Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prandex: First international exchange from India (Live:100 Pairs)  (Read 415 times)
jmozah (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Prandex

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:31:57 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 12:48:28 PM by jmozah

Prandex is a Multi-Asset digital crypto currency exchange created in early 2018. Prandex is the first international exchange from India. Prandex is a fully functioning exchange that is already live. We have 50 major coins/tokens and more than 100 trading pairs already listed on the exchange in BTC, ETH and USDT markets.

Issues with existing exchanges

• Multiple Accounts - One size doesn’t fit all. Most users have accounts in several exchanges and it is becoming tough for them to manage those accounts.
  • Trading spectrum - Exchange, has been a singular platform until now, allowing only currency exchange transactions. Users approach other service providers for needs such as lending, borrowing, Portfolio management and other advanced financial needs.
  • Trading Bots -Another major concern is that since the Crypto markets are open 24/7 through the year, protecting investments using automated tools is critical.

What makes Prandex unique ?

• Live Exchange - We are already trading live with over 100K active users added in just last month itself. We have listed over 50 Coins/ Tokens and have more than 100 trading pairs available for trade.
  • Trading Fee - We have 0% trading Fee until the end of this year +  you get 0.2% our tokens when you trade and your referer gets 0.1%
  • Multi language support - We support over 15 International languages
  • Multi Device Support - We have a fully functional Android App, IOS app on the making
  • Customer support - we are planning to provide 24X7 support in the coming days, now we provide 12 hours of support. Our telegram group has 35K users.

Airdrop
  • Join our Telegram group — 200 PRAB tokens ( Worth 2 USD)
  • Refer a friend using your referral link and for every friend who joins using your link — 500 PRAB tokens (worth 5 USD)
  • For every 1 USD worth of crypto deposit — 1 PRAB token (until first withdraw, after that no bounty will be paid)

Note:
            Prandex reserves the right to cancel or amend the Bounty or Bounty Rules at our sole discretion.
            All accounts that we deem to be created with “disposable” email will not be entitled for bounty.
            All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not get their Bounty

Prandex Features
Exchange and Brokerage
The base Prandex platform is a meta service provided on top of several other exchanges. By building this platform, Prandex will be able to merge their order books. This creates a Uber order book and also provides the best buy and sell rate for any trading pair at any given time.

Trading Bot’s
We know that Cryptocurrency never catches a wink, but as human we tend to and trades happens 24X7, how to trade ?. Prandex gives built-in support for automated bots, these bots happens to work on the rules set by the user and the bots can range from simple rule based bot, Indicator based bots, strategy bots to fully autonomous bots. These bots can be configure to give alerts, reminders, and many more actions to allow automatically handle trading. In the later stage, we plan to have advanced bots that can make trade decisions based on several indicators.Bots will be charged based on the complexity of the bot and number of instances running.

Portfolio Management
Most of the trader nowerday hold multiple cryptocurrency and their interest to range diversified portfolio to keep track we use mobile Apps or spreadsheet applications where we need to input all datas manually, this is prone to factual errors but in Prandex we provide users to link all other cryptol exchanges, it can effectively pull transactional data and maintain your portfolio automatically and accurately at all times. Portfolio dashboard will give you a single view of all your investments across all the exchanges in one place. Users can set alert on various portfolio events and act on it in a single dashboard. With this, getting your annual crypto tax statements will be click away.

Analytics
User have account in different crypto exchange it takes time to see all data  user uses. Prandex pulls all needed data from different crypto exchanges and will be presented in the user dashboard from here user can drill the data for different dimensions like geolocation, time, coin, exchanges etc.,. This allows the user to see all he needed in single page at single site.

Full De-Centralization
We believe that centralized exchanges are evil and have already started started work on building our DEX. Most DEX have decentralised their trade engines only, but we at Prandex wants to give fully decentralized platform to users. we will soon migrate towards our DEX, from user interface to off chain decentralized order book to decentralized trade engine to storing whole exchange data in a decentralized storage.

The Team
The founder of Prandex is Mohamed Zahoor, Whose previous stint was in Ethereum Foundation. He also has a long experience in building highly distributed systems for Telecommunication and Financial markets. Thambi Selvam is our COO who has a decade of experience in website operations and maintenance

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

It looks like a nice project. I added to the watchlist. Wish the project success!
Namyri

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

Now I am reading a white article and it is very interesting to read it. I look forward to this project and I will definitely invest in this project and I will also participate in the award of this project. I am sure this will be a great success.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

project based platform market I really like it, but here I want to ask if you need translation for prandex project, so that its network expansion can grow quickly.
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

Amazing project, strong team and nice airdrop. Hope you team will success!
jmozah (OP)
Copper Member

Prandex

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Now I am reading a white article and it is very interesting to read it. I look forward to this project and I will definitely invest in this project and I will also participate in the award of this project. I am sure this will be a great success.

We are already live and taking trades..
Hellboy18

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

Exchange platform projects are very hard for startups, but since your platform is already running this will be good, i like the the way you address the problems with other exchanges, so true and what you have, especially the multilanguage platform, please tell me where can i find the list of languages that your platform has?.. Thanks.
jmozah (OP)
Copper Member

Prandex

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

Exchange platform projects are very hard for startups, but since your platform is already running this will be good, i like the the way you address the problems with other exchanges, so true and what you have, especially the multilanguage platform, please tell me where can i find the list of languages that your platform has?.. Thanks.
Thanks. Please go to https://www.prandex.com and you will see Languages menu in the top.
jmozah (OP)
Copper Member

Prandex

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

Amazing project, strong team and nice airdrop. Hope you team will success!

Thanks for the Nice words. We are also running a trading competition to give life time free trades. Please check them at www.prandex.com.
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

so far, looking at the information in the announcement, this project will be the most feature-filled exchange I've ever encountered, careful planning, and well-structured targets, the very interesting thing is the absence of transaction costs until the end of the year , I do not know, if it's only until the end of the year, or it will be free forever, but anyway, it's a great exchange that attracts big traders

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

This is the first in India and this is a great project continuing the trading of coins and tokens that are very not traded on other exchanges with a 100,000 community trader members this is one of the biggest so far here in the parts of India and looking forward to your expansion once digital currency is a big industry all over the world.
SmallRig

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

SafeCoin-SAFE

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

Great, good luck from tamilnadu Smiley

If possible list few good POW coins like STAK , SONO ..
Panbalan

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

Great, good luck from tamilnadu Smiley

If possible list few good POW coins like STAK , SONO ..

Thanks for your suggestion as we have kick started the project few months ago. We will list popular POW coins soon.
SelviKoolusamy

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

Nice project. Wish the project success!
jmozah (OP)
Copper Member

Prandex

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:36:58 AM

This is the first in India and this is a great project continuing the trading of coins and tokens that are very not traded on other exchanges with a 100,000 community trader members this is one of the biggest so far here in the parts of India and looking forward to your expansion once digital currency is a big industry all over the world.

Thanks for the kind words.
Panbalan

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

Nice project. Wish the project success!

Thanks for your support and kind words
SUSMITHA

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Great start, How can i get your token
selvasteve

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

Excellent Project. Project will be going to moon.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

First time I read this ANN of Prandex, I am surprised to know that this is first international exchange from India. It because as far as I know many crypto lovers and the crypto business come from India. In this case, of course this will be very promising and have a good future. So, do you have a plan to provide ICO? In addition, I can reserve for Indonesian Translation for this ANN, post the ANN at Indonesian Thread and moderate it. If you need it, just PM me to discuss it more. Thanks    

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jmozah (OP)
Copper Member

Prandex

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

First time I read this ANN of Prandex, I am surprised to know that this is first international exchange from India. It because as far as I know many crypto lovers and the crypto business come from India. In this case, of course this will be very promising and have a good future. So, do you have a plan to provide ICO? In addition, I can reserve for Indonesian Translation for this ANN, post the ANN at Indonesian Thread and moderate it. If you need it, just PM me to discuss it more. Thanks    

Yes. this is the first one as far as we know. All others are regional exchanges which support INR. We will be doing an ICO to build our DEX. One of us will PM you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: