Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrency is a special weapon  (Read 749 times)
Thaoni21 (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

Cryptocurrency has a great possibility that everyone wants to have it. It is anonymity and potential economic power. Cryptocurrency is always full of storms and stands before it.
The power of money is something too powerful and it is very real. If you have money then you can buy everything and live in rich. It can be used against the government
In that bitcoin was created to resist the overthrow of power and it would last forever without being manipulated by anyone.
You can not find the source of the money in the crypto but you can find out the source of the money you use in life.
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

crypto is a power, this is totally a electronic thing but still millions of people have trusted that it is real ,it enhancing the power of economy, money is something which can change everything and crypto is changing traditional money policy so it is clear that how this powerful weapon is progressing
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:36:49 AM

Actually crypto currency was a good invention based on this btc came with this idea by Satoshi also its may be true that it will be future currency so it has power to control like weapon also you can monitor with crypto where you are doing transactions.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

I think, "being a decentralized asset" is what make a cryptocurrencies more powerful. No powerful entity or authority hold this; no centralized manipulation. The fact that is decentralized, we are also anonymous in our own way. No identification records in every transaction.

I do love this kind of invention, kuddos to Satoshi.
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

crypto currency as a special weapon Big whales people can manipulate it and use it in any activity legal or illegal. Big people who use crypto currency can manipulate the price of it by investing their money to cyrpto specially in bitcoin. We can use crypto currency as weapon to earn money easily without the use of our physical body only our mind by thinking strategy of how to use crypto currency to make our money big.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

The word weapon just holds the wrong connotations for something that is monetarily beneficial, futuristic and progressive.
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

Indeed cryptocurrency is a special and powerful weapon as it is universal. Cryptocurrency resolves the hassle of converting a currency of one country to another while traveling or doing business. Cryptocurrency creates a huge scope for doing business globally as no tax or anything has to be paid extra so it is very efficient and beneficial at the same time and ofcourse a special weapon.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

Although crypto market is not yet expand so much. If the market carries its concepts of security and technology based upgradation, this is not far when crypto currency will lead the virtual transaction. Hopefully, investors like us are eagerly waiting for that day.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

There are huge possibility to cryptocurrency. In general resources, the government has control but the crypto does not exist. So everyone's interest here is more. Crypto are ensure to profit for every investor.
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

I think for the time being most people just see the cryptocurrency market as a zero-sum game, a source of money.
Because a lot of ICO projects have nothing to do with blockchain.

Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

I think that the power of this "weapon" for the common people is that they have an easily accesible reserve of value if things get complicated in their countries, so is a popular weapon.

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

I don't think cryptocurrency is created in order to overthrow a by the government.Cryptocurrency is something new.And I think she has good intentions.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

It's not a weapon but revolution.
No one controls it and is a loose alliance of same minded people.
It won't destroy or topple governments but if they don't adopt to what the people want's they would cease to exist on their own as people would find a new world order.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
BitCoinDream247

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

I think Crypto currencies is a special weapon. I think it has bright future, people are faith of this system also people start to move their asset from this traditional system to this system. Crypto act like gold and silver.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

Blockchain technology is the next big thing, the main deal. It's just a matter of time and there will be massive adoption. Blockchain technology is certianly what we need in the world today, having the power to to be the master of our personal data.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

It's not a weapon but revolution.
No one controls it and is a loose alliance of same minded people.
It won't destroy or topple governments but if they don't adopt to what the people want's they would cease to exist on their own as people would find a new world order.
If that was using POW system and it looks possible to control the cyrpto through use a lot of hashpower to dominating the hashpower. It's a freedom for our personality to manage our own economic. Just like when you are doing trade and then you can manage them all whatever you want without get anything from the regulators.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

So what's your question? Or was it a statement that: "cryptocurrency is a special weapon". If so, this is a weak argument. To manage people, do not have to invent new (virtual money). It is enough to withdraw real coins and banknotes from circulation, replacing them with credit and debit cards
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

It is probably true. Crypto is available to be used by the people in the world, for any kind of transaction around the world. Crypto is very surprising. It can deliver you a big chance to be rich or poor in the short time. Crypto may be the weapon with the different technique and consideration.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

Cryptocurrency is the decentralized network. Its gives a personal wallet.You can called it digital network. As per as their restriction it is one of the safest and trustfully network i have ever seen. If you have that much interest and want to invest on it. I think you will be successful this crypto will fulfill your dream.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very special weapon without any doubt. It opens the door of many opportunities for people and the economic value of crypto currency is mind blowing indeed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: