Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:11:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to verify a bittrex account?  (Read 114 times)
sort_cirkit (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

I opened bittrex account for the first time. Can not be deposited any token. They told me to verify the account. What is the paper needed to verify the account? Please suggest me.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

They will just require your id document like national id card, passport or driving license, you can provide them.with clear scan of any one of them and finally they need a selfie with signature, i remeber when i filled their forms and them uploaded these documents i was verified very quickly.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

You can find that information on their FAQ. Here is the link https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005329167-Creating-a-Bittrex-Account-and-Performing-Verification Hope it will help you.  Smiley

danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

I think in verifying bittrex account, you need to send them your personal information and documents like ID and passport. Don't worry because those information is safe then while verifying your account.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: