Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell all your coins in Bull market?  (Read 2173 times)
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

yes of course if the market grows I will sell it, but it will not sell everything only partially, to anticipate if the market goes down again, and partly I will hold back and wait for a higher market again.

I agree. If the market will go bullish, I would prefer to sell than to hold. It's a great opportunity for me to participate or trade to get good profits after a long hold. The income can be use for my needs and for my savings.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

Yes because we are also eyeing to get a possible earnings on it when we will going to see market price goes strong. Of course selling is not an option when you see that market price is still moving and it will still especially like the other year that bitcoin has gone a huge market price increase.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

well,everyone is waiting for that moment to come.We have had enough of this red market.its time to see some big changes. Whenever the time comes,I will also look to sell some coins that I have been holding from a long time.
And yes there are some people, will be reluctant and they will hold more thinking that the market will go more high and they will get more profit.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

All of my coins totally no.
I the price will rise a lot probably i will sell some of my coin, but i don't know, not more than half of them
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

Sure but not all my coins, sell some and hold some so as to enable meet up what ever thing i wish using the money for and still add up my coins when it goes dip again and that keeps the community moving.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Theoctopuspro

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

Who can predict the market? When the bull run starts, they will not try to sell but to pack more and more. Because nobody knows how much it's going to up.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

dependent, every investment must always be based on analysis and knowledge. so, when you invest have a plan and follow every progress developed by the alt developer. and the issue of holding or selling it is common. in fact there are many other ways you can do if you have extensive knowledge in this industry.

nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

Holding BTC for long term is good choice if you do have enough money for daily expenses, food, electricity and other bills. Selling BTC to earn good profit is not bad at all. for me irs a wise decision
Charles Warren

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

Markets are a reflection of the human condition. We are short-sighted. Changes in the near future are always less than we expect while changes in the long-term are way more than we can imagine.
Stavr1992

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

Currently, I would use bitcoin as a long-term investment. 50-100 thousand dollars for 1 BTC would be quite a good price. However, if you urgently need money, you can sell it before
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

I will not sell all of them, just some other partial only and will remain my hold. I guess the advantage of selling some coins were enough returns to capital I and the rest will I continue to hold as investments.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

I still hesitate to sell everything, because I am not that unfair, and I would think that it should not all be sold, but save and use if one day the price soars higher than this... Grin
gladydark

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

This time, I will no longer hold firmly in possession of coins. Only after sale is the real profit.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

Of course, when bitcoin recovers individual will feel reluctant to sell since they will see the future of our mother coin. That is the order of investment.

H4hire

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

i agree, its easy to be negative and say youre going to sell your cryptos in a bear market, but when the bull market comes around and theres loads of hype i reckon people will be too reluctant to see all their coins, maybe some but not all. its too exciting in a bull market
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

I will sell some of my coins but not all of my coins once the market recovers. Of course I will make sure that the long hold time I spent would be worth it, I should gain some profits from it. I will still keep and hold into some of my coins, long term investments. Then once the market gets red again, will buy more coins in a lower value.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

It is not a wise decesion to sell off all you coin, I sell base on the project roadmap and also base on my need for fiat,  I tend to HODL a coin I believe in there project as the future is sure to be great for such project,especially project with a service to be delivered in the cryptocurrency space.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

I don't think that is good idea.Selling in bull market or in bear market doesn't make sense at all.Trading shouldn't be done only on basis of market position.The decision should be properly strategies by comparing the market position and your limit which you have set for that particular coin and if you are satisfied with the result than only you should sell coz ultimately the profit is what that matters.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

Of course, sales are not an option when you see that the market price is still moving and will stay especially as last year that bitcoin has been experiencing a huge market price increase. We are also eyeing to earn a possible income on it when we will see the market price become strong .
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

No, I won't sell my all coins in the bull market. If I can get 10 times of my investment over the long term then why not hold. I would sell a few coins if I get the need but my main motive it to hold for a long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: