Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Article about EOS  (Read 175 times)
Furay228 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:39:53 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 06:23:42 PM by Furay228

Friends, I would like to talk with you about a project that managed to raise the most funds during the ICO, and the name of this project is EOS. In this article, we will try to understand the essence of this project, and look to the future for its prospects.

What is the EOS cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrency EOS is a digital platform for creating decentralized applications. If you compare EOS with other projects, then it is very similar to Ethereum.
The EOS cryptocurrency is another project that is associated with the name of Daniel Larimer, who managed to manage for his young age, will light up in several projects that brought new ideas and developments to the world of crypto, they are Steemit and BitShares projects.
When creating the EOS project, the main goal of the developers was to win a part of the audience from Ethereum, offering it a more scalable platform for creating decentralized applications. But, if Ethereum can be compared to a supercomputer for creating decentralized applications, then EOS is the operating system with which you can create Dapp, which makes it more flexible for developers.

Technical features of EOS:

As I said, the EOS cryptocurrency is an operating system for building block applications, based on the consensus mechanism of DPoS, according to which network users select the block manufacturers by voting. The project team created a design that can not only quickly and easily create applications, but also manage accounts and databases. The EOS functionality also allows integration of authentication, as well as application planning principles for application development.
Initially, the EOS project released its tokens on the ERC20 protocol, but after launching its own network on June 2, 2018, they left it and became independent.
To protect against DDoS attacks, EOS uses bandwidth.

Advantages of EOS:

Since the EOS network was launched just a month ago, it's difficult to single out its disadvantages. But, despite this, the network has already faced certain problems that caused the project team to block the network. This assessment of EOS can only be given after the number of applications developed on EOS increases, and the market will recover again. Such conditions will show the true face of the "killer of the etherium."

The main advantages of the project include:
• high scalability;
• ease of use with the platform.
To implement this project, a lot of money was attracted. At the time of this writing, around four billion dollars have been raised over several rounds of ICO. We hope that all of them have achieved their goals.

Where to buy EOS cryptocurrency?

Capitalization of the EOS crypto currency is about 8 billion dollars. This capitalization forms almost 900 million EOS tokens with a value of $ 9 per token. The remaining 100 million tokens are reserved for the project team.
Recently, the list of exchanges where you can buy EOS tokens has greatly expanded, but the most convenient and safe is the Binance exchange. On this trading floor, you can buy EOS for USDT, BTC, ETH and Binance Coin. After buying the tokens, you can store them on the exchange, or you can transfer them to the Exodus wallet.

EOS News:

After the main EOS network was launched, more news on this project appeared on the Internet. In this subsection, I decided to collect the most relevant:
• The decentralization of EOS was criticized by Weiss Ratings;
• According to the Chinese rating, the EOS project was placed on the first place among the block projects;
• A few weeks later, the chief developer of EOS suggested rewriting the constitution of the project.
• More news - https://cointelegraph.com/tags/eos
Thank you all for attention!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Billgates710

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

thank you so much for the article, this kinds of article is actually really needed for the people awareness, everyone will able to know about this things cause this network is just has been launched people are not still familiar with this kind applications , we can hope for it's better future in the market
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

The ESO project is a very powerful project that has the highest fundraising experience. The article will play an important role in this regard. The ESO will be take very good place in the ISO market.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

I read an article where a dApp developer accuses EOS of clogging ETH network to increase gas price in time for their main net launch. I believe it's true.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

It's a cryptocurrency token and it have a blockchain. It can easily develop decentralized application.Which claim to terminate the decentralize fees also conduct millon of transaction in a second.
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

Appreciate your opinion. Thanks for sharing with us. It think EOS create a new era and people can earn their desired money by using this.
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

Good news for all the investors that a new project launched in this industries. Hope EOS will get the best profit for all the investors and others.
Crgvictor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

This is a blockchain platform that is for the development of decentralized apps. It is quite similar to ETH when it comes to the function. It provides a complete operating system for decentralized applications focused on the web with services like user authentication, cloud storage, and server hosting. And the best part is, it is free.
harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

Looks like you are a real fan of EOS Project Smiley. Really impressed to know about what it is, Features, advantages and other descriptions you have provided. Let's discuss more about that. Looking forward to this project...
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

Thank you for such an useful post. Eos is doing great these days. Due to its high scalability feature people are shifting towards eos rather than other coins. Besides, its very convenient to transact with. Besides, its new projects are also seem to very promising for the future.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:52:08 AM

EOS will be a new trandy coin for to the end of the year. It is in top 5 now but I believe that it will be over bch before the end of the year means it will be doubled in marketcap
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

thank you for the valuable article and information, Eos will be one of the strong altcoin by 2019, now EOS keeps doing good innovation, their team works very well, I observe EOS has become a platform for ICO, I think this is a great move.
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

Quite a useful article. For myself, I learned from it some points. And now I'm sure that this coin is very promising. Time to buy it)) Grin
grantycoiner

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:57:29 PM

EOS is well organized developed project with many innovations techs but people always care about the price of coin bump some anticipating EOS price to target eth or neo , for me that not possible because of big total supply .

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:03:28 PM

There is so much pr activity from EOS in recent weeks. I see a lot of news, reviews, predictions, even my friends talking about prspectives of EOS. I think there will be a big pump. And it is very good news  Wink
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

Mainly In market there are 1500 coins are there based on this EOS is one of them EOS is followed fully decentralized system also some are did criticize about this projects but in china they earn value for block projects which is really good I think.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

Again, I just want to thank you for this in-depth articulation of their project. I am carrying out my own research on this. You have a good key for this king of review work, you should consider writing on steemit, check out my work on steemit (Cryptoguru1).

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Noizebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

It seems to me that this coin is quite able to conquer the mark of $ 100 and possibly even higher. Given this wild excitement around the coin, it can be very expensive, so take it while give
HoloUpfront210

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

That’s an informative post. EOS is generally referred to as the platform responsible for developing decentralized application based on a blockchain network. They aim at providing a server hosting, authentication and storage in cloud.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: