PumpDown (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 11:24:40 PM by PumpDown

del.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

you are beating a dead horse.

BTC-e closed down and died more than a year ago. they mainly brought it back on a new domain for people to cash out what they had there and get the hell out. ever since then there has been no funds there.

sorry to disappoint you, the price is not going to fall Grin

There is a FOMO brewing...
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

Daily trade volume: 61,251,584 USD
WEX.nz
Done..

NO MONEY! on At one of the old and large exchanges
https://forklog.com/mtgox-2-0-chto-proishodit-so-starejshej-rossijskoj-bitkoin-birzhej-wex-byvshaya-btc-e/ - Russian Article of the expert - translate on EN in Chrome..m translate.google.com etc..

Admin's WEX.nz  Get rid of cash on the exchanges all USD sell, transfer everything to anonymous cryptocurrency

All withdrawal Crypto disabled on Exchange. BTC withdrawals are disabled.

PS: GG
PPS: This is Very Bad news From all Crypto communities, It seems, large market however as shows to WEX.nz the market actually of cryptocurrency, BTC, ETH not big because very few people sell on Good Price..

BTC-e died again! Indeed very sad! It's an address I use for altcoin!
Crypto has so many types of risks!
butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:22:08 PM

yes this is a very disappointing news for the investors, but the market has ensured that the investors don't have to face serious loss for this the market price will not going to fall , this place doesn't have any authority so risk is always available here but if you stay bit aware then you save your money from this situation
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

Sorry for the noob question but wex.nz was btc-e.com new website or what?
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

Damn, that's some low quality FUD you got there OP. If you want to be a professional FUDster you can't attack with an archaic shit of this sort. You need something fresh, preferably something that is yet to happen (aka "insider info").

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

There is already one open discussion for this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4686706
You can continue your posting there and always try to keep one thread for one topic  Wink

Seems like they are going undermaintainance https://twitter.com/WEXnz/status/1019447760691630080
Pay your attention that on Thursday 19.07.2018 at 08:00 UTC (10:00 CEST, 11:00 MSK) our services will be temporarily unavailable for 10-30 minutes, due to network equipment maintenance in our datacenter. Thank you for understanding.

They haven't ran away till now closing their exchange but I also think a week long wallet maintenance sound scammy. I have never used them again after btc-e legal problems.
jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

Really sorry to know this based on this statement. Actually BTC in 2017 was really good but in case of 2017 the price of btc fallen also many investors withdraw their price also for market demand and supply this may occurred.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

Damn, that's some low quality FUD you got there OP. If you want to be a professional FUDster you can't attack with an archaic shit of this sort. You need something fresh, preferably something that is yet to happen (aka "insider info").

That's true buudy how stupid making fud news in the of bitcoin recovery from good news he/she sharing this bad news from all cryptocurrency community long time to wait the proce recovery and they bring this news to bitcoin going dump again.

MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

the current situation of the market is critical. it is inevitable that the coin dies. As the investors lost interest because the price of the coin was not affordable for the investors. it is hoped that the market recovers for it will be beneficial for everyone.
cryptoshops9944

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

BTC-e closed their operation more than one year ago. They planed something different , they wanted to brought the whole system on a new domain for the users to take out the money. I think the price is not going to fall.
butterfly8226

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

You can use other bitcoin for profit by studying a lot about bitcoin also. It is not like that you lose all your hope though it is risk to invest in crypto industries without studying a lot I think.
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

"It is true and sad that a large marketplace like WEx.nz is going to fall down, But also the real fact we should consider that we can anticipate it from the year 2011. So this is no new news. You have time for your withdrawal, do that ASAP. That's it. If you can't, then it is a  come over again, don't lose hope motion day !!"
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

That is really sad to see Btc-e com to get Bankrupt again. Though it was dead already but when it evolved again I expected it will do good this time. But that didn't happen but this will not affect the market much as this was already dead.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

I know about these two websites a few months back where one of my friends lose his huge investment of bitcoin over there and this is really bad news for everyone who is trying to invest their money because there is a risk that it can happen with them too, as there is no proper regulation on Bitcoin investment by anyone. To avoid these things repeat in future you better diversify your risk by investing your money with different exchanges.

This is not good News for me.., i have more 100 btc on https://wex.nz

I am really shocked and sad that you are having no access to those 100 BTC which you have invested in wex.nz. You should have taken precautions while investing on exchanges and should have researched well before investing and I hope you will repeat it again.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:47:44 AM

Daily trade volume: 61,251,584 USD
WEX.nz
Done..

NO MONEY! on At one of the old and large exchanges
https://forklog.com/mtgox-2-0-chto-proishodit-so-starejshej-rossijskoj-bitkoin-birzhej-wex-byvshaya-btc-e/ - Russian Article of the expert - translate on EN in Chrome..m translate.google.com etc..

Admin's WEX.nz  Get rid of cash on the exchanges all USD sell, transfer everything to anonymous cryptocurrency

All withdrawal Crypto disabled on Exchange. BTC withdrawals are disabled.

PS: GG
PPS: This is Very Bad news From all Crypto communities, It seems, large market however as shows to WEX.nz the market actually of cryptocurrency, BTC, ETH not big because very few people sell on Good Price..

Im sad to say that your information was a really old one. This will not bring any impact to the bitcoin market. Though MT. GOX have still a hundred thousand bitcoin at their disposal to be sold and refund their investors but they will not sell it all in one go and thus the market value of bitcoin will not really fall down after the huge dip that occurred months ago. This is the time for bitcoin to recover.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

WEX.nz has regained the reputation for BTC-e, but is currently having issues.
Indeed, digital money markets are risky. Need to be perfected!
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

BTC-e died a year ago and it just died again. Recently they brought it back to give people a chance to cash out what they had.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

The controversial btc-e was seized long ago by the US government. It was a cryptocurrency exchange platform which on being seized created a lot of panic in the market. The holders were confused if they could withdraw their money or not.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

wow, another one? what is happening lately ? so many hacks and exchanges that are closing down that I don't know what to trust anymore and I remember a good work right now " never keep your coins into exchange " and it seems is still a golden rule.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: