Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is Better Pundi X or Kakushin  (Read 362 times)
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

if I think kakushin, because the price of Pundi X has gone very far and I think Pundi X is very difficult to increase again.
Kakushin is a new ico and you can't even take a conclusion about that. This thread has created to shilling kakushin and to attract the new comers to join on the kakushin group. This thread makes you feel curious about what it kakushin and how it can compete with pundi.

captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

I'm looking two ICO's these days are very trending in Crypto market. Please Suggest which one is better Pundi X or KKN?

First, the is no similarities between the two. PundiX has a real product while KKN doesn't have. The answer here is obvious, KKN won't even reach it's 4M$ soft cap while PundiX is already popular in the market. It's not practical to compare both while the other was successful and other doesn't have the success yet.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

In my opinion for primary investors these two ICO will bring much profit for you. Poundi will bring a best result for you I think.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

Pundix is not an ico anymore infact it has been trading on exchanges from many months already, among these two i think pundix is better because they have working products and partnerships and are attracting even more businesses so it looks good project but from investment point of view it is in downtrend you can set a buy price at a lower price than the current price and you will be fine.

Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:20:41 PM

I think Kakushin ICO is better.Using decentralized technologies, they help build relationships between investors and innovators. As a result investors in Kakushin are sure to be successful
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

Actually, if you are interested to get the benefit and make help thousands of innovators in the world to work with their innovation, you go for Kakushin, ecosystem blockchain tech. It also has 3.9 ICO rating. I know many using Paundi x and being happy with it. Paundi x is an advance blockchain crypto platform-based app. You can use the device of their own.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

the better I think is Pundi X, because I see this project is very good and the growth is very fast.

rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:11:51 AM

For me, Kakushin ICO is better than Pundi X. Its feature is amazing and it has great potentials for the future. Besides, its applications are used in different markets. Even if it tries to copy Pundi x a bit, then also it is developing good features in it.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:14:53 AM

Pundi X ICO project haven't ended yet? Really? Cause as I know Pundi X token has been listed on exchange for really long time so how it's possible that Pundi X ICO is still available Smiley). I don't know much about Kakushin so I think if I were you, I would have chosen Pundi X to invest my money in but not in ICO project, I'll buy NPXS directly on exchange Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

I am very excited and Bullish on Pundi MAIN REASON: Pundi X’s growth = all other coins growth. Pundi x’s pos platform already allows for payment in several cryptocurrencies. FUN FACT: using their POS instrument you can purchase bitcoin & hopefully soon other crypto using fiat. Mass adoption here we come.
doglasslim

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:12:39 AM

Pundi X is a very good project with a solid team comprising of members who are so serious about the project. There is a even a particular percentage that is being given to every holder of the Pundi X token. In fact I am a benefactor, that I receive extra of the token whenever month end is approaching without one doing anything for them
It is really amzing
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:24:13 AM

Pundi X is better. NPXS has already have a product of XPOS which is very huge since many companies will be adopting this project and the team of PUNDI is very solid. PUNDI will have a mass adoption all over the world.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

I think Pundi X is better because this project allows to pay with cryptocurrency in any shops.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:36:09 AM

As much as I know, the ICO of Kakushin is a better and potential ICO for its features and activities. So, I will suggest you to choose Kakushin over Pundi X. Hopefully you will be benefited.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

The two coins are very good but I will pick pundi x because of the bonus they normally give from time to time, so meaning if i hold pundi x, they will keep giving me some tokens,

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

Kakushin is built on a platform that is applicable in various markets. Moreover it uses blockchains. So I think Kakushin is better.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

I think that pundi x is best. They are digitizing any physical stores. They have empowering blockchain developers and token holders to sell cryptocurrency and services on any physical stores in the world.
alpoahmo

Activity: 588
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

Pundi x is very cheap right now.Those who want to buy Pundi x can buy it now.They will be among the top risers when the increases begin.The team is diligent
johnokeefe09

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

I will suggest you to give a look in Kakushin ICO. Kakushin is an ICO which is full of potential in it and has very good concept and good working team. I believe that it has a better future in the market.
Goodtea168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

I think you should choose Pundi X. Later this year Pundi X has many big events promising to make the price increase.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: