Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could India push bitcoin to the MOON ?  (Read 521 times)
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

With RBI reversing its crypto ban in India or changing statements to consider it as a commodity, do you guys think India could push the price to the moon ?

definitely yes because the price would have taking a new shape, though the price didn't moon but there will be some certain changes in the which will stand more to be better than it was.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowaltz (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

Pretty sure one country alone won't move the needle. However, the reversal of the negative news can raise the price up a bit

That one country has population that is more than 10 countries combined : )

Between, the supreme court case for the RBI crypto ban hearing is today ... So we will get a decision by today
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

Actually it can't make Bitcoin go up to the moon, because yesterday the price of Bitcoin is normal and there is no significant price increase.

If Bitcoin wants to go up in price it might need news or strong info like, the whole world accepts payments with Bitcoin etc.
But the rest is good too because India is opening up to Cryptocurency.
vladmamedov657

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:48:35 AM

I think hardly, this is one of the poorest countries, impossible
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:07:18 AM

Actually it can't make Bitcoin go up to the moon, because yesterday the price of Bitcoin is normal and there is no significant price increase.

If Bitcoin wants to go up in price it might need news or strong info like, the whole world accepts payments with Bitcoin etc.
I think India can't make bitcoin to go to the moon because India is small country and maybe they don't habe many bitcoin investors to invest into bitcoin. I think there are so many factors that affect bitcoin price. So maybe it will not change with a simple country like India.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

India has a lot of potential investors: but how much do they know about bitcoin and crypts? In my opinion, as a nation, it would have enormous potential to push up the value of bitcoins.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

In my own opinion i think the US is one of the few countries that can push bitcoin to the “moon”. India cannot influence bitcoin as much as either USA or Russia because these countries are well developed and organized. So whichever market they go into, they thrive.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

I think India can't make bitcoin to go to the moon because India is small country and maybe they don't habe many bitcoin investors to invest into bitcoin. I think there are so many factors that affect bitcoin price. So maybe it will not change with a simple country like India.

Strange. When did India considered a small country?

India has a lot of potential investors: but how much do they know about bitcoin and crypts? In my opinion, as a nation, it would have enormous potential to push up the value of bitcoins.

Base on the fact that India has a big market for tech experts, I'm assuming that there are a lot of potential investors. However, I think that its not that enough to push the value of bitcoin.

In my own opinion i think the US is one of the few countries that can push bitcoin to the “moon”. India cannot influence bitcoin as much as either USA or Russia because these countries are well developed and organized. So whichever market they go into, they thrive.

Good point. US is still the leader and its influence has no boundaries be it in political or economic levels globally.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

With RBI reversing its crypto ban in India or changing statements to consider it as a commodity, do you guys think India could push the price to the moon ?

India alone is not enough to be able to push the price of bitcoin to rise. Need support globally to be able to increase the price of bitcoin so it is not only influenced by some good news about bitcoin in various countries.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

absolutely not
ibisy70

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

India has a very alive population although a majority of it is under the poverty line.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

Cryptocurrency is being traded by so many countries across the globe so let no government raise shoulder and think their local decision in their country will have strong impact in cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrecny is too strong for only India to influence.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

India might be seen as a poor country to many but in reality,it has huge number of rich people.Already more rich people have invested in bitcoin from India and more just stood a step back due to RBI asking banks not to allow companies linked to bitcoin.I f this policy gets revised,then for sure bitcoin price would go to moon despite any market obstacles.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██