Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is profitable coin?  (Read 2361 times)
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
I am not expert trader. But I can Suggest you some profitable coins. Such as: BTC, ETH, XRP, Dash, BCH, LTC, Steem, EOS, ADA, Steller, Tether . You can buy this coins. And I think you will get good profit.
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

Many newly investor think that transaction with crypto coin is similiar with stock exchange, that you could buy low and sell high and double your intital budget, but it hardly be the same.  Along with btc and eth, I find that these five coin is very profitable and worth investing to, including: VEN, NEO, ARK, LISK, KUCOIN SHARES.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

in my opinion, the coin that still provides benefits is bitcoin and some other altcoins that can still provide quite a lot of benefits, one of which is the safest bitcoin and can provide many benefits.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

to find which coin is more profitable then you should be able to analyze the coin price movements in the market, if the coin has a good price movement then the coin will be able to give profit and you must take the opportunity

You will never get the right answer to this question. The situation on the market of cryptocurrencies changes all the time. Today, one altcoin can go to the Moon, and tomorrow, another token can grow and add up to 90% to its former price.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
I am not expert trader. But I can Suggest you some profitable coins. Such as: BTC, ETH, XRP, Dash, BCH, LTC, Steem, EOS, ADA, Steller, Tether . You can buy this coins. And I think you will get good profit.
You have mentioned really a long list of coins and I am grateful for sharing such nice information but with humble I am saying none of them is good but only bitcoin, it is my own experience, I searched about it a lot, I did not find any coin better than bitcoin so it has higher strength and higher profit, have patience never lose your emotions to bitcoin is another name of earning, so for me best coin is one and only bitcoin to trade for long term.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

in my opinion, the coin that still provides benefits is bitcoin and some other altcoins that can still provide quite a lot of benefits, one of which is the safest bitcoin and can provide many benefits.
Profitable coin is where its technology really works well in this market, just like ADA. If you are planning to invest on this coin then expect a profitable future since this coin really goods in long term. While in trading I think small coins will do more profit to you only if you play with them well.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

You have mentioned really a long list of coins and I am grateful for sharing such nice information but with humble I am saying none of them is good but only bitcoin, it is my own experience, I searched about it a lot, I did not find any coin better than bitcoin so it has higher strength and higher profit, have patience never lose your emotions to bitcoin is another name of earning, so for me best coin is one and only bitcoin to trade for long term.

Bitcoin is always a first choice of investing but investing in this altcoin is nothing but to increase the volume of bitcoin in our portfolio as investing in this altcoin will always give you more profit as when you buy in low and sell in high this trade is done in bitcoin only so profit in this altcoin trading is just increasing volume of bitcoin.

gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

In long term profit you have to see how many coins are in circulating supply in total supply and research about it like where it is used and mainly price depends on demand and supply, so see what is the transaction chart. Are transactions increasing or decreasing? If transactions are increasing its demand is high price increases, if less price decreases.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Its BTC probably hahaha, lol. This is the most profitable coin of all because it is the base coin of all coins or rather token in the market so if you were finding a profitable and top coin it is probably BTC. Very hard to get one? like other coin and tokens though, some of the coins or rather tokens in the market or industry of crypto have only a single dollar value so if you are sick finding small one try to find big ones, lol.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

If you want to know about some profitable coins for short time then I will suggest you Cardano, Steller, XLM, xvg, xrp etc and you can trade this all coins on Binance exchange.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

If you want to know about some profitable coins for short time then I will suggest you Cardano, Steller, XLM, xvg, xrp etc and you can trade this all coins on Binance exchange.
of course a profitable coin cannot be guessed, but you can search for the potential of the coin. I think, you can look for it from coin coins that have great potential. maybe now, ETH is a coin that has the greatest potential to have a high price.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

of course a profitable coin cannot be guessed, but you can search for the potential of the coin. I think, you can look for it from coin coins that have great potential. maybe now, ETH is a coin that has the greatest potential to have a high price.
I would still recommend bitcoin and Ethereum right now to invest with, as they are profitable and worth to invest at, they are still good to invest especially now that we do have a bear market, and there is always a bull market after it, so it will really worth to invest in both of the, so I never doubt to invest with them especially now that we have proven enough.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

Although the question is simple to hear but answer is not so easy because there are so many coins in the market to treade for short term.But I think bitcoin is unique one among them.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

Although the question is simple to hear but answer is not so easy because there are so many coins in the market to treade for short term.But I think bitcoin is unique one among them.
Yes there are a lot of coins in market and they all better work for people but bitcoin is much better and I also like this currency for earning because bitcoin is the king of every coins and if you invest in bitcoin you will never discourage about your profit so that,s why trading in bitcoin is also beneficial for you.

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

Tether coin is the right choice in determining your investment and Tether including a profitable coin with a good price stability every month and this coin has good progress in the future

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

I would still recommend bitcoin and Ethereum right now to invest with, as they are profitable and worth to invest at, they are still good to invest especially now that we do have a bear market, and there is always a bull market after it, so it will really worth to invest in both of the, so I never doubt to invest with them especially now that we have proven enough.

In this kind of situation short term will not profitable for now, because most of all altcoins now are in the drop it means this is an opportunity to get in a cheap price and hold until the market going better. Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Neo and etc. Analyze first before invest.

We need to think longer termed holds in order to gain better and big profits. However it cannot be done with only one coins, you should pick those promising on which has a difinite movement in the market value. Choosing those spotted coins was so difficult, and if you choose bitcoin, I guess that's the best for all of them but if you've pick other crypto aside from litecoin and neo; maybe there's another new promising one which could rise even better compared from old coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

All coins that listed in big exchange will be profitable if you understand trend of market,  and if you buy it on the bottomed.  And all good coins can be become biggest gainer and can be become biggest losser next time,  so you have to increase your knowledge about technical and fundamental  analysis. All top 100 coins is good now for day and swing trading because the price in the deep.

Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

I am a hunter. For me, the time for engaging in bounty activities is far greater than the transaction. I now prefer to buy and sell some new altcoins, because it will make me profit in the short term!
PAI
AE
HT
GOT
FT
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

Don’t buy any of the shitcoins.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

Now it is very difficult to guess promising tokens on the market, since they lose their price on the listing exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: