.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

I have heard stories of people that had left their previous jobs to adopt it as a full time job. Probably because of the high level of income that springs from it maybe it eeven doubled their previous salaries but for me, I have not gotten to that stage in crypto , there is nothing bad if I can combine the earnings from my main job with that of crypto, I believe it will only increase it.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:31:48 AM

If you're a newbie then you have to be patient and get alot of knowledge and experience, make that your priority for now, after some time, you can increase the investments you make in quatity and variety and you can increase the amount of bounty campaigns you participate in.
anxioushoarder

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

My feeling is that people could find varied manners of catching some coins by means of crypto-currencies, but making a decent income commands thorough strategies to avoid some of the dangers of the market.
JohnTycoon

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

Most likely, some of the adequate roles in this business sector shall be associated with asset management and promoting ICOs since these seem to be here to stay.
suckmyBitcoin

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

A few workers that currently have a background in programming field of apps those can take into account exploting those upcoming the new jobs.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

I'm not sure if a beginner can make good money. This requires experience. I believe that you need to learn to participate in cryptography. And work for a whole day after that.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

Well mate, it really take time before you can make it as you regular job. Crypto world for now is not stable. The trends goes up and go down directly.  You need to establish first your needs and wants every month if your income here is enough monthly. And you need also to have savings incase of emergency.
toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

It is more agreeable for me to work at home peacefully than in a boisterous office where there are many individuals and they walk, talk, snicker, and drink espresso. I am an acquainted individual. Since for me even a little winning at home is superior to anything a major procuring in the workplace or (gracious, ghastliness!) in the city. Furthermore, the span of income will depend just on your aptitudes and capacities. And furthermore from tirelessness and teach.
daryom

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:55:59 AM

I figure it would be genuinely simple to bring home the bacon with bounties. Doing the substance bounties would most likely pay the best, you'd simply require a decent technique for arranging the great ones.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

beginner, it takes time a lot if you want to master a lot about crypto. too many fields there are in the crypto certainly make the time it takes to master crypto also takes time. so I think reasonable when it took a lot to learn about crypto. If you want big results in the crypto it takes time, of course, much to do it. about six hours I think is the ideal time.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

It's hard to change work and office to cryptocurrency.we need to re-learn, and many do not want it.This is a big risk and a big stress if it comes to trading.
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

I think that if you make it your main job then it will take much longer than usual work. The market is functioning 24/7 and I am sure that I will sometimes have to wake up at night to do something. To this you can add income instability and constant lack of sleep. I think few people decide to do it in full day Smiley
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:28:15 AM

for bounty work you should not think too much about results and some projects that become scam. the result of bounty will not be too big and it depends on your ranking. try to find any knowledge that builds your insights about the science of crypto trading and investment strategies. better to learn technical analysis, this will make you grow and explore more in this industry.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

Cryptocurrency is something you can do in your spare time. That’s what makes it great. You can still have a day job. Like most of us here. Going full time is very stressful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:03:54 AM

According to me everybody starts it from part time job, but some youngsters this is a simple job earn more money in short period without hardwork but this is not right. Every work wants full knowledge, proper time and full sitting. Freshers sees the profits of the senior members and decided to move in full time but this not easy. It is very risky and full with stress. It is very hard to change work.
BitForceOne

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

As far as I am concerned,  users may find varied manners of making a little amount of alts working ciber-currencies, but making a reasonable stream involves choosy tactics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: