Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrency is a special weapon  (Read 749 times)
fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

Cryptocurrency will soon rule the economy. There is no need for a middleman. The transactions are fast and reliable.
nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

There are a lot of theories about origin of cryptocurrency and about goals which are pursued creators of bitcoin. I heard opinion that crypto is one more way to manipulate finance and money in whole world.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

I don’t know what type of weapon you would mean
An economical weapon or financial weapon

You need to figure out the purpose of weapon too
That’s important
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

It will gradually dominate the world over time as it will replace other technologies such as fast transactional, very reliable

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
ethicalbtc

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

Cryptocurrency is a power house that can be a potential in the market. It will never ignore in the community because of its new innovation and with the help of blockchain technology that helps a faster and cheaper transaction.
romoleal

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:24:28 AM

Digital currency, distributed framework, a system of interconnected PCs that does not depend on a focal gathering to encourage cooperation. It gives you a chance to execute without a broker required. Coordinate means free of duty and less expense for the administrations advertised. Cryptographic money is extremely imaginative in the meantime progressive. Any type of transformation is a weapon. It can change the course without bounds of keeping money and speculation.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

Electronic money is considered a great weapon in the technological age of 4.0. It solves the requirements of the times, requiring a fast, convenient, and cheap digital currency. Only with a networked computer can perform transactions immediately.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a weapon to me in any means. Let's just all try and understand Crypto isn't a get rich quick scheme and you will be with Crypto plus even do well with it.
koilop_official
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

Cryptocurrency will help to remove any corruption of any nation.
It will break down the outdate structure in financial system.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

Yes, cryptocurrencies can be used as weapons to change our lives for the better, because cryptocurrencies can provide good benefits.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

the world of cryptocurrency is full of anonymity, so many people wonder where they can benefit from, because it doesn't happen in reality even though what we have taken is a real form.
maligu

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

I agree with you that cryptocurrency is a new kind of weapon. It breaks the "cash" trading model that human society has continued for thousands of years, so that the transfer of funds only needs to be done through the transfer of data. This is a pioneering work.

ariesjia

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

of course, a lot of money owners can control the market, that's why sometimes cryptocurrency assets are not decentralized because of the many mafia games. I hope this can be overcome soon
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

very clear though not real but many people get rich because of plunging into the world of cryptocurrency, therefore keep working in the cryptocurrency world so that we all get rich.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

Probably crypto-currencies have much more advantages than we think, but there are too many negative ones in crypto-currencies, such as centralization, which we do not talk about, but we know that it is.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

I like cryptocurrency.I see its potential in the future, and the government should accept and establish contacts with it.
itoybtc

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

Cryptocurrency has a great possibility that everyone wants to have it. It is anonymity and potential economic power. Cryptocurrency is always full of storms and stands before it.
The power of money is something too powerful and it is very real. If you have money then you can buy everything and live in rich. It can be used against the government
In that bitcoin was created to resist the overthrow of power and it would last forever without being manipulated by anyone.
You can not find the source of the money in the crypto but you can find out the source of the money you use in life.

We can see that cryptocurrency is the best weapon in terms of investment simply because the great attributes and possibilities of it. For those people who wants to earn and gain profit this is for you this will help you to manage and help you to grow your investment. Planning to our future is great with investment in the cryptocurrency. If you want to became successful in the future choose cryptocurrency in investment.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:45:02 AM

True, cryptocurrencies can help us fight against governments, banks and other form of bureaucracy
We dont need intermediary anymore! We could be free for the first time in the history cryptocurrencies!

ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

Encrypted currency is the next era. Now the next era is here. The development of human civilization has entered a blowout. Future cryptocurrencies will replace cash.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:54:44 AM

For me, crypto currency is a special source of income, it is enough for me, Because i have experience of earning with it and crypto curerncy give me reward of money. Always it helpful for me and also a huge people have earned from it then i can say it easily that crypto currency is weapon or not but it is special source of income.     

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀