Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell all your coins in Bull market?  (Read 2173 times)
lebron

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

No i would not.Though it would be at a good price,i will only sell few to meet my needs. As a crypto investor, after selling all my coins, i would surely buy again so why not keep some of mine with the hope of getting relatively better market at another point in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

Specially at what we are seeing today? I wouldn't sell a single satoshi because this is just the beginning of another bull run. There is the potential to make more profits so it doesn't make sense to sell it when the price is making break out run. I would continue to hold and observe how the market is moving and hope that it will continue to go up and might probably sell it if I know that I have make a lot of money, simple as that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

i will tend to invest in long term period, the bull is coming and will not change my investment method in cryptocurrency, no matter how much profit i will take from it. or even come another bear market i will not sell my every single coins. by the way this is the way that i invest in cryptocurrency so it will more safety with any market condition. i'm not greedy anyway, just want to chill and watch peoples starting to sell their coin, and i think another bull will come especially in the end of 2018

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

if you think selling your bitcoin with current market situation will make some profit for you or will cover your lost, i think you should consider it until the last of 2018. this is just the beginning for market to recover. but if you have make some profit before, dont be greedy! the price will reach every possibilities in cryptocurrency. so make your good decision.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
loismanny88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

if you think selling your bitcoin with current market situation will make some profit for you or will cover your lost, i think you should consider it until the last of 2018. this is just the beginning for market to recover. but if you have make some profit before, dont be greedy! the price will reach every possibilities in cryptocurrency. so make your good decision.

Yeah, it's smarter to hold right now because the market has only started to rise. BTC is yet to reach high levels. There is no need to sell now if you want to profit big time.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:27:53 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

If my target price is hit and there is a possibility that the coin will fall into correction, I will sell it and buy again the coin when its price become lower than the previous price. They reluctant to sell because the price might continue to go up in the next few days and tgey might miss the higher price. But there is no assurance if the coin will continue to go up more so it better to sell it if you want to earn some profits.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:46 PM

Yeah, it's smarter to hold right now because the market has only started to rise. BTC is yet to reach high levels. There is no need to sell now if you want to profit big time.
I myself not going to sell my bitcoin in current time, because i am confident that bitcoin price is going to increase too much in near future, therefore i will give more preference to hold instead of selling or spending it. I am hopeful that very soon we will see bitcoin price trading above 20000$ so i will give more preference to hold..
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:56:04 PM

I am not into selling my crypto assets even if this bullish market that we are experiencing today. I don't know why people just started to talk about bitcoin's rise yet they seem to be unsupportive during the bearish market. Hope that bullish market will last until next year.

valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:47:51 AM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

Obviously not because the price will still grow even more for a straight month if the people will prefer to invest straight just like what happened last year.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

God knows I will. My mind is tired of holding the coins that I know that are the terrible ones and I just really want to recover my investment. I hope it will still happen this year so I'll be able to make a fresh new start and buy the coins that I've been wanting for so long but I can't because my funds are on those altcoins.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

All crypto currency community are waiting for the market bull running so the crypto community can have more good tiding but only an inexperience cryptonier will sell his/her holding once the market bull running start without any financial reason.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

It is hard to determine when the bull run ends and this is the hard part of decision making. We all know, crypto market is always making a surprises which it could be good or bad. So, the decisions is up to the holder, if he/she really wanted to have profit no matter if it is small or big, then better grab the opportunity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

bitcoin has moved up now but alt still remains silent and does not show an increase. I think a lot of people are holding alt because they are buying a high price from now.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

No,i will not sell all my coins in bull market,I will make a wise decision,I will surely save some of them for future also as i know that BTC's market value will surely increase in coming days so i will try to save now and sell them in coming days.If you want to earn a huge profit in coming time try to hold them and wait for the correct time .It is expected that its market value will reach  at much higher level  by the end of this year so have patience and apply some intelligence and hold  them for some more time.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
loismanny88

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

bitcoin has moved up now but alt still remains silent and does not show an increase. I think a lot of people are holding alt because they are buying a high price from now.

BTC has reached 8.5k and dropped to 8.1k right now. It's just a minor correction and it should continue growing in the next days and weeks. You could potentially do some trading now but I think it's going to rise even more, not drop.
loismanny88

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

Not all of them, some alts have risen enough to take my money back so I sold probably early but better safe than sorry. BTC is the one we need to rise a lot, the alts will follow.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

it all depends on the economic needs that I experienced, if indeed there is a very urgent need, surely I will make a sale on some coins that I have when the bull market happens to meet the needs
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

I think that it’s only beginning of bull market. I’m going to sell only such sum of bitcoins that I need for normal life. When bitcoin will achieve 10,000 dollars I will think what to choose: sell or HODL.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

It is hard to determine when the bull run ends and this is the hard part of decision making. We all know, crypto market is always making a surprises which it could be good or bad. So, the decisions is up to the holder, if he/she really wanted to have profit no matter if it is small or big, then better grab the opportunity.
Agree with that. It is very easy to say now that "I will sell coins in the bull market when their price increases" but when their price does rise, no one will want to sell coins, because it will hope for an increase in the price. No one ever knows what the height will be? At what point do you need to sell?
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

As long as i realy need money i will sell my bitcoins but i dont have to cash out they money i will still hold my bitcoins as long as the price that i set is reach and if wont reach then i will not sell also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: