Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Didier Drogba Ambassador for cryptocurrency,implications?  (Read 595 times)
adb32ub

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:09:14 AM

There are a lot of hype around celebrities each time. So, the consequences can be both good and bad.
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:06:47 AM

It is true that the personalities of certain individuals can influence others to take a decision ,either in investments,choice of dresses,etc.The striker's involvement in cryptocurrency will sure have a positive influence on cryptocurrency especially his fans.
I have already seen a topic about celebrities which would invest in cryptocurrency on public, and I think yes it will greatly affect the fans of those people to invest also. We need all of them to invest.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

Actors and artists have a big impact on fans around the world. If that is true then there is a market boom then in cryptocurrency. But with that I still regret if this is related to the gambling arena, but in the field of football I would be happy because I did not gamble. Cool
woolm110

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

Totally, its the reason why companies market people, people sell their products. I see this as a good thing, the more exposure we get the more Bitcoin can grow
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

That’s interesting news. Didier Drogba is the current Phoenix rising striker and former captain of Ivory Coast. He is now going to be the brand ambassador of a cryptocurrency platform known as all.me which is known to be a cryptocurrency wallet and a big platform for trading.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

There are a lot of hype around celebrities each time. So, the consequences can be both good and bad.
That only depends how they are saying about crypto cause there are still lots of people who believe only in words of their "celebrities" but for this time i think that more of them are saying only possitive things.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

HoloUpfront210

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

yes, a known face or celebrity will create a hype in the market. This will peak interest in people either out of curiosity or because they are a fan or simply because they want to see what the actual deal is, that a football player will now endorse crypto currency, which is completely unrelated to their fields.
Yelosita

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:49:33 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:32:49 PM by Yelosita

The effect is that the confidence of people in cryptocurrency is increasing, because people at the level of Didier Drogba also trust cryptocurrency, then what should be doubted? Then people who do not know cryptocurrency, will find out about cryptocurrency, curiosity is clearly positive because Drogba is a world-class soccer player so crytocurrency is expected to be famous throughout the world.
Sunstar248

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

Congratulation the legend of football.
Blackhawk458

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

Well this is good move by cryptos.
NorthField25

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

Cryptos are now have the opportunity to go popular with Drogba.
Significant254

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

This will bring lot of hype to people.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

That's why the social media of celebrities in the encrypted world can have such an impact on the industry that sometimes a message from a celebrity can even cause the price of a coin to fluctuate dramatically in the short term.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

It is true that the personalities of certain individuals can influence others to take a decision ,either in investments,choice of dresses,etc.The striker's involvement in cryptocurrency will sure have a positive influence on cryptocurrency especially his fans.

this will not be effective, there are many ico who use artists or famous people as a marketing strategy. some become scams like Centra and some don't have the potential to grow. even I have observed a lot of ico like this. I prefer to look for those who use better technology and products.
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

Yeah that is good.  He is just like us who join bounty campaign.  The difference is Drogba is famous and he must be received a good payment in USD meanwhile the bounty hunters received some tokens and sometimes didn't even get paid.  Cheesy
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

I'm his fan and I'm certainly pleased that he turned his attention to our market. The more such people enter this market the better for us!

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

This is indeed a great news and it is a great achievement to bitcoin and to bitcoin holder. I hope it has a great impact on bitcoin market.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

Every bit helps,  but I don't really see drogba as the ideal candidate or anything.. Cheesy
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

I'm sure it's just an endorsement from someone who paid him.
Just like kim kardashian was, and it's not affect a lot with bitcoin price sadly.. huh
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:52:23 AM

Famous people can have a big impact on anything they promote or because the media will definitely highlight it but in Drogba’s Instagram account it seems all.me only able to pay for just 1 endorse post but it should have increased public interest to that ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: