Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN][Whitelist] CEWNOTE -Decentralized News Platform On Top Of Blockchain⭐🚀  (Read 2808 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cewnote (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:02:38 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 02:10:44 AM by Cewnote

Decentralized news platform on top of blockchain.

WEBSITE | EMAIL | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | YOUTUBE | TELEGRAM| WHITELIST

WEBSITE | EMAIL | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | YOUTUBE | TELEGRAM| WHITELIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cewnote (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:04:59 AM

The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO

Thanks but we have something to discuss with FOXICO. We will send them our mvp link and our team linkedin and facebook to improve our ratings thank you.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:23:53 AM

The use of Blockchain technology will make the news source provided by Cewnote reliable. And being paid when writing articles will make the article of good quality and crowded participants. Therefore, at this time, Cewnote need to promote the project to the community is meaningful work!
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

Do you have a proof of partnership with visa?and how we can filter reliable news to fake ones and lastly on which country are you focused on or is this for global usage? Because if this will be launched in our country surely this will be successful as we are tired of networks being manipulated by our government. Hopefully the team will reached its target to deliver results of this project. Congratulations in advance. Cheers
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

use an advanced algorithm to revolutionize the news industry, whether you are providing news for cryptocurrency only or how? I do not understand with this, but I think this is a very good project because Get paid for writing articles.
Cewnote (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

The use of Blockchain technology will make the news source provided by Cewnote reliable. And being paid when writing articles will make the article of good quality and crowded participants. Therefore, at this time, Cewnote need to promote the project to the community is meaningful work!
Yes exactly.
Do you have a proof of partnership with visa?and how we can filter reliable news to fake ones and lastly on which country are you focused on or is this for global usage? Because if this will be launched in our country surely this will be successful as we are tired of networks being manipulated by our government. Hopefully the team will reached its target to deliver results of this project. Congratulations in advance. Cheers

Yes we have we are focusing on different nations. Like United States , Europe , Asia in the beginning we belong to Netherlands. So our first start is Europe. Then we will go to Asia and United States but we are providing a whole platform where writer can buy account and release articles.

This is a very interesting project with the idea of a brilliant and innovative concept. Hopefully many who buy token and the projects can succeed.

Thanks.
use an advanced algorithm to revolutionize the news industry, whether you are providing news for cryptocurrency only or how? I do not understand with this, but I think this is a very good project because Get paid for writing articles.

It's about everything we are not just targeting Crypto currencies we are targeting whole news around the world. What's going on what's not.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

Cewnote project has very nice concept, able to revolutionize the news industry is very important especially in our socila media sites.  Getting paid by news articles written is very but my question is how do the team make sure that the articles written by someon are trusted, reliable and really happen? Do you some group or department who ate in charge of articles before sending it to the public?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Cewnote (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:06:54 AM

Cewnote project has very nice concept, able to revolutionize the news industry is very important especially in our socila media sites.  Getting paid by news articles written is very but my question is how do the team make sure that the articles written by someon are trusted, reliable and really happen? Do you some group or department who ate in charge of articles before sending it to the public?

This question we are looking from someone is finally here. Actually first of all. We have editors too. That our team will notice them. That they doing right things or wrong. That they are in the favor of people or not. After complete verification we will allow the post. Otherwise it will be rejected and give warning to writer to avoid this. But we will have some multiple sections according to every situation.
This is a very interesting project with the idea of a brilliant and innovative concept. Hopefully many who buy token and the projects can succeed.

Thanks.

How CEWNOTE distribute the profit to the users?

Better to go for whitepaper. There is clearly mentioned and i would like to say you will be glad to see.
When You Presale Will Be Start?

We have private sale on 4 september after couple of weeks then pre-sale.
vill34

Activity: 127
Merit: 13

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

What country is this project coming from?  I don't understand the meaning of the name of the project,  can you explain?

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

Cewnote is a decentralized news platform using blockchain technology and established in the Ethereum blockchain. this platform will use sophisticated algorithms that use the Cewnote token, to decentralize and revolutionize the news industry.
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

Cewnote has brought revolutionary change in the new industry worldwide. People have become big fans of it.

With the use of blockchain technology, the Cewnote platform will be decentralized and capable of bringing more reliable news. The system is global and safe, CewNote will not require personal information, clients will have anonymous access worldwide.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:04:05 AM

Cewnote has brought revolutionary change in the new industry worldwide. People have become big fans of it.

With the use of blockchain technology, the Cewnote platform will be decentralized and capable of bringing more reliable news. The system is global and safe, CewNote will not require personal information, clients will have anonymous access worldwide.
the concept offered in the project did have a very good prospect for the future, and I very much hope all teams will manage the project with very seriously, so that the project could be expanded rapidly.
angna

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:52 AM

Vietnamese translation reserved
edwaltz

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:06:13 AM

Polish translation reserved
TOTOARRO

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:28:14 AM

German translation reserved
TOTOARRO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

its amazing idea. I have studied its whitepaper.
its team is very strong and very fast in working. Real professional people.
TOTOARRO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:32:29 AM

The utilization of Blockchain innovation will influence the news to source gave by Cewnote dependable. What's more, being paid when composing articles will make the article of good quality and swarmed members. In this manner, as of now, Cewnote need to elevate the venture to the network is significant work!
TOTOARRO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

Cewnote has raised another view before us that permits seeing news in new point. That is stunning.
TOTOARRO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

cewnote will revolutionized the news world.
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

Cewnote blockchain-based news platform. the idea is very nice I think. may be successful in their sales and could reach its sales in target
Brodika

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

So far the best investment I ever did! A really stable and good community. Friendly and helpful. The coin is also stable and the project has very interesting features. Can't wait till Deepsent is released!
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

Interesting project. you guys should team-up with Real. they buy the property and you guys rent it out.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

I think this project is very interesting, and worth it to get a lot of support. Hopefully running smoothly and success for this project.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

Cewnote provides a new concept as a decentralized news platform. I'm glad this platform is available on the phone that will ensure its use anytime and anywhere.
emmyxpress19

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

Please Where can i submit my cewnote content and telegram bounty work?

please im stranded
Vienure

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

We have been looking for such a platform where the ordinary people and their news get first priority going beyond the governmental issues.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
ALexiron2ew

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

We will be now getting to learn the true news that comes from real place and loyal source.

Tokuyised

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

It is great to know that we can participate in publishing real news contents and will be rewarded for this too.
Huiruis

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

We very fond of this site and hope it goes far ahead in future. It is doing a big effort for us.
Isruilsues1

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

How do they assure about the original sources of their news?
celofiguj

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

It has widened up opportunity for us to create our own news and make them reach worldwide.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
goyubiwub

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

They are brilliantly resolving the present issues in the modernized news industry. It is great.
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:59:25 AM

Great project.
Cewnote has a unique way of producing news that we have never seen before. Cewnote based blockchain that will integrate blockchain technology to create high-quality algorithms and to protect the source.
dubleman

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:08 AM

We all know that many people are looking for the latest news and with the presence of this project I think would further advance the world news in the technology blockchain and I think it will be a lot of that back it up.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

We all know that many people are looking for the latest news and with the presence of this project I think would further advance the world news in the technology blockchain and I think it will be a lot of that back it up.
this project provides many benefits for now and its future, let us support in order to achieve the success of this project in the future and must be optimistic this project will achieve success with satisfactory results.
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

this project provides many benefits for now and its future, let us support in order to achieve the success of this project in the future and must be optimistic this project will achieve success with satisfactory results.
right now I just hope this project gets a lot of support from investors and prize hunters, because then Cewnote can achieve the success that makes the bounty hunter happy with the benefits gained from this project. Cewnote looks promising, I'm really interested and want to support this project until success in the future.
ALexiron2ew

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

How do they prevent the intervention of bigwigs?

Suyhdfg

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

This is a genuine platform that opens up door to true stories and prevents governmental and corporate interests.
Nuitusys

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

They are strict on their work and always dedicated to delivery us with original and loyal news.
Brasell3

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

The news industry is blessed with this extra ordinary platform that is contributing a lot in here.
Sweety2

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:24:58 PM

How do they ensure about security concern?
ZUordanyers

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

In today’s world where maximum sources are corrupted, Cewnote gives us a fresh air with 100% true news.
Suilityures

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

What benefits will the Cewnote article writers get in return and how?
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

Being decentralized doesn't mean reliable news. Just that no one can control whatever news you want to tell people what to believe in. It has its ups and downs. I remember one news agency on crypto misquoting one of Korea's judgment on banning crypto. It was supposed to be regularization/dealing with legislation not totally banning it. And the good thing about it is no one can ever tell you to hide what you want to tell the crypto community. EVEN IF ITS THE TRUTH. Some may believe it, some may not. Plus ICOs nowadays need alot of commercial exposes. Maybe CEWNote can make controversial scams ICO go down too? Anyway, goodluck to the project
Luxembrug

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

Amazingly maturing issues that have been bothering the improvement of news industry worldwide.
canatewo

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

This is a genuine platform that opens up door to true stories and prevents governmental and corporate interests.
Cool Cool Cool
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

Being decentralized doesn't mean reliable news. Just that no one can control whatever news you want to tell people what to believe in. It has its ups and downs. I remember one news agency on crypto misquoting one of Korea's judgment on banning crypto. It was supposed to be regularization/dealing with legislation not totally banning it. And the good thing about it is no one can ever tell you to hide what you want to tell the crypto community. EVEN IF ITS THE TRUTH. Some may believe it, some may not. Plus ICOs nowadays need alot of commercial exposes. Maybe CEWNote can make controversial scams ICO go down too? Anyway, goodluck to the project

Suppresion of information and mass censorship by governments and corporations are mass threats to publishers and writers across the globe. The core purpose of cewnote s to provide factual news that is curated and community moderated
Erichallig

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

What benefits will the Cewnote article writers get in return and how?

Once you start writing article, your account can partake in advanced algorithm. The algorithm will give writers the opportunity to gain a better status and earn more tokens at higher level.
Erichallig

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

For a better  about CEWNOTE, please check our whitepaper here https://cewnote.com/img/Whitepaper%20Cewnote%20PDF.pdf
Bardadym

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

How is this project better than others in this area? I constantly ask this question, since there are already existing projects with a strong team
maaldaz

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

After looking on how this CEWNOTE work, that look interesting and easier to do.
Through CEWNOTE we could get, let say reward from reporting some kind of event that we met to get broadcast-ed to the world.

Uikjuysd

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

It is a very disciplinal and strict platform that operates their reward distributing process through token.
LujitaUsa

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

How are they maintaining their self-sustaining ecosystem?
Erichallig

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

How is this project better than others in this area? I constantly ask this question, since there are already existing projects with a strong team

CEWnote is the world's first non government controlled news platform that makes use of blockchain technology to solve mature issue in the modern news industry.

CEW is an acronym for Crypto Era Wisdom. The note in our name stands for publishing while our logo shows our focus on fostering a united through our platform
Erichallig

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:01:59 AM

How are they maintaining their self-sustaining ecosystem?

Please check our fund allocations. Funds generated on CEWnote will be used to build and maintain our products.
TOTOARRO

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

jUST WAITING FOR THEIR PRE SALE.
Erichallig

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:55:50 AM

Cewnote is presenting a decentralized solution which will bring news to value and value to news. Create an account on our platform, receive subscribers and build your audience. Let your articles go through our complex ecosystem wich where consumers can vote on your articles, specifically on trustworthy, writing quality and factual accuracy.

Join our white-listing to have a chance of participating in our MVP with beta access.

https://cewnote.com/whitelist/
Zomorylshe

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

📰 CEWNOTE 😱😱🚀
is taking the lead for Decentralized NEWS. A more trustworthy NEWS. Get your Whitelist now to gain access to our MVP.

https://i.imgur.com/w36Izqo.jpg
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

Cewnote:  34 days before our Pre-Sale

Whitelist HERE and be among the very first to own our token

goo we still have time to bull run
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

An interesting project to be followed by this project, by creating a news platform that is supported by blockchain technology, and will be able to provide reliable news. This project also has a professional team in its field Hopefully all teams prepare all the strategies carefully so that later as soon as all will be started it can run according to plan and be able to achieve success satisfactorily. And many participants and investors will join to enliven this project.
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:48:23 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 01:53:09 AM by DiVanah

An interesting project to be followed by this project, by creating a news platform that is supported by blockchain technology, and will be able to provide reliable news. This project also has a professional team in its field Hopefully all teams prepare all the strategies carefully so that later as soon as all will be started it can run according to plan and be able to achieve success satisfactorily. And many participants and investors will join to enliven this project.

Cewnote is a decentralized news platform. This platform is capable of carrying more reliable news. Cewnote will use sophisticated algorithms that make use of Token Cewnote, to decentralize and revolutionize the news industry.
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

Cewnote is a decentralized news platform. This platform is capable of carrying more reliable news. We will use sophisticated algorithms that make use of Token Cewnote, to decentralize and revolutionize the news industry.

Not only as a decentralized news source, Cewnote is very profitable for its users. This platform integrates blockchain technology to create high-quality algorithms and protect sources. for article makers will get paid in the form of Cewnote tokens.
jayakati

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:29:59 AM

Cewnote is a decentralized news platform. This platform is capable of carrying more reliable news. We will use sophisticated algorithms that make use of Token Cewnote, to decentralize and revolutionize the news industry.

Not only as a decentralized news source, Cewnote is very profitable for its users. This platform integrates blockchain technology to create high-quality algorithms and protect sources. for article makers will get paid in the form of Cewnote tokens.
the project has a very good prospects for the future. and this is very worth to I get a lot of support. Hopefully this project can run smoothly and be successful.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:01:19 AM

the project has a very good prospects for the future. and this is very worth to I get a lot of support. Hopefully this project can run smoothly and be successful.
There is no doubt about it. the idea of the concept of the project is very interesting and has a very useful purpose. I hope the team will always work hard and work well together in managing this project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:21:12 AM

This looks very promising. I will join and put all my trust in this project.
kiminjhon

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

CEWNOTE creates a platform supported by technology news blockchain, and will be able to provide reliable news. I see this project also has a team which professional
Eliza beth

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

What was the date period for the presale as well as the price?
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

the Cewnote platform will be decentralized and able to carry more reliable news. Cewnote wants to integrate blockchain technology into the online media / news industry to decentralize this industry worldwide.
Zomorylshe

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

📰 CEWNOTE AIRDROP is LIVE 🔥🔥🔥
Get your info here:
Join here for discussion and feedbacks:

https://i.imgur.com/gBPTSdG.jpg
Zomorylshe

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

What was the date period for the presale as well as the price?

Thanks for asking Eliza beth.
Token info and price details are as follow:
ℹ️Sept.4 ,2018 Private sale  (20 million tokens) - $0.12 (Price will increase every week by 8%)
ℹ️Oct.10 ,2018 Pre sale (30 million tokens) - $0.18 (Price will increase every week by 10%)
ℹ️Nov.14 ,2018 Public sale (74 million tokens) - $0.24 (Price will increase every week by 15%)

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:15:34 PM

In this September private sale, to participate should you hold a minimum amount so that you can buy tokens, or can you invest with any amount?
omar hashim

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

Decentralized news platform on top of blockchain.
Cewnote is a decentralized news platform using blockchain technology and is established on the Ethereum blockchain. With usage of blockchain technology, the Cewnote platform will be decentralised and able to bring more trustworthy news.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

📰 CEWNOTE AIRDROP is LIVE 🔥🔥🔥
Get your info here:
Join here for discussion and feedbacks:

its a great news. Building a platform news without ads and how its gain profit
pangoli

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

Interesting. So you are agreeing to a bit of censorship here?  Because you said there's an editorial team that proves every submitted article before it is allowed to be successfully posted
Zomorylshe

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:39:01 PM

📰 CEWNOTE is on FIRE🔥🔥🔥 :
We are Building a Strong Partnerships and  We're off to a Phenomenal Start.
Ride in the Bandwagon!🚀🚀:
Here is the Key🔐:

https://i.imgur.com/ccxFgdA.jpg                  
isy348

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

Cewnote - taking an overview on how it counters fake news?

Read the full story HERE

good a
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

Cewnote will integrate blockchain technology into the online media / news industry that is supported by advanced algorithm technology that makes use of Token Cewnote, to decentralize and revolutionize the news industry.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

📰 CEWNOTE is on FIRE🔥🔥🔥 :
We are Building a Strong Partnerships and  We're off to a Phenomenal Start.
Ride in the Bandwagon!🚀🚀:
Here is the Key🔐:

promising project and you partner wow. Great team
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

Cewnote is a decentralized news platform that has competitive advantages with other platforms, users will have anonymous access worldwide and payments will be made on the CewNote Token.
dautay

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:32:49 AM

project real, very a project fun will be profit
GraceEmily

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

I am new and I would like to participate in the bounty hunting campaign in this project. How can I participate?
jindojim

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

Dear CEWNOTE Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b6a4f85d4341b150b079c25
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Zomorylshe

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

📰 CEWNOTE:
In  2 weeks time,  we are about to enter into the Next Quarter of CEWNOTE Roadmap. 
Get to know more here:

⏬⏬⏬⏬

https://cewnote.com/ico.php#road_map

https://i.imgur.com/WR7H1lH.jpg
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

the very good news. I am sure the team will definitely prepare all his preparation with very mature. so that later sales can run smoothly and great success.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves.  gogogo cewnote
Target100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

Suppresion of information and mass censorship by governments and corporations are mass threats to publishers and writers across the globe. The core purpose of cewnote is to provide factual news that is curated and community moderated.....
hieusupper89

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

Suppresion of information and mass censorship by governments and corporations are mass threats to publishers and writers across the globe. The core purpose of cewnote is to provide factual news that is curated and community moderated.....
CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

It is a totally new idea and Cewnote is the very first step taken that is free from government authority.

can you explain more the idea please ?

what i understand that is it only about gathering news
Giafamleydif

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

I see this project has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:51:23 AM

5 days more to go before we open our Pre-Sale. Hurry up! Whitelist now!!!!!

Click HERE to whitelist

Pre-sales will take place soon and of course, we all hope that many investors enthusiastically support this project so that pre-sales go according to plan.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:40:22 AM

5 days more to go before we open our Pre-Sale. Hurry up! Whitelist now!!!!!

Click HERE to whitelist

Pre-sales will take place soon and of course, we all hope that many investors enthusiastically support this project so that pre-sales go according to plan.
with an interesting strategy, I am sure this project will be a special attraction for investors, and pre sale will be able to achieve the results targeted by the team to stay motivated and optimistic that this project will run smoothly and successfully.
Clerresocel

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:44:02 AM

Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this business, yup
Gonzalez Earl

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

Good day
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?
evitasari

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time

Thank you for your support. Fake news will be a thing of the past when our platform becomes online and live.
surely many people are looking forward to the better development of the team for this project. I also hope that the same thing, hopefully the team will always give the best for all and give satisfying results as well.
UstadSoleh

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:09:19 AM

so far I see support continue to flow for the project. and of course this will make all the team much more excited again in developing this project. Hopefully the project will always run smoothly.

satriatelo

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:12:43 AM

so far I see support continue to flow for the project. and of course this will make all the team much more excited again in developing this project. Hopefully the project will always run smoothly.
with a lot of support flowing, hopefully this will be the start for this project to be successful, and the team will be more active in developing this project, all hoping for success for this project.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

many who provide support for this project hopefully become a future success for the project so that in the future it can develop into a large project.
princehandsome

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

many who provide support for this project hopefully become a future success for the project so that in the future it can develop into a large project.
Cewnote looks promising and I believe this project can run successfully and get a lot of support. I will continue to monitor the progress of this project and hopefully in the future Cewnote can be a project that has good potential for the investors.
RaWa1906

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

This looks like a very interesting project. Will have a deeper due dilligence soon.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

The goal of CEWNOTE is to integrate blockchain technology into the online news / media industry to decentralize this industry worldwide. But I also wondered how CEWNOTE produced unique news. How is the quality and reliability of the news determined?
doge_shit666

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

Cewnote looks promising and I believe this project can run successfully and get a lot of support. I will continue to monitor the progress of this project and hopefully in the future Cewnote can be a project that has good potential for the investors.

Thank you very much for your support, these kind words has fueled us really good and motivates us to do well.
I also find that CEWNOTE is important in the news industry around the world. You get good support from the community and the project itself has continuous technological improvements to bring about community trust. Very glad to be constantly watching your news.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

support and good comments about this project continue to flow. with this has proved that the concept offered in this project has attracted the attention of many people. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
Beatzby_Ntelne

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the plan. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

Projects on news that are decentralized using the blockchain system, this seems quite interesting. Hopefully all teams have prepared carefully because of the increasing competition and the team is implementing a strategy with a phase to maximize sales of tokens. Hopefully this CEWNOTE project can also compete and achieve success.
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

support and good comments about this project continue to flow. with this has proved that the concept offered in this project has attracted the attention of many people. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.

Yes sir, our community is growing as evident with the activity here and in our Telegram Group.
it is one of the good developments for the progress of this project and hopefully in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target can be achieved easily.
sila-shulz1272

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

Interested in how long your public sale will last ? What is the price for a token, will there be a blocking of tokens before the exchange? I want to invest in your project, as a little familiar with it but do not know some of the details of the upcoming ipo !  If I do not have time to buy your coins before the end of the sale then what exchange will I be able to buy them later?
XLG918

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

very nice project!! Can you tell me how to get tokens during airdrop?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

The goal of CEWNOTE is to integrate blockchain technology into the online news / media industry to decentralize this industry worldwide. But I also wondered how CEWNOTE produced unique news. How is the quality and reliability of the news determined?

and i wonder what role will the CEWNOTE token play in the accessing of the online news, i mean, most media and broadcasting platform also has apps now which can be use to listen to news at your convenient time, so why is CEWNOTE important in blockchain and why the the need for decentralization? what difference will it bring?
lukamuric

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

I would like to invest 50 eth love this giving the news world a big booster by the cewnote
jayakati

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

Cewnote's PRIVATE SALE is now LIVE!!!
very nice information, hopefully his sales could always run smoothly and many investors who join in this project.
wiredideas

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:37:31 AM

ATTENTION:  All Cewnote investors/would be investors.  This project has an outstanding SCAM ACCUSATION leveled against it by its very own Community Management Contractor (see below screenshot)

Click HERE to see the scam accusation thread

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
daniel_fenton

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.
wiredideas

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.

Did you not read my post above? Do you still want to invest in this project?   lol

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

why is there no response from the team on this project about this scammer problem? they don't want to give answers about this problem. ohh okay means this project is a scam. pathetic. hope to be patient for participants who have long joined here and face reality.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Sheth Adam

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
Erbetpio

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

why is there no response from the team on this project about this scammer problem? they don't want to give answers about this problem. ohh okay means this project is a scam. pathetic. hope to be patient for participants who have long joined here and face reality.
I was also hoping for more information about the project. Why the team did not respond to this issue, or the project is indeed truly a scam. It is unfortunate because I see the concept of this project is quite interesting.
wiredideas

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

What else can they reply? They scammed us with our salaries and we are part of the team how much more you and the rest of the investors here?  haha  go look somewhere else i just hope you did not invest in this project.

I know this post and all my post will be deleted soon. Remember this is a self moderated Ann Thread, why would you open a self moderated Ann Thread if you are legit right? You'll do so if you have plan B delete all those saying i am scam when that sheet hits the pan.  Smiley

criptogenious

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

#Blog & videos Campaign
Link: https://steemit.com/cewnote/@re-steem/cewnet-and-what-it-hopes-to-achieve
Author Bitcointalk: criptogenious
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1437780
ETH wallet: 0xB2E94238878fA15f76d8de865E608868f8357D84 
princehandsome

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

I am sad to see this project end in fraud because I have spent a lot of my time joining here. from the beginning I saw the Cewnote concept was very interesting but it had to end with a scam.  Cry
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

Large media corporations are able to influence our feelings through the repetition of broadcasts. Honest media is almost gone.
estell55

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Decentralized news platform on top of blockchain. Cewnote is a decentralized news platform using blockchain technology!
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

Hello! I'm interested in whether investors and the bounty of the subscribers to undergo KYC? I can't find the answer to that question. Prompt.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
princehandsome

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

Hello! I'm interested in whether investors and the bounty of the subscribers to undergo KYC? I can't find the answer to that question. Prompt.

are you sure interested with Cewnote? this project is in paused https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4725028.0 bounty participants can no longer participate in this project because there are fraud problems.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: