Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is not adapted into business??  (Read 3288 times)
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

In my opinion it might be because bitcoin is very unstable from a variety of circumstances, so bitcoin is very unpredictable and doesn't know whether it will be profitable or detrimental, so it's very unlikely for business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

I always wondered what is the problem for BTC to be finally adopted in the wide range of business, I was expecting at least a great adaption in the online business but even so, what stops business from adapting BTC, the volatility? The low rates of adoption? Or maybe a lack of propaganda? BTC is so great and I really wish I could use it in more places IRL!
I thought bitcoin is accepted already in some merchandise around the world. In fact, even KFC Canada, accepted bitcoin already. In my country, though it is not directly accepting bitcoin, some malls accept the wallet like Gcash and paypal. In that scenario, I can send my bitcoin from my wallet which I earned cryptocurrency to the wallet that the mall accepted. It is already used by lots of company, just research it.
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

It seems to me that the time will come when it will be possible to use Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in all spheres of life, but for now we need to propagate it to the masses as much as possible

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:45:42 AM

In my opinion it might be because bitcoin is very unstable from a variety of circumstances, so bitcoin is very unpredictable and doesn't know whether it will be profitable or detrimental, so it's very unlikely for business.

Bitcoin is volatile. If today it costs 6 thousand (let us say so), tomorrow, it can go to the Moon, or fall greatly. People that are in business, do not want to risk with their money simply.
Elizabethkjenkins

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:23:24 AM

I always wondered what is the problem for BTC to be finally adopted in the wide range of business, I was expecting at least a great adaption in the online business but even so, what stops business from adapting BTC, the volatility? The low rates of adoption? Or maybe a lack of propaganda? BTC is so great and I really wish I could use it in more places IRL!

I think now many businesses adapting into cryptocurrencies but still not in wide range.
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:12:36 AM

Yes volatility is one of the biggest push factors against adopting BTC. Merchants simply cannot justify accepting a currency knowing it could fall drastically in price within a few moments. This would create unwanted stress towards recording financial accounts and overall financial health of the business.
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

I think the volatility is the number one problem of Bitcoin,
Just think about this for example they would buy something at $1 and they would pay with Bitcoin that would be 0.00018 BTC what if the price continue to drop for a week then the $1 that he receive would decrease.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

in fact, I see now that bitcoin is used as a partner for business. we see if ico is a business and uses bitcoin as a payment media option. so this is a mistake for your statement.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

in my opinion bitcoin is now accepted world wide and it is valuable because many people use this for online trade and with this online business is promoted well it is good to keep our coins with exchange and use this for a good and faster transaction while some time you can convert into other coins, Now crypto is very important because we have to move with the world and it is the modern weapon with us.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kevinlhuxley

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

Many businesses using crypto as a payment now.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:02:56 AM

in my opinion bitcoin is now accepted world wide and it is valuable because many people use this for online trade and with this online business is promoted well it is good to keep our coins with exchange and use this for a good and faster transaction while some time you can convert into other coins, Now crypto is very important because we have to move with the world and it is the modern weapon with us.

While it's true that Bitcoins is accepted globally let's not forget many countries do not accept bitcoins, while some lack clarity on the rules, some had declared it illegal. Another major issue with using bitcoins is the volatility in it's prices which are not stable. I differ on the speed of transactions I remember my own transaction which was stuck for 72 hours, and at times even more for some though these days it's getting faster merchants would be vary of using it. Last but most importantly regulations and taxes to use bitcoins one needs to study the regulations and taxes that come with bitcoins, which gets costly and time consuming for merchants.
Ramya494

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:14:38 AM

The major reasons that backdrop the bitcoin is no proven legitamacy to a great extent is what I feel,because of the increase of scammers there is been a huge drop in the legitimacy of the bitcoin.I think this needs to be eradictaed to improve the adoption of Bitcoin.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

I do not understand your conclusions regarding bitcoin. You say there is no bitcoin propaganda, but it is not. The media makes good advertising for cryptocurrencies. And bitcoin is increasingly used in business. Your opinion is wrong.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

I do not understand your conclusions regarding bitcoin. You say there is no bitcoin propaganda, but it is not. The media makes good advertising for cryptocurrencies. And bitcoin is increasingly used in business. Your opinion is wrong.

Most of the news regarding bitcoin are good, it says that bitcoin will reach that kind of milestone over the years, and in fact here in my country there are lots of establishments that accept bitcoin as mode of payment and those establishment are not scattered over the country so meaning the adaptation is there.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

It could affect the fiat money in the industry thats why they not allowed some business to use bitcoin in thier transaction some business people are not enough knowledge in technology they contented on fiat money so old businesses is refusing online transaction because it has no value on thier business. I hope crytpo are still developing in terms of businesses.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

I guess That in today's time we can not do business with Bitcoin. Because so far many countries are such. Who does not own Bitcoin. In the future, we can do business with Bitcoin in future.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

The main reason is the high volatility of the bitcoin price. The second reason is the unpopularity of bitcoin and the lack of expediency of using bitcoin payments. Electronic payments are now fully meet the needs of the business.

pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:41:18 PM

In my opinion, it all depends on what kind of business it is. For example, if this is the sale of goods and services via the Internet, then Bitcoin is already quite popular, but for mining or construction companies, production companies, agricultural companies, Bitcoin is not very suitable, since they are very dependent on government policy and legislation.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

In the entire world now bitcoin was being adapted into business already, there are lot of merchants now in different country where they are

already bitcoin accepted in terms of online payment. Even here in my country some of our merchants here was bitcoin accepted too.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:44:08 AM

a ton of businesses are accepting Bitcoin and overstock is one of them. also, crypto cards are there of you want to use them in almost anywhere that accepts cards - why do you feel that businesses are not adapting Bitcoin!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: