Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrency is a special weapon  (Read 749 times)
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

Every day we become closer to the future of crypto life. In a few years informations society could not imagine the life without crypto. I am very proud to be the part of this community.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:12:52 PM

Yes of course, cryptocurrency is a special weapon especially in puberty because they providing a good amount of income or profit to the investors to help them in financial aspects.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

Cryptocurrency is an economical weapon like cryptocurrency is too good for Russian to pass of specific corridors and will typically need to be converted en route to pass up as it has openly said. Cryptocurrency has a great possibility that everyone will want to have.
Chesterjems

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

It could be a weapon only to the countries economics and not for all of them juse for those who doesn't want to cooperate with crypto. It this case crrypto will replace them or will get a good part of countries' money in its cycle so they will have losses as well.
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

It is an actual weapon for weak in minds countries only because I am sure that crypto is the part of the future and denying of this fact is very strange for me.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

It's true that it's become a Weapon special for assets in old age.
Unfortunately, I jumped into the world of crypotcurrency, Bitcoin has become expensive.
Just try Bitcoin to be cheap, maybe I will buy it a lot.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:41:52 AM

I won't say its impossible to make cryptocurrency becoming global, but it still need a lot of time and effort to do it. cause up until now, there are people who still hasn't know or has a limited information about cryptocurrency.
So when the time come and everyone in this world know about cryptocurrency, then that will be the time for crptocurrency to become the real weapon.
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

Cryptocurrency has a great possibility that everyone wants to have it. It is anonymity and potential economic power. Cryptocurrency is always full of storms and stands before it.
The power of money is something too powerful and it is very real. If you have money then you can buy everything and live in rich. It can be used against the government
In that bitcoin was created to resist the overthrow of power and it would last forever without being manipulated by anyone.
You can not find the source of the money in the crypto but you can find out the source of the money you use in life.
Cryptocurrency changed many lives from poor to rich, there are many opportunities here that might change your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: