Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:44:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kinda cool ICO scoring sheet I found online - so sharing here too  (Read 92 times)
pineapple08 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

It has like ICO scoring for the upcoming icos ... it's from 15th July for 30 days ahead so recent. Thought I would share it's pretty handy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yoanbaabrtNb2u5Zv_2AwIIYqPbE40Np3gqp_68a3N0/edit?usp=sharing
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

It has like ICO scoring for the upcoming icos ... it's from 15th July for 30 days ahead so recent. Thought I would share it's pretty handy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yoanbaabrtNb2u5Zv_2AwIIYqPbE40Np3gqp_68a3N0/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for sharing the form, It will need constant updating as more ICOs are being launched daily.It is kind of interesting that the ICOs featured are 'reasonable ICOs, not the obvious scams
Scotty93

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

Ha, that's actually pretty awesome. I think they're takin those verified ones from icodrops mainly, fine by me, they have more than enough anyway ... at least I don't have to do my research now. I hope they update as the ICOs go
ICOsimply

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

This is GOLDEN! Thanks! Indeed hope they keep it updated.
pineapple08 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

This is GOLDEN! Thanks! Indeed hope they keep it updated.

I think they do like once 2 weeks and then they have other one they update continuously, just join their telegram they have the info there
mr.latincrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

Looks very good indeed, I will take a look at the ones that have a high score, thank you for bringing it up!
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

The red mark I see here is the topic creation with a newbie account and replys with brand new accounts  Undecided

Its a good initiative, but if you want to promote your spreadsheet it should come as a legit source.
pineapple08 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:02:28 AM

The red mark I see here is the topic creation with a newbie account and replys with brand new accounts  Undecided

Its a good initiative, but if you want to promote your spreadsheet it should come as a legit source.

Dunno about brand new, but I joined back in November 2017. Just found this on reddit where the owner promoted and thought it's good. But I get the doubts, crypto is fishy.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

The red mark I see here is the topic creation with a newbie account and replys with brand new accounts  Undecided

Dunno about brand new, but I joined back in November 2017. Just found this on reddit where the owner promoted and thought it's good. But I get the doubts, crypto is fishy.

If that would be the case, you should have kept the legit source in the first place. You should have shared the reddit link alongside giving credits to the original creator. Thats how the community grows, share the love, share the credits, and the community will embrace you.
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

But for now, the overall market is in a downward trend and people are no longer willing to invest in ICO.
At this time, investing in ICO is actually a very dangerous thing, so most projects are hard to reach hard hats.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: