Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:46:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job?  (Read 1851 times)
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

of course, making every effort of each person varies depending on the level of familiarity with and what they are doing. many of the things that make this a full time job due to see its potential. but outside it's working six to eight and I thought it was pretty and even can already achieve a lot of things to do.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

If you really wanted crypto to be your full time job you should be ready, just like everyone saying it is risky in its own way. Readiness, knowledge I think will be a big help if you really want it.
jingyu27

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:35:33 AM

If you are a newcomer to the encryption industry, I think you should find a job that stabilizes your income, and then spare time to understand that investing in cryptocurrency is the best option. In my opinion, the encryption industry can't give you a stable future.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

It's hard for a newbie to earn big money from scratch. Start from exploring the market, participate in different ICOs, trade, participate in Bounties to see how it works inside.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:04:49 AM

To begin with, I would not advise you to do this all the time, the fact is that such actions clearly do not have guaranteed earnings, so all possible risks must be uniquely related only to your position and you must understand this.
Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

actually, if we can see the opportunities that exist and use it well then we will get many benefits from cryptocurrency. but we know that the crypto prices itself are unstable, and a lot of people are frustrated with that. we can make the world of cryptocurrency as a full-time job, but we must really use our time well
Bloerty

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:12:53 AM

For an amateur, you may require a long while as you may at present need to completely build up your insight on a couple of more things and you should need to even now make a few inquires about with respect to certain issue. In spite of the fact that with cryptographic forms of money, we learn ordinary and go over new thoughts or speculation designs. Additionally in the event that you are taking an interest in airdrops and bounties, you may require somewhat more time. Essentially all the time that you can give.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

How much time are you putting into it already? For some, they might not need to put in too much extra time to make it a full time job cos they already have so much time invested in it already, especially if they have a lot of things that there are already doing. To make it a full time job though, you might need to spend a minimum of 80 hours per week.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

I spend my time everyday arround 10 hour to work on crypto to bounty, trading and other crypto activity.
So, this is my job and my work.
Thia crypto is always make a profit every year.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

I try to begin to earn from this field too. As me difficult everything is given to the beginner, but I understand that in it there is a prospect. Well if you have a friend who will be able to help. It is possible to find good friends at a forum who will share experience with you.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

Generally speeking, I think that to make your day-to-day work and the only source of revenue from crypto, you have to become a trader for these 6 hours a day. If you want to do this through bounty campaigns, you have to spend a lot more time. I think it's not as easy as most people think.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Patmille

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

i work almost 16 hrs on crypto although this is just an alternative source of income. i manage to do crypto works on the same time with my full time job.  although its a very long time it seems to be not enough because there are alot of airdrop and bounties to choose from
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:06:09 AM

Time is too important resource in our life and crypto takes too much time for itself, so I recommend you to spend this time inyour real life and to give up crypto.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

I can't take crypto as a full time job since I already have my work but that doesn't mean that I should not spend much time in trading, at least in a day I spend almost 3hrs in trading.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

Firstly put off your signature, because they pay you like 1$ each week. Then try to find some worthy projects and do as much as you can without excuses.
If you see strong result, then take a decision, is it worth it?
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

I do not have much experience in selecting a bounty campaign. So my income is quite modest. I hope to meet the good projects.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

8h is enough to make crypto in full time job with really promising income which will be enough for the life I am sure, i am working here and the main minus is stress only.
Milkymann

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

I've got main job but 1 hour 5 times a week a paticipate in bounties on this forum.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

I do not think to make it a full-time job. I am doing this only a side job. I'm still scared enough to make it a full-time job and leave my office job. I am afraid of the possibility of failure here, I am afraid that when I fail here I do not have another handle. But all the things I do here, I do with pleasure.
Collynzo

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

With my little experience in crypto, it could be time consuming and addictive, however it is not advisable making it the only source of income because of it's instability, however with a lot of learning and experience one could retire from his day job and solely make crypto one. I have seen people resign their pay jobs for crypto business, it is all a matter of choice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: