Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's almost time for the revolution to begin  (Read 98 times)
Batumbu (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

Experienced traders can bare with me that the idea of the liquidity pool developed by trade.io to reward it's community members is second to none in the industry and we just haven't seen anything of it's kind before. It is one of the most innovative ways to engage and reward people who believe in the project and make community members feel like actual shareholders of the company. The list of things can go on and on from carefully selected airdrops for holders and much more
Batumbu (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

I personally was disappointed just like a handful of you who patiently awaited the launch but after a careful read of the reasons why the launch was postponed, I see a lot of reasons to wait a bit longer in order for them to get things all right for it is better to be safe than sorry and more so it is better we get it later and enjoy a long term smooth and safe exchange than have one that will have to shutdown later for maintenance and all which is very common with most regular exchanges we have today. If you have't read the publication from the trade.io team, then I bring it to you now. Have a read.

Dear TIOnaut,
In light of a security issue with a well-known exchange last week, we took a further precautionary step to have a second independent audit of our exchange & hot wallet schema from top to bottom. While fortunately no material issues have been found, the audit will not be 100% complete by time of the launch.
While we fully expect the second audit findings to come back in line with our initial audit, we want to err on the side of caution to allow completion. As a result, we’ve made the decision to postpone the launch six days, to Monday, July 23rd, 12PM EST.
While we’re frustrated in delaying the launch, as we’re as anxious as you to show off our innovative exchange, we need to exercise prudence when it comes to security, and feel this is the right thing to do.
On the bright side, the slight delay will allow us to complete USDT integration, which will bring the list of cryptocurrencies at launch to: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, USDT and of course TIO.
Lastly, due to any inconvenience as a result of the delay, we’ve decided to waive all withdrawal fees for the first 30 days. This means that there will be no deposit or withdrawal fees, and no maker or taker fees as previously announced for the first 30 days, in other words, 100% free trading across the board.
We appreciate your continued patience, and assure you, we have built something very special that will be well worth the wait.
Regards,
trade.io Management 
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

I think incentivizing kco holders by participating in the liquidity pool is not enough they should incentivize and reward all the ico participants and their token holders irrespective of the number of tokens they are holding.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: