Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] DOMINIUM - DECENTRALISED PROPERTY PLATFORM ON ARDOR CHILDCHAIN  (Read 23080 times)
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

This ICO is the first ICO I've ever seen on Ardor platform. Why the team decided to use Ardor?
The users of Ardor are much less than the users of platfrom like Ethereum. Don't you think you could attract more investors, if you had used Ethereum blockchain same as almost all of the other ICOs?
Hi ahmadakbari, hope this answer your question https://www.accesswire.com/503332/Global-Property-Platform-Dominium-Chooses-Ardor-Blockchain-Technology
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

why are there 2 bounty campaigns from this DOMINIUM project and in the manager e by different people namely Woshib and Manager demiltasilker57 is there DOMINIUM there are several Bounty phases?
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

Should you sell the assets, how do you go about selling the asset itself and make the proceeds available for the investors. Is it appraised before liqudiation? if so how do we as investors verify that
The short answer I can give right now is that the proceeds are managed by Confidon. A Dutch accounting firm that also does fund administration. But I'm sure our admin can clarify this better.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

why are there 2 bounty campaigns from this DOMINIUM project and in the manager e by different people namely Woshib and Manager demiltasilker57 is there DOMINIUM there are several Bounty phases?
Please don't spam here, This is ANN thread and this is not your place to ask / discuss bounty.
Please ask via bounty telegram; https://t.me/DominiumBounty
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

Gudo Thijssenadmin
Dear Translators,

The Dominium Team have decided to have fixed translation rewards due to low participation of translation campaign.
In addition, the translated Whitepapers have not been used, due to the fact that the Dominium Ambassadors have done the translation on these.
However we appreciate that you have spent a lot of time in translating and as such it has been agreed between Dominium and the Bounty Manager to reward you with 25% of the stakes.

Final results; Wp translators will get  8K DOM

Bounty & ANN translators will get 4K DOM ( 2K each)

We can’t justify rewarding a translator receiving 70.000 DOM tokens for translating a WP towards our Ambassadors nor to our Investors, which we trust you understand.
The remaining Tokens will be used for a new program, that will be announced later this week.

We thank you for your understanding and support.
If you have any questions to this, please contact us per mail on: marketing@dominium.me

Kind regards
The Dominium Team.

I want ask still I can be part of translation bounty, maybe website translation?
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

Please don't spam here, This is ANN thread and this is not your place to ask / discuss bounty.
They are divided into two pre-ITO and ITO phases, which is why you see two bounty campaigns from DOMINIUM. Dev can choose the manager for each phase that they feel suitable for the project.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:00:15 AM

They are divided into two pre-ITO and ITO phases, which is why you see two bounty campaigns from DOMINIUM. Dev can choose the manager for each phase that they feel suitable for the project.
I saw in this second phase there were also many participants who followed it and I also hoped that with the new manager, phase two bounties could be even more successful.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
culuuton

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:13:03 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 12:56:21 PM by culuuton

I saw in this second phase there were also many participants who followed it and I also hoped that with the new manager, phase two bounties could be even more successful.
Anybody who manages the bounty campaign isn't important as long as he work according to the rules. Most important is the crowdsale, everything will be fine when they succeed. So bounty hunters should help the project be more active, and that is also to help themselves.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:30:54 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 09:01:44 PM by crypto mania

I am/was participating in both bounty campaigns from the beginning. Today, I found an ANN thread for Dominium which is posted in the wrong forum section which is bounties.

Here link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4989887

What for a thread is this? Who is the OP? Is he from the team?
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

What problem does Dominium solve?
Dominium is building a decentralised platform for everything to do with property, from property financing (funds, bonds, loan notes, REIT’s, etc.) to property maintenance, but also property rentals and sales.
https://topicolist.com/dominium/
frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

The project compares favorably with others nowadays. As i understand  you already have an alpha version and we can install it on your phone, right?
vavan37

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

I'm happy to see the success of this team. I have already collected a lot of information about DOMINIM project. They have a lot of investments for developing the project the. I am happy to cee your new a announcement channel.
culuuton

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

I'm happy to see the success of this team. I have already collected a lot of information about DOMINIM project. They have a lot of investments for developing the project the. I am happy to cee your new a announcement channel.
I don't see information about the amount of money raised of DOMINIUM project. I will happy if you provide accurate information to me. I want to make an important decision based on it.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:37:18 AM

I see many who provide support for this project and I am convinced that in the future the target can be achieved so that the project can grow even more.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

I noted that there are dozens of projects that have ambitions to make property their point of sale, but unfortunately until now there has been no good development so investors don't believe it, hopefully Dominium can learn from previous failures project.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

I noted that there are dozens of projects that have ambitions to make property their point of sale, but unfortunately until now there has been no good development so investors don't believe it, hopefully Dominium can learn from previous failures project.

As I see in their road map. It seems that Dominium is not supposed to start the project after raising money. It seems that the developments have been already started. This might cause some investors to be attracted.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:44:05 AM

As I see in their road map. It seems that Dominium is not supposed to start the project after raising money. It seems that the developments have been already started. This might cause some investors to be attracted.
with a reliable and trustworthy team I don't think there will be any doubt for investors to join, the dominium project will be successful and will provide promising results for all, continue to support this project with a lot of support that flows will make the team more energetic and easy to this project achieved success.

arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:44:26 AM

with a reliable and trustworthy team I don't think there will be any doubt for investors to join, the dominium project will be successful and will provide promising results for all, continue to support this project with a lot of support that flows will make the team more energetic and easy to this project achieved success.
Investors' assessment is not only around the team but they also pay attention to the product, whether this product will be used by the community and others.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

Investors' assessment is not only around the team but they also pay attention to the product, whether this product will be used by the community and others.
indeed, the success of a project in the crypto world is not only in the team, but the product offered must be able to attract investors who will join to buy it. so that success can be achieved by Dominium, let us support it so that it can succeed and develop.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

indeed, the success of a project in the crypto world is not only in the team, but the product offered must be able to attract investors who will join to buy it. so that success can be achieved by Dominium, let us support it so that it can succeed and develop.
it seems for now the team must work hard to be able to convince investors to join this project, because now it is increasingly difficult to find and convince investors to join the ICO project because after entering the market the price of the tokens dropped dramatically.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: