Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monetary crisis  (Read 505 times)
farelada33

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

I think in most countries there is a crisis. But the top of the government successfully hides it at the expense of its information policy.
Yes They all hide their personal information in government. The impact will be on the people in their country. In the country they will experience a lot of poverty due to increasingly difficult economic factors.
Yes, just like me. Now in my country many feel the problem Because the currency in my country is getting higher. The price of all his needs is expensive. I am confused looking for my income.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ulfa-98

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

The monetary crisis is a condition of worsening financial condition of a country over a period of time and is characterized by a decline in the national currency exchange rate against the international currency and skyrocketing prices in the market and the decline in global economic activity.
Is your country experiencing a monetary crisis?
How do you think the current market price is down?
What about the basic need to continue living with your family?

I think. This monetary crisis collapsed in his own country. Because everyone will experience a lot of poverty. Because the country itself has dependence on other countries. It is difficult to advance the country itself. Because other countries have shares in their own country. And I still have the opportunity to build the field as my business for my family life.
amira-808

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

The monetary crisis is a condition of worsening financial condition of a country over a period of time and is characterized by a decline in the national currency exchange rate against the international currency and skyrocketing prices in the market and the decline in global economic activity.

As the economy becomes integrated in the midst of globalization, the financial crisis in a country can easily spread to other countries and become a global financial disaster for a short time. In such cases, strong economic fundamentals are essential to defend a country from the impact of a "contagious" crisis. As evidence, due to the fragile economic fundamentals and the lack of credibility of the government, East Asian economies could be easily attacked by the crisis in 1997 after poor market confidence. However, East Asia has learned much from the events of 1997 to prove its resilience in the face of the global financial crisis that hit in 2008 by increasing the economic fundamentals and credibility of policymakers.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

I think in most countries there is a crisis. But the top of the government successfully hides it at the expense of its information policy.
Yes They all hide their personal information in government. The impact will be on the people in their country. In the country they will experience a lot of poverty due to increasingly difficult economic factors.
Yes, just like me. Now in my country many feel the problem Because the currency in my country is getting higher. The price of all his needs is expensive. I am confused looking for my income.

Some countries will surely experience a monetary crisis. And all the necessities of life will experience it. I think for additional you should have additional business work.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

I think. This monetary crisis collapsed in his own country. Because everyone will experience a lot of poverty. Because the country itself has dependence on other countries. It is difficult to advance the country itself. Because other countries have shares in their own country. And I still have the opportunity to build the field as my business for my family life.

The poverty they experience is of course people who do not have a job. Of course some countries have partnerships to plant shares in their own country. You are very lucky to have a business field. And of course it really helps your family needs.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

No, my country is fine. However, your topic has led me to think that soon there will be a trade war between America and China, perhaps this instability in the economy, can bring down these national currencies. As an option, many people will be able to exchange their currency for cryptocurrency and thus win a good amount, and save their savings.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

No, my country is fine. However, your topic has led me to think that soon there will be a trade war between America and China, perhaps this instability in the economy, can bring down these national currencies. As an option, many people will be able to exchange their currency for cryptocurrency and thus win a good amount, and save their savings.
Yes, you are right. Trade war between countries certainly exist in several countries. Related to the economy. This is one sign that many people will have their currency for Cryptocurrency. But related to the problem of the financial crisis many are experiencing difficulties for food needs.
mirna-ohh

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:04:19 AM

I like your topic.
The Cause of Monetary Crisis is used by economists:

1. The productivity gap is associated with a weak asset loop or factor of production.
2. Structural imbalances between sectors of production
3. Foreign dependence is related to the behavior of business people.
4. Large and short-term foreign stocks that meet unstable conditions.
5. There are many errors in the state-run renovation system. Unsuccessful economic control of the economic crisis.

European countries began to feel the crisis in 2009 as some countries are experiencing financial difficulties such as widening budget deficits and rising debt burdens, as well as inefficient and targeted debt usage.
setumpok

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:32:36 AM

My country is in a financial crisis. But it does not affect the price of cryptocurrency. And the food needs for my family can be fulfilled. Because every country will definitely experience it. This discussion is to solve the financial crisis problem in the future.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:39:56 AM

My country is in a financial crisis. But it does not affect the price of cryptocurrency. And the food needs for my family can be fulfilled. Because every country will definitely experience it. This discussion is to solve the financial crisis problem in the future.
Yes. I made this discussion so that everyone knows how the financial development of their country. Because by discussing Cryptocurrency alone is not enough to solve it. And I'm sure here we can share information about developments in each country.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

Not long ago, there has been a great dip in the market prices of the coins and i find myself wanting these days. Though there has been this financial crisis now but i hope to get stabilize as the market stabilizes.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:09:02 AM

Almost everyone will say that their country is habing a financial crisis because we are having a global economic crisis. But i think crypto currency will be our oasis on that desert known as depression. It will not be affected or maybe affected by a little by the depression so our investments will still be solid.

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

I guess financial crisis is a global phenomena and the last big hit happens around 2008-2009, also the same time that Satoshi created bitcoin as a safe haven. I still remember that year because I got the pink slip when I thought that our projects will not be affected because our clients are big in IT sector worth billions of dollars in revenue. So its really a eye opener for me, no one is immune and everyone is dispensable. Crypto could really be a safe haven for us if another crisis happens in the future, so its better to save and invest on it while we still have the time so that we won't be caught with our pants down if ever the global problems hits us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

Our country is not doing bad if i do say so myself. Then again it could actually do better. Trading in crypto currency helped me alot and I'm eager to get more and more people into it. But if our country's economy actually plunged, i guess i could count on my holdings to get us through the crisis. If all things fail, we can easily move to another country.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

We do not change anything, as there was no money in the country, so they are not.  The eternal crisis.
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:40:22 AM

I think the digital currency crisis does not affect too much on the economy of every country. It only affects the participants. If a year ago, Crypto created jobs, helped many people live a stable life, now it has made many people bankrupt, unemployed, and not earn. I think that is the impact of the economic crisis
satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:52:37 AM

I think the digital currency crisis does not affect too much on the economy of every country. It only affects the participants. If a year ago, Crypto created jobs, helped many people live a stable life, now it has made many people bankrupt, unemployed, and not earn. I think that is the impact of the economic crisis

Maybe I'll agree with you.  Against the backdrop of rapidly growing bitcoin, everyone began to throw off their coins to improve their financial condition, which led to a sharp drop in the exchange rate.
uchechiboy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

All most every one will say that their country is having financial crisis  because of the global economy crisis . Trading in cryptocurrency has helped me so far so i am eager to get more people into it.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

My country is being affected by the trade war between the United States and China. My stock market has fallen sharply and investors in Crypto have suffered a loss.
But everything will return to its true value. I hope in 2019, the capitalization of the market will increase to $ 600 billion and investors will be revived.
PIMPdev

Activity: 582
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

Because of that thing happening in my country I am trying to live off bitcoin earnings that I have so we need to work in cryptocurrency in order to provide those needs that we have.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: