Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Didier Drogba Ambassador for cryptocurrency,implications?  (Read 592 times)
Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

yes that's for sure, the actor / artist will have a big impact for his fans. if it is true then there will be a big explosion later in cryptocurrency. But I still regret if it relates to the gambling arena. but if in the field of football field I would be very happy not in gambling

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

Didier Drogba has big influence around the world. Especially in football community. So i think he can make a big change in cryptocurrency world. He can attract many of his fans to enter cryptocurrency.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
robertcross07

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

Yes, indeed the personalities of some special person can influence alot in others activities and decision making. It is a trend that others like to follow a public figure and by this they are influenced by them.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

It depends of his actual role in all this but yes it can only be positive for crypto.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

I think drogba fame will have a big impact on the crypto world, it seems cryptocurrency will be faster in the know through them.
to my knowledge michael owen has now joined the crypto.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

This is a great business and market strategy because Didier Drogba is an influential football personality, with his involvement in Crypto business and as an ambassador of Crypto currency I think it will yield a positive result.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

Well that's true that a certain individual can influence people to do what they do, or imitate either their behavior or appearance. Especially if that someone is a famous star or celebrity.
It may be possible too Didier drogba can bring change to cryptocurrency. Many people will be curious and maybe try, maybe some will even invest in crypto as well because they want to be same with him.
However i hope it can bring a positive impact to cryptocurrency, a great way to promote and boost the popularity of cryptocurrency though.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

Bringing in celebrities like him will improve the awareness of cryptocurrency. Drogba is an influential personality, being an ambassador will influence people in wanting to know what cryptocurrency is about for him to accept to be an ambassador.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:48:27 AM

Yes you are right, the involvement of a public figure who has many fans will certainly have a positive effect, and the Didier Drogba's involvement in cryptocurrency will be a great impact since this thing can make his fans following the step that taken by his idol for  join to the cryptocurrency and it's give positive effects for cryptocurrency development in the future.
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

Advertisements are everything. Imagine what would happen if coca cola were to endorse bitcoin in their adverts. A lot of people are very much influenced by what is trending and people do look up to these celebrities. A nice move!
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

It is true that the personalities of certain individuals can influence others to take a decision ,either in investments,choice of dresses,etc.The striker's involvement in cryptocurrency will sure have a positive influence on cryptocurrency especially his fans.
this may be a new breakthrough by holding a football athlete into a brand ambasaddor of cryptocurrency, so this will affect the development of cryptocurrency and may be more widely introduced cryptocurrency to the world and various circles.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

People want to always associate themselves with what celebrities do, and as Didier Drougba has come out boldly to support crypto, I believe a lot of people will have confidence in crypto as a good investment and will move to invest in it.

abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

No implications but he only needs to be careful to promote a project that's created for good usage and not the ones created to scam so its celebrities status wont be affected.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

It is true that the personalities of certain individuals can influence others to take a decision ,either in investments,choice of dresses,etc.The striker's involvement in cryptocurrency will sure have a positive influence on cryptocurrency especially his fans.
Almost everyone knows this former Chelsea star, his prowess being a goal-hungry striker to make the name of Didier Drogba a world football star.
I believe that by recruiting Didier Drogba as an Ambassador for cryptocurrency, cryptocurancy will get more attention from the crowd, because the fact is that football is the most popular sport on earth, and the didier drogba includes football legends.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

in my opinion the fans will only catch a glimpse of his idol when the jama used to be and continue the activity berinternetnya or even not seen at all, especially for those who are not interested in the field of investment. the ambassador's function just makes things that they are promoting to be interesting.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

Its a very good innovation to promote cryptocurrency the person involved has a good personality and will influence his fans positively so i really do support and the implications are positive thanks
Donald Regoo

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

Ivory Coast soccer player Didier Drogba is the latest celebrity to join the list of cryptocurrency in the year. According to RT, Drogba is the official ambassador for the all-in-one code name social networking platform. Drogba explains that he believes in the project a lot and even wears a shirt with the All.me logo to show his solid support. Along with other celebrities, he has also started using All.me to share his image.
Eric Costaa

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

Didier Drogba takes on many roles in and out of the pitch. The player who twice won the African Footballer of the Year was captain of the Ivory Coast national team. Ivory Coast had needed Drogba's help in a reconciliation council to help eradicate divisions in the country following the 2011 civil war.
Currently, Drogba is an ambassador for a pre-coding platform called ALL.ME. This platform is committed to sharing the company's advertising revenue to their users.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

I am agreeing to this statement. Yes, of course! People who have good and strong personality is more influential than those who are not. So, advertising with them as the actors is very effective.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Gary Joness

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:58:35 AM

Didier Drogba is one of the best midfield strikers in the world, he has the qualities of a superstar striker: his ability to maneuver, fitness, goalscoring and decisive nature.  Now, he's putting on another responsibility, working with an encryption foundation.Drogba said he put a lot of trust in the platform and told Russia Today he was wearing a All.me T-shirt.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: