Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is profitable coin?  (Read 2361 times)
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:31:12 AM

In short time, Neo is the best coin with potential to grow 50%. The market still not ready for uptrend, but when it does, Neo will grow super fast. Neo building good platform which really important for many others tokens.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:26:41 AM

Each currency has its own strength, but if we choose the right currency and in a good time, profit from the price difference is ok. I always expect the market to rebound.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:48:17 AM

Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

There are lots of ways to find a good coin if we'll just do some series of research to know where to find a good coin. As for me, if you are having a hard time finding a good coin, it is important that we'll invest in a coin where we used to invest with like bitcoin and ethereum.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:51:24 AM

Bitcoin is always very profitable both in the short term, medium term and long term basis.  I have traded bitcoin based on these three different outlook to trading.  If you know your onions as a trader you will keep making profit in any market condition.

Domicbora

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular coins ,they are highly traded coins with good volumes, just buy and hold its for long time and you will be get decent profit from its
For such long times. People are investing in bitcoin and eth. Thus, eth comes after bitcoin in the list. It becomes one of the most interesting coin in altcoin family which always delivered good results to its users. People must know how amazing these two coins are. They are full of chances and opportunities and only those would become benefited from them, who better know them.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Not an expert but I suggest that you should focus
your trades in BTCTC/Altcoin pairs
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
If you like to do short term trades then i think you should make a deep analysis on your own as there is a lot fake signals group in market now , pumping and dumping small coins at their will , i will make a post about this later. So if you want to do short trade or day trade then dont believe anyone you dont know and you will have to active all time like keeping news which currency is going to be listed in top 10 exchange as top 10 exchange listing pumps the coin price most of the times. But if you can hold for long term then ETH , NEO , ICX , EOS , ONT are best coins for now.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular coins ,they are highly traded coins with good volumes, just buy and hold its for long time and you will be get decent profit from its
A lot of coins are there which are profitable but it is in fact depending on you that where is you interest and study, If you have good study about etherium and you feel it more confident to invest your money in etherium I think that you should invest your money in etherium then.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

A lot of coins are there which are profitable but it is in fact depending on you that where is you interest and study, If you have good study about etherium and you feel it more confident to invest your money in etherium I think that you should invest your money in etherium then.

I agree with the first two statements and in my opinion BTC and ETH are both the best coins to invest in though they do come with long term holdings in order to obtain profitable earnings.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

Each currency has its own strength, but if we choose the right currency and in a good time, profit from the price difference is ok. I always expect the market to rebound.
Market will rebound soon but peoples expectation is  our investment is protect in anytime. It is our responsibility because we have a right to choose the Crypto but many peoples are investing in blindly so they are all not safe all the time. My suggestion we should choose promising project our investment is safe.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
HeatherAdams00

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

EOS is also suitable for medium term investment now. Take a close look at the fluctuations in the mid-term chart, which is a good time to invest in the EOS.
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

for us all coins are good and can also be profitable, because all altcoins also have a good future and also have different features. I think you can also get bitcoin, ethereum, Ada and omg.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

I'm prefer for short time profit - ICO projects coins. Because If the project get development and list on exchanges their token, they can give nice fast profit
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

The first choice I recommend for now is Ethereum, although ethereum continues to decline but I'm sure this has never made users leave ethereum, let alone there are dozens of ethereum-based tokens and the chance to trigger ethereum usage.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

As for exchanges: CEX.IO (quick registration, instant buying/selling, different fiat options), automated trading is available and, the most important - only about 0.2% fees. Binance charges even smaller fees (~0.1%), but you may avoid it due to recent hacker attacks and interface is more complex there than in the previous one, so it's not for newbies. And finally Bitfinex - easy interface, small fees, you can also order some amount to borrow here, which is quite popular.
Cryptos for daily trading - it depends on your personal strategy, I guess. I prefer XRP, LTC, IOST, ETH, NEO.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

I think, some coins have good price movements and by looking at the market you will know which coins have the opportunity to get profit, bitcoin and ethereum I think is still a good choice
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

Well, I consider that in the current moment of time the best coin for short term investment is ethereum (ETH). Why do I think so? It is easy. Let us have a look at the chart (ETH) where there is a very strong level about 400$ which will probably be holded. You may use this situation and buy ETH somewhere near 400$ for short term speculation. Also it is possible that ETH will repeat the previous growth of bitcoin and in thet case the aim price of ETH is somewhere near 700$
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

I thought there will be choices before entering here.  Grin

Any coin can be profitable my friend. As long as you know what you are doing and add some luck on it. Knowledge about one coin is needed. When it will fluctuate and where? Those questions will be the keys into getting profit. Now you want short time trading and it could also be possible but you might need a long list.

You cannot stay with one token with the goal that you want for there are times it may not move. Better start now if you want it fast.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

From my point of view short term investment or long term investment Bitcoin is the best for both. Today price dropped around 500 USD. Don't loose your hope. Of course before end of the month Bitcoin price will be moon
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

From my point of view short term investment or long term investment Bitcoin is the best for both. Today price dropped around 500 USD. Don't loose your hope. Of course before end of the month Bitcoin price will be moon
Yes I also agree with you that both are the good ways of making money, but I think that in both you need to have good experience which can increase the chance to make money from trading bitcoin in both format.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: