Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is not adapted into business??  (Read 3288 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

In as much as bitcoin is facing much challenges the fact still remains that bitcoin is still doing well and being accepted by more member of the society and in no distance time bitcoin is going to become the world universal currency and the secondary currency of all the nations of the world.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

I always wondered what is the problem for BTC to be finally adopted in the wide range of business, I was expecting at least a great adaption in the online business but even so, what stops business from adapting BTC, the volatility? The low rates of adoption? Or maybe a lack of propaganda? BTC is so great and I really wish I could use it in more places IRL!
Of course, one of the main obstacles to the introduction of bitcoin into business is its high volatility. Transactions in business from their conclusion to implementation are not conducted in one day. And during this time, bitcoin can dramatically change in price and one of the parties will already be unhappy with this deal.
In addition, for the introduction of bitcoin into business, it is necessary to completely legalize crypto currency by the states. Without this, there will be constant problems with the tax authorities.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

Rich people have long understood that it is possible to earn big money on BTC.

This is not just electronic money. Bitcoin is a tool for earning

dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

Too many people are afraid of losing money because of fluctuations, that is the main reason of why they are not adapting it to most of their bussiness. this is my guess.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

I always wondered what is the problem for BTC to be finally adopted in the wide range of business, I was expecting at least a great adaption in the online business but even so, what stops business from adapting BTC, the volatility?
Yes. One problem is businesses doesn't want bitcoin's volatility, here's why. What if someone paid for $1,000 item and the market sudden goes down and the price went $900?
That's a $100 loss for that business so they don't want to take that gamble cause it might make their business bankrupt in the long run.

The low rates of adoption? Or maybe a lack of propaganda? BTC is so great and I really wish I could use it in more places IRL!
Then if you are starting out any business in the future, be the one to adopt a bitcoin accepting store in your place.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

thepers0n

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

Many countries restrict using of BTC because of  government systems that want to have a good of transactions between people's accounts. And almost every country hasn't rules to control operations with BTC

Veronicavn1875

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:23:53 AM

During this time, bitcoin may change dramatically in price and one of the parties will be unhappy with this deal. First of all, Bitcoin is now being integrated into a myriad of businesses around the world even today. It is therefore important for people with knowledge of Bitcoin to continue to spread the benefits of it in a shared conversation to increase their daily use in vocabulary. Up to now, it's not fast enough to be used in real life.
Solomonkingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:49:36 AM

What if someone paid $ 1,000 and the market suddenly fell and the price was up to $ 900? Of course, one of the main obstacles to putting bitcoin into business is high volatility. And during this time, bitcoin could change dramatically in price and one of the parties would be unhappy with the deal. Without this, there would be constant problems with the tax authorities.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

Bitcoin is adapted to business, there is bitcoin related business such as blockchain.info that adopt bitcoin. Anyway there is also a token that created by a company called INTRO, it create their own cryptocurrency and adopt it in their real estate platform. Cryptocurrency adoption is growing.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:25:30 AM

In businesses usually there are chargebacks, with Bitcoin there would be problem proving ownership of address - I know you can sign your addresses but even those who use Bitcoins don't know how to sign them. Plus there would be security complications.

Hopefully, in future we might see other crypto that's easier to use.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

Many business structures have already tried to work with bitcoin and after a while refused it because of its high volatility. Bitcoin makes a big mess in the prices, because the number of bitcoins must be tied to one of the usual currencies, and the cost of bitcoin changes almost every minute. The second reason is the absence of complete legalization of bitcoin by states as a means of payment. These are the main reasons why bitcoin is not used in business.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

I think in the near future it could be possibly happen as some of the country had accepted and regulated already cryptocurrency but the only problem for now in bitcoin is that it is not meant that way because crypto exchange to fiat currency might be expensive because from fiat money getting exchange with crypto had already some transaction fee being involve and transferring again that crypto to another wallet could be also mean that an individual will going to pay another transaction fee so literally it is not yet adapted because it still needs more modifications for it to operate as a means of payment.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

I always wondered what is the problem for BTC to be finally adopted in the wide range of business, I was expecting at least a great adaption in the online business but even so, what stops business from adapting BTC, the volatility? The low rates of adoption? Or maybe a lack of propaganda? BTC is so great and I really wish I could use it in more places IRL!
Yes the volatility is the main reason I think because people don't want to accept a currency with changing its value largely in very short span so people are still using it only as an investment.But it will happen in the upcoming years,now a days some of the online sites accepting bitcoin payments as well and it will spreads to the whole world in the future but it will takes time.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:52:21 AM

Yes the volatility is the main reason I think because people don't want to accept a currency with changing its value largely in very short span so people are still using it only as an investment.But it will happen in the upcoming years,now a days some of the online sites accepting bitcoin payments as well and it will spreads to the whole world in the future but it will takes time.

Volatility is part of the whole package of bitcoin and the earlier some of us start accepting and living by it the better because just like  the many other commodities out there they are all not stable and change in value from time to time but i will only plead with the panic sellers to desist from their ways  so that a little volatility will not always become extremely volatile..
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

Maybe, primarily because of volatility. The unstableness and unsureness make a great risk for a business. We all know the reason kf businesses is to earn money in a more stable and real economic environment. Also, bitcoin is still not accepted worldwide. Most countries are still not allowing it in their countries. Banned by the government. Also, the issues involving bitcoin like its use for money laundering and other illegal activities are also factors.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:58:09 AM

volatility is the main reason why bitcoin is difficult enough to adapt to business systems in the world. but if you look at the calculation then I am quite optimistic that bitcoin can begin to be accepted in the business world. slowly but surely, that's the step by step that we will see as one of the development of digital currency and especially bitcoin.
dashcollector

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:07:56 AM

The volatile prices is the reason why online companies do not use it. It may be used for high ticket items though.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:20:04 AM

I think you are wrong, some countries like japan, venezuela already use bitcoin as legal payment instrument.

so, I think the bitcoin legalization depends on the condition of the country, and depends on government policy.

in my country there are no stores that accept bitcoin, because bitcoin transactions are something illegal.

besides that a consumer readiness and bitcoin volatility must considered

jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

The title is wrong be clear on your titles, it must be "Why BTC dont have a wide range on businesses?" Yes, for some reasons its because of the volatility of the market for me 2018 must be the year of crypto world but what happen is not what I expected for some resons: 1. There are lots of fake news adopted by the public about bitcoin; 2. This year some fraud use the name of bitcoin and the bad news gets worst; 3. Many investor panic because of the market fall.

But at least now we can see Bitcoin is recovering and this will be a good chance to get the reputation of bitcoin back.
Shyanadi

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

I think it is due to pleople still afraid to btc and major countries still don't accept btc as a currency..lot more thing to happen in the future..so I just wait and see..this is enjoyble market.Isn't it..?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: