Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is the new token that is cheap?
Awax - 0 (0%)
Token - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin  (Read 90 times)
rahimkhurrum (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Hey Guyz! Please tell me which is the best upcoming token like bitcoin or ethereum?
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

Nobody has an answer to this
Because no one knew from the scratch how successful bitcoin or Etherum would become

So as a new member, you should start first by learning about the basics
Before you plan on investing
jimmy00123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

I think Awax token is the future best coin.And this time the value of awax token is 0.01$ but m sure its future best coin like bitcoin.
Here is the link check it Smiley

https://awax.co.uk/ico
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

Nobody has an answer to this because no one knew from the scratch how successful bitcoin or Ethereum would become so as a new member, you should start first by learning about the basics before you plan on investing...

Cryptocurrency can be a very treacherous market most especially for the newbies who are only armed with enthusiasm and excitement more than knowledge and experience. I agree that there is no point in asking here which project can be the next Bitcoin or Ethereum because as of now nobody has the power or means to predict which of the current crop of project will be able to reach the critical mass of users or adoption. There can be some candidates but recommending can be self-promotion and definitely biased so am suggesting for OP to study more and expose himself to learn more starting here in this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: