Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:28:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me a good signature program  (Read 184 times)
btcformula (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

Hello everyone,

I can't good signature campaing also quite confuesd to choose right campign of good ICO.
Can you help me ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haytim

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

I use bountyplatform. Companies that are registered in Bountyplatform are the qualifications. Also scam is very rare. That gives you confidence. We can see many campaigns.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

Look for my signature and find more info about their bounty's signature program - it's good because have few participants so award will be bigger.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:18:17 AM

We don't have a chance to find a bounty campaign on which criteria are you looking for. You need to find own yourself to which campaign is more appropriate for you. You need to evaluate the campaigns yourself. You must take a look frequently to the bounty board and take a glance at bountyplatform.

R.R.L.
hall16

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

Hello everyone,

I can't good signature campaing also quite confuesd to choose right campign of good ICO.
Can you help me ??

You may want to take a look at PRiVCY airdrop and bounty campaign. It is ongoing and will be finished in the third week of October.

Check it out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4503790.0
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:50:49 AM

Hello everyone,

Can you help me ??

You can't ask like that because good or not depend on you, your experience and knowledge. People will give you different advice and will make you stress ( too much opinion ), just take one follow the rules finish the task and see the result. From that activity you will learn how to take a good signature campaign and get pay.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

looking for a good signature campaign is hard, we need a long research to get the right signature campaign, I think you can look for a good signature on ICO bench or ICO drop.
trangthin841212@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:55:18 AM

Eloncity project you can refer to it. This is a Chinese project and is a continuation of ABT and CMT. Its high flooring ability and good community
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:54:34 AM

my advice you should participate to bounty yumerium is a good project, you can also see list of signature campaigns and latest bounty campaign complete on this web http://bounty.slavyansk.biz
TinaMoran

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:57:38 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 06:27:11 PM by TinaMoran

You are long enough here yet you dont know which is which,this is suspicious a full member who doesnt know what bounty to join.Start reading the basics if you bought your account,dont ask random pals which is good and bad because through experience you will know it yourself.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

Many good signature projects you can follow, the first thing you can see, you can check the team and how much participation that follows the project, the good team and the number of people who follow the project is usually a good signature.
honghue28739489837@gmail.

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

I can recommend to you a Chinese project. The Eloncity Project is an energy project. The community of this project is quite good.
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:24:09 AM

Hello everyone,

Can you help me ??
Look at my ICO signature promoted, it has already a project which are convenient and really applicable to everyone. Therefore this project has a great potential to be successful and will grow fast. Check the spreadsheet, there are least of participants it means the greater sharing of bounty rewards. So it's up to you guys and good luck.
jdkfy

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

I am sorry that I have no way to help you. In my opinion, it is relatively simple to make money from the bounty, but be careful not to join it easily. After all, there are still many bounty scams. We need to have a deep understanding of their websites and white papers. Know clearly and then join, don't mangmu...
javerzky

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:00:28 AM

Hello everyone,

Can you help me ??

you can find good signature that is already wearing by a good rank members in our forum too, or you can make a further research before joining such signature campaign of the project/ i hope you find a good signature. good luck

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:06:00 AM

For me it's very hard to find a good ICO or a good signature campaign because now a days some of bounty are scam much better for you to have your own research about the project before you join.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:07:41 AM

Hello everyone,

Can you help me ??
From my experience I highly recommend you to join campaigns that is not longer than 2 months, I can not stress this enough but most of ICOs now lasting for more than 5 months which is really long  . Secondly focus on strong team projects, and do some research about the campaign manager .
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

Personally i do a lot of research, i visit ICO bench platform and finally i also look at the signature other bounty hunters are wearing and that is how i got the signature i am currently wearing "YUMERIUM" you can give it a trial
Donationcoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

One of the best in my opinion is the one that I am wearing right now, but for it not to sound like an advertisement, I'm just encouraging you to go to the page of the project and read it by yourself, make your own conclusions.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

I think that Svandis is quite good Signature campaign, because ICO project looks legis and number of participants in bounty not huge. Unfortunately for you it is too late to join to Svadis due that it will be finished soon.
Valay9836

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

difficult choice.  I'm struggling with the choice . I stick to standard advice . I don't think you'll hear from me . all there is on forum
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

There are many good bounties out there in the bounty thread with a big pool for signature campaigns. You can also Check Bounty campaigns handled by Sylon. Majority of signature campaigns of his Bounties are more than 35% up of the whole bounty pool so definitely worth to join. You can also check sendy signature campaign. These campaign is also handled by Sylon.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

Hello everyone,

Can you help me ??

It is an age-old problem to choose a good project with a prospective bounty campaign. I approach the choice responsibly and can vouch for my project. I hope other people can help.
I recommend to pay attention primarily to the team and their goals and to look less at the ratings.
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

Hello everyone,

Can you help me ??
Perhaps you actively seek to better than up here looking for help.
A man with a high rank as you surely must have knowledge of the crypto and overall assessment of the project.

nickky

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

We don't have a chance to find a bounty campaign on which criteria are you looking for. You need to find own yourself to which campaign is more appropriate for you. You need to evaluate the campaigns yourself. You must take a look frequently to the bounty board and take a glance at bountyplatform.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:18:05 PM

There are 3 quick bounties with good prospect available to join their signature
One is Trivver
Another is blackbox
And finally we have kittom

You will be done in few weeks
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print