Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job?  (Read 1851 times)
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

It takes a lot of time and It is very difficult for newcomers.You need to learn technical and financial knowledge.The suggestion is just to treat it as a part-time job.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

It would be better for newbie to spend time into learning, instead of hurrying into bounties. For participating in bounties, they need to have high follower social media account like twitter, facebook and Reddit, so that they can get good stakes by joining bounties. To take it as a full-time job, they need to have at least junior mumber.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

It takes a lot of time and It is very difficult for newcomers.You need to learn technical and financial knowledge.The suggestion is just to treat it as a part-time job.

It takes a lot of time but to newcomers and people who are not financially sound, it may be difficult to take this as a full time because you need mo ey somewhere to cater for your internet bills. I spent a lot doing this business on the net only because of internet bills. For time, we all use a lot of time in doing work.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

It is difficult for me to speak on such topics, because I cannot say exactly how much time is needed, if we spoke earlier, when there would not be a large number of checks, then of course it would be much easier.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

I would say that the time you put into crypto is not a good measure of a full time job or not.
What's most important is your spendable income you receive every month.

Basically, think about how much you get paid each month at your full time job.
Are you comfortable with that pay? Then your goal is to make the same amount through trading.
Otherwise, the quality of your life will fall very quickly and you will burn through any savings you have.

But it's not so simple, because you need to be making SPENDABLE money.
That means you need to make enough profit to maintain the value on your portfolio while at the same time making over and above that to cash out and live on.
I'm sorry to say, but for a newbie, full time trading is simply a terrible choice.
You can very easily ruin yourself financially within just 6 months.

halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink
well, for me it is connected with one's psychology type. some people are doing well in the offices, trust me, and joining crypto will be an absolute nightmare for them they just won't cope with pressure
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

It takes a while to build up some momentum, but once running steady for 6 months or so, the income will begin to appear.

A person dedicating a 40 hour week to crypto can easily manage:

75+ Facebook bounties
75+ Twitter bounties
50+ Medium bounties
1 signature campaign

and possibly more.

You take on that level of workload, eventually, you'll be swimming in crypto - ready for the big paradigm shift away from dollars.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

Today there are very few good projects, so it’s a novice’s mistake to participate in a large number of dubious projects. They work a lot of time but in the end earn nothing.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

I used to give work in generosity 5-6 hours sometimes more, but found a way to work less and earn more so now I work an average of 3-4 hours, and the profit is the same.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

I really had hard times when i first came here in this forum when it comes to managing the time for i have really loads of work during weekdays. But as time goes by, i used to it and i always try to give time writing the weekly posts needed in signature campaign during night time..

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

If you are a writer you can easily join as many bounty campaigns about reviewing their ICO and you can enter as many campaign as you can and you can make a good profit out of it, so if one bounty pays you an equivalent of $100 per bounty imagine how much can you make if you can create 100 entries.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:40:09 AM

if we work full time in crypto, then there is a lot that we can do, one of which is to participate in several bounty campaigns, conduct trade and investment.
if you trade daily, then you need a considerable amount of time to continue to monitor price developments, so you can make the right decision to sell and buy traded coins.
CryptoNewsTV

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:02:14 AM

If you would like to send me an email we looking for people to join our team in creating videos and content. Putting in 8 hours a day seems like it would not be necessary to be honest. Most things can get done in 3-4 hours for the day when it comes to most average marketing places in crypto.
WackMack

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:33:58 AM

I used to spend about 4-5 hours on cryptocurrency. Now, with a downturn in the market, there are fewer good projects. Therefore, the time has decreased and now I do this a maximum of 2 hours a day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:31:05 AM

If you really wish to make a crypto as your full time job, I think the process would takes roughly 6 month to 1 year.
During that time forward, we need to keep on learning and gain as much information as possible, cause cryptocurrency world is keep on updating.
ngerok

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:32:50 AM

Today there are very few good projects, so it’s a novice’s mistake to participate in a large number of dubious projects. They work a lot of time but in the end earn nothing.
the point is not to consider crypto as a place to find income in full. crypto can be done during free time. by having a real job and getting definite results you will feel happy and make crypto an additional income.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

I know people who are still a newbie but they have already participated in a lot of bounty campaign , time is very important if you have time to spare and you have a good social skill then go ahead you don't need to be a senior member or a hero to make social bounty a full time job.

Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

I don't think there is any specified amount of time that you have to be in crypto for you to make it your full time job, even if you have spent countless hours in the market, there is still no way that you can be able to make a comfortable living out of the coins, especially now that the market is in a bear, there is not much that can be made from the coins

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

There is no much time needed.
It is the source that must be granted.
If the thing is good and the source is better then it can be counted.
crypto currency is just a gamblig for me at late, but now i can tell this one is good.!
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

I used to spend almost all day on this work. But now I have become lazy. And all because the number of really worthwhile projects has decreased significantly, and I don’t want to waste my time on fraudulent projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: