Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is not adapted into business??  (Read 3288 times)
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:06:26 AM

I always wondered what is the problem for BTC to be finally adopted in the wide range of business, I was expecting at least a great adaption in the online business but even so, what stops business from adapting BTC, the volatility? The low rates of adoption? Or maybe a lack of propaganda? BTC is so great and I really wish I could use it in more places IRL!

Bitcoin has been used in a business.  However,  mass adoption is not yet happening because of its volatility.  Price fluctuation makes some of the business hesitant of getting into Bitcoin.  Also,  there are issues of fraudulent acts which loses Crypto's credibility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:11:05 AM

already have adopted bitcoin that dibisnisnya and even do the payment method, then where the rest? they may not know about bitcoin or reduce the risk of lack of understanding so they do not adopt it
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:14:36 AM

bitcoin has been adopted in some businesses, and makes bitcoin the primary means of payment. those who do not or have not used bitcoin, may lack knowledge of bitcoin. yes this is just perception, you can realize and look around you
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

I always wondered what is the problem for BTC to be finally adopted in the wide range of business, I was expecting at least a great adaption in the online business but even so, what stops business from adapting BTC, the volatility? The low rates of adoption? Or maybe a lack of propaganda? BTC is so great and I really wish I could use it in more places IRL!
I think that this is not so easy as it appears to be because just imagine how would you put the prices of goods that you're selling or the services that you are providing with bitcoins volatility.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

In a certain context, the capability of bitcoin might not be applicable to businesses especially when we talk about industrial businesses. The thought of adapting bitcoin might provide the business with a high risk because it would form part of their short-term investment. And most of the short-term investment recently may end up realizing the loss. Putting the ground of BTC in its long-term investment may leave the business tie its assets without any productivity? Thus, the limit is based on businesses nature; If it is more on e-commerce then business will reap benefits out of its operational transactions.
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

Because in the business world there are still many who use fiat as payment money because bitcoin prices are unstable every time to be used in the business world, but there are already businesses that use bitcoin to make payments.
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

What? There are so many businesses now that accetps bitcoin as payment,  even BMW already accepts bitcoin and samsung.
mikegold

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

Greetings to the whole community. I am also surprised that at this point, in this era, which is growing so fast in digital and financial matters; the massive use of BitCoin and other cryptoactives has not been popularized, but it is not surprising, yet, there are many people with a very conservative mentality who feel vulnerable to this fashion. In addition, to this must be added the opposition on the part of very powerful governments, which based on regularizations seek to curb their use. However, every day that passes increases the possibility of a free market, in which it can be marketed freely with BTC, and for this, we must continue working for the project. Thanks and regards.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

In my opinion, because bitcoin is like your asset, and because of the volatility, the day before, its value is pretty high, but it can go up or go down the day after, so the value is not defined which make businessman don't want to use it in trading.
newinquiry

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:19:50 AM

I also wanna be use bitcoin on different places like E commerce websites, Merchant stores and wanna purchase many online goods and services. business is not accepting bitcoin because its decentralized cryptocurrency and any government still not regulate it. so peoples are thinking this currency can ban by governments also some think its price is volatile.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

you are not grateful for the existence of Bitcoin can be income for you.
You don't realize that the business can start from Bitcoin.

isn't the name of the business trading?
Bitcoin is created to trade.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

In my opinion, because bitcoin is like your asset, and because of the volatility, the day before, its value is pretty high, but it can go up or go down the day after, so the value is not defined which make businessman don't want to use it in trading.

Well i don't think they all think the same since some businesses see bitcoin as something to make money from and in time i think more businesses will do the same. Confidence in btc will come once majority adopts it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

Most people afraid to adapt because it has not been approved ans supported by the government, when the authority fully support more business will be confident to use it
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

Some business is already accepting and adapting it, it may be that not currently in your country but in my country i have seen several businesses accept it.
Ajadey4

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

Government bans will surely be one of the reasons behind it. A country won't allow such banned currency be trading on the floor of its Stock Exchange or Market. If governments relax their stance or rule, it will surely be.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

Why do you say bitcoin is still not adapted into business? It has already happened in the business world. I guess you are not much aware of the shown power of bitcoin so far. Check this link. You'll see the long list of companies which accept bitcoin as a form of payment method.
https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/

Im thinking op is expecting that much like every e-commerce business should accept bitcoin but if Im an owner of an e-commerce business, I still not accept bitcoin because of its current legal status. This is very important thing since we want all what we do abide the law of our respective country. Its the very important factor for merchandisers to begin accept bitcoin.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

Lack of propaganda is an interesting one, lol. I guess you mean inadequate publicity...
Well some say Bitcoin don't need marketing but I don't think so.

Volatility is a bit of an issue but that won't stop millions of people from adopting, liking and holding Bitcoin.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

I think that it is not adapted yet but this will happen in the nearest future. I think that BTC will be adapted soon and we will see these changes at the end of the year or in 2019. i am sure this will happen

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

Bitcoin is quite controversial if large companies accept it as a optional for payment . and also certainly they have the potential to find new obstacles when accepting payment with bitcoin. but there are also some companies that are popular to accept bitcoin as a payment. maybe someday there will be all important merchants accept crytpo as a means of digital payment options.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

In my opinion, the problem here is not that the board is fit or not. But what is important is the acceptance of nations; transnational companies; enterprise. If the agreement has been agreed between the parties concerned, there is no reason for the government to protect it for the purpose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: