Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job?  (Read 1848 times)
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

To be honest, I really want to quit my main job and fully devote my time to cryptocurrency,but so far I am stopped by the idea that if the market continues to fall down,and never rises,so I have chosen a neutral position,I will remain at the main work,and of course I will continue to develop the cryptocurrency market.Well, then we'll see what happens,but so far the risk I think does not make sense.But the time I have it takes really a lot,on weekdays I sit in the evenings and earn on cryptocurrency, and on weekends in General, day and night I can sit here.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
irinakovallove

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

I have more than 3 hours of work on the forum per day. I have been engaged in crypto currency since January this year. I participate in social networks and signatures. I want to do blogging. I work here for pleasure as a hobby. Separately, there is a basic work.
Olimpikflame

Activity: 166
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

Personally, I would not be able to make the Cryptocurrency my regular job. Too passive will turn out, and boring. And most importantly, you will be very dependent on your computer and the Internet. And I would not like to live like this. I have 2-3 hours a day for cryptocurrency
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

Time is too important resource in our life and crypto takes too much time for itself, so I recommend you to spend this time inyour real life and to give up crypto.

You can use much of your time using crypto, but for me I only use my free time when I do crypto, especially at night this is my free time to do, I spend more than 4hours only a day for this crypto currency.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

As a newbie there's restrictions on the type of bounty campaign you can participate, you can do social media which pays very little like $5-$10 because too many people on spreadsheet..... To earn good money from bounty you have to rank up in order to do signature and content creation which is lucrative because people are not many on it's spreadsheet with about 20-40 percent of the total bounty pool.... About how much time it takes, if you're selective about the bounty you participate, it takes less than three hours a day so it's easy to combine with your regular job
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

I don't think you can make crypto into a full time job unless you are a blockchain developer then go ahead. Being in crypto is good but it is still very volatile to be a full time job since what you need for it to be a proper full time job is stability wherein your income can atleast pay for your basics like rent, food and bills.
kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

It depends on your skills, motivation, and experience, of course, there are no exact numbers. And how much money do you need is important too. For US and Europe its obv more than for some other places
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:22:06 PM

Actually, it varies from person to person, not everyone is the same nor have the same capacity of learning, but I could say that if you have a person that teaches you the basics, in about a month you could be dedicating to it as a full time job.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
joeyarg

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

Right. You need to be a tad crazy to do crypto full-time. LOL. You need to meet yourself where you are. Nobody pushes us to full-time crypto. If you're lucky and you feel you can do it as your primary job, go for it. Otherwise, tread lightly.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

I think doing blockchain work is very profitable, but very difficult. I personally treat it as a part-time job and spend about four hours a day on it.

pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

Participating in crypto related work is risky. What if some of the projects turn out to be a scam or there isnt enough market demand for the projects you take part in. All that will lead to lower or no money at all for you and its not worth the risk.

Always do apart of your income because only count for 1 job is very risky. Do more than 1 job to save your income because this is about life. Never believe into one job because sometime our job can be stucked and our financial will be problem. Actually doing full time job in cryptocurrency is very hapoiness but its not our only goal, as my financial not so good so i prefer save my financial by doing 2 jobs.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

If this work brings good money, then this work can be done all day long. Personally, my work takes about 6 hours a day with a good rest. And then really the salary reaches the order of an average level happens and above.
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

If you want to make a cryptocurrency for its ongoing work, get rating ICO. Take projects such as cointroops, casper. onlineio and rate them.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

Definitely do not quit your job and go to the cryptocurrency market! But if you want to work in the cryptocurrency sphere, then get a job with a part-time, and in the remaining time do it.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:19:02 AM

I have a steady job. in an Office, and I spent about 8 hours per day to work. It was only then the aim of my time working on crypto. Whether it's a bounty or trading.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
plmxs

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:21:59 AM

Yes, the Bitcoin Forum does get a good reward, but many good projects can be found through their own screening and judgment, most of which are junk items.
If you want to work full time, then I suggest you have some understanding of the market, and then choose to do it after you know the coin.
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:29:35 AM

a bounty provides a lot of benefits if we can choose a good bounty. but I don't think it will be effective if we do it as a full job. we know that payment for a bounty hunter is uncertain and we can't wait until the coin is distributed because it will take a long time. we also must have a permanent job other than working on the bounty.
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:32:05 AM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

I think the days of making a living from bounties is over.  There is no way you could earn a decent wage doing this.  The other issue is its inconsistent.  You may go 10 projects not getting paid or getting low value coins then hit a big one.  You never know.  This is more for fun not a job. 
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

Encryption has always been my part-time job, and I have my own full-time job. I will use my extra money to invest in some cryptocurrency. If I want to work full-time encryption, unless I get a lot of rewards in the encryption market.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:46:36 AM

I know some people quited their jobs and made bounty hunting,trading and investing in ICOs their main activity.
At the beginning of the year they gained a lot, but now suffer from falling market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: