Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is not adapted into business??  (Read 3288 times)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

I always wondered what is the problem for BTC to be finally adopted in the wide range of business, I was expecting at least a great adaption in the online business but even so, what stops business from adapting BTC, the volatility? The low rates of adoption? Or maybe a lack of propaganda? BTC is so great and I really wish I could use it in more places IRL!
why not try to open business by yourself and adopt bitcoin for a first. business made to gain profit, i think some businessman know what is good and not for them. actually it is good for bitcoin if it can adopted by a lot of business. but some factor that you mention didn't help to gain profit for them.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

Because bitcoin does not have chargeback system. once you send it is over. There needs to be some customer protection and bitcoin is not suitable for that.
ANUKRAMAYON

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:58:38 AM

Yeah we often don't see places that we can use Bitcoin which means even it has succeed as an asset it haven't progressed as a currency much which is really a sad situation and a failure as a currency but and hope this will change at least in the future for better so holders will be able to use Bitcoin than fiat more often in the real world   
aleksvip15

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:19:12 AM

This is due to the fact that the BTC is not regulated by anyone. Business needs a stable course. Since sharp fluctuations in the exchange rate can lead to both a significant income and to large losses. Nobody needs this. Therefore at the moment there are such problems. Perhaps the regulation of the BTC will solve this problem.

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

I dont know why but i only know is many people used it for investment and absolutely they are gaining ,like i do now i already have investment on it and wait for the right time to sell.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:47:00 AM

the reason not many business accepting bitcoin is because of value of bitcoin is volatile, mining fee when sending btc is not cheap and it takes time to receive bitcoin l. If you're a business with high volume of customer, it will be a hindrance for giving fast service if transacting with bitcoin. So I believe if some business like to try and accept bitcoin there's still a lot of factor to consider and many find it not a wise business strategy.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:47:12 AM

I dont know why but i only know is many people used it for investment and absolutely they are gaining ,like i do now i already have investment on it and wait for the right time to sell.

As far as i know they are already accepted in some other business in other countries but not all business. But atleast it is a good start for bitcoin in terms of payments.
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:34:26 AM

Bitcoin haven't yet adapted into businesses because the lack of knowledge about Bitcoin who are in the business and financial world and due to the current price variations most people are afraid to combine there business with Bitcoin and block chain related businesses 
luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:42:15 AM

a lot of companies and shop accepting bitcoins, Because they help us to Upgrade the business and bitcoin help us to have a successful life, especially in businessman, Bitcoin gave us a nice profit, help to gain profit for us.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:48:05 AM

The most appropriate bitcoin is trading because of its precious characteristics as it can circulate and pay that makes it valuable and a great place to trade or trade busines
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

It is adapting into businesses but in a slow rate than the world and community anticipated but there is a considerable increase in that which is why we see many online sites and retail shops are now proving Bitcoin payment options as an additional facility to customers in order to attract more customers and make more profits in the process 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

Bitcoin has already existed into online business perhaps there is a lot of master debit card made of bitcoins that used to transact online
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

Bitcoin is gradually beginning to be used by large companies that are not afraid of technology. So I would not say that he has not adapted to the business. You just need to know how to use it properly.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ASHANABEY

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

There is no problem with Bitcoin in this matter it is a problem with the Business people and the world not willing to use Bitcoin in there business still except online retail sites and other but this situation is changing at the moment   
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:48:39 AM

Sharp fluctuations in exchange rates can cause significant income and large losses. Nobody needs this. Therefore at this time there is a problem like that. Maybe BTC regulation will solve this problem. Because of the fact that BTC is not regulated by anyone. Business requires a stable course.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:57:45 AM

because BTC is very good and more trendy, even can make our transactions easier and safer.

there are a lot of things that hinder bitcoin, and being difficult to dominate for every business transaction, and you are right that volatility is part of the problem.

and volatility will be a little stable, if the world has regulations about bitcoin. and it will be easily controlled.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:31:11 AM

because BTC has not been regulated by an agency, which is certainly dangerous for some people
the legality of BTC is still questionable, whereas in business, the most important thing is security

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:37:24 AM

I always wondered what is the problem for BTC to be finally adopted in the wide range of business, I was expecting at least a great adaption in the online business but even so, what stops business from adapting BTC, the volatility? The low rates of adoption? Or maybe a lack of propaganda? BTC is so great and I really wish I could use it in more places IRL!
Actually not all establishment could not adapt bistcoin because relatively there are few of the establishment already accepting bitcoin and involving there business on the bitcoin system. Aside from that bitcoin does relatively adapted especially in the world of digital currency from local exchange, bitcoin as medium of exchange when you invest in an ICO project and to bitcoin mining. This is the businesss that BTC is really adapted and we should not ask for more because it will just create conflict among centralized form of system.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

i think many peoples still pessimistic about bitcoin. They dont believe or accept bitcoin as a currency.
Volatility is not the problem i think, because with volatility, you can even gain profit.
Maybe because some countries still banning btc, then the business cant accept it easily.
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

why not try to open business by yourself and adopt bitcoin for a first. business made to gain profit, i think some businessman know what is good and not for them. actually it is good for bitcoin if it can adopted by a lot of business. but some factor that you mention didn't help to gain profit for them.
this can be an interesting idea when opening a business and adopting bitcoin and successfully I think there will be lots of companies that imitate your company and maybe adopt bitcoin as payment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████