Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job?  (Read 1848 times)
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

The earnings are dependent on your ranking, number of friends followers and it takes time to build it up for higher earnings.
Market situation is also unpredictable to count on it as a secure, stable earning opportunity.
I am not saying it is impossible, but you have to think twice before cut.
And earning mean different for people for different countries, so first of all we should define more precisely who much money we are talking about.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

I think that with 8 hours a day is more than enough to make cryptos your full-time job, but the most advisable thing is to look for some skill that differentiates you from the rest, try to learn to translate some language or create web content, so you can use those skills in bounties that pay much better.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

It seems to me that full - time-about 6 hours. This is quite a lot and during this time you can do a lot of things. So now I try to make my working day less than 6 hours
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

All the time when I participate in the bounty, I did not earn anything and all the work that I do when I receive coins, I hope that they will cost good money.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

I spent the time I had to do the bounty campaign assignments maybe only as much as 2 hours (1 hour when I wake up and 1 hour when going to sleep) after that I did other activities because my work was not only in the forum but I had a job in the office so I made cryptocurrency trading and forums as a side job.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

It depends on you campaign, how many campaigns you have? If you want to take as full time job then you need a maximum number of campaigns which require at least 10-12 hours.
But if we look at certain condition of market then it’s not a good decision to take bounty campaigns as a full time job, because its more risky now even some time you didn’t get reward as per your time.
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

Well it is hard if you are beginner make sure you do have a lot of time and also experience it is much more better if you make the crypro a part time job so you can know how this will do and things wont do a lot

Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

How much time you give in the crypto world depends on your expertise. Because it is easy for a skilled worker to work for a short time. Again, it is not that efficient, it will take more time. So, depending on how much time you spend here depends on you. I work here for 4 hours daily.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

Well, it took me like 4 months to get fully involved in crypto currency industry and make it as a full time job.
At the same time I need some extra sources of income.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

It depends on you. If you are a trader, that is working 8 hours a day, you can tell it a full time job. But maybe you need 2 hours per day to earn several hundreds and it could be your full time job as well. Just manage your time well, and you would be able to gain great profits in a short period of time.
slasher0489

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

Start from earing crypto from bounties or airdrops, while earning, study trading or how to make your own ico project, it takes a lot of months or even years to get pro in this field, patient and dignity is what you need
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

Honestly I do cryptocurrency about 7 months and still can not reach the normal profit because of what is happening in the market!
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

Believe that as soon as you have everything to work with, an account on a btw, accounts of those bounty in which you are going to participate, you can immediately work with full-time. There are a lot of projects, but do not participate in everything, be selective. It is important not the number of projects and their quality. I spend about 5-8 hours a day.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

Well, this depends on your skills a lot. The only thing I can tell you - during the first several months you will spend all your free time here for sure. 8-10 hours a day at least, if you want to succeed) Then, after you get some experience and learn how to do everything fast this time can be shorten to 2-3 hours a day.
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

I go to the forum many times a day. Once to write posts for bounty signatures. The rest of the times I go to read the news, parse with other people technical analysis of the market, stronger coins and so on
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

The reward for participation in bounty companies is now a few dollars, I completely stopped taking part in bounty social networks, only left a signature. And I spend no more than an hour a day.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

A full - time job is when you spend all day just on your job and don't consider anything else. I think that's what a full day is. If we consider in hours, in my opinion it is about 8 hours
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

I think it takes about a few weeks to get used to it and treat is as normal job. If you have passed "hobby" stage and ready to make it your full time job, of course.                                               
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

It depends on how much time are you ready to invest in crypto currencies? Because if you are a trader and doing 500 USD per one hour, the sky is the limit. But if you are not so successful, you should spend 6-8 hours a day.

GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

As a newbie, you can't really make it through the peak automatically. So first you must make your social media accounts more popular by making many friends and followers to have more reward in the bounty campaign. Finding a good ico is not easy so use your best decision.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: