Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me a good signature program  (Read 184 times)
Valay9836

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

difficult choice.  I'm struggling with the choice . I stick to standard advice . I don't think you'll hear from me . all there is on forum
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

There are many good bounties out there in the bounty thread with a big pool for signature campaigns. You can also Check Bounty campaigns handled by Sylon. Majority of signature campaigns of his Bounties are more than 35% up of the whole bounty pool so definitely worth to join. You can also check sendy signature campaign. These campaign is also handled by Sylon.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

Hello everyone,

I can't good signature campaing also quite confuesd to choose right campign of good ICO.
Can you help me ??

It is an age-old problem to choose a good project with a prospective bounty campaign. I approach the choice responsibly and can vouch for my project. I hope other people can help.
I recommend to pay attention primarily to the team and their goals and to look less at the ratings.
getrichquack

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

Hello everyone,

I can't good signature campaing also quite confuesd to choose right campign of good ICO.
Can you help me ??
Perhaps you actively seek to better than up here looking for help.
A man with a high rank as you surely must have knowledge of the crypto and overall assessment of the project.

nickky

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

We don't have a chance to find a bounty campaign on which criteria are you looking for. You need to find own yourself to which campaign is more appropriate for you. You need to evaluate the campaigns yourself. You must take a look frequently to the bounty board and take a glance at bountyplatform.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:18:05 PM

There are 3 quick bounties with good prospect available to join their signature
One is Trivver
Another is blackbox
And finally we have kittom

You will be done in few weeks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print