Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 07:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN][Whitelist] CEWNOTE -Decentralized News Platform On Top Of Blockchain⭐🚀  (Read 2846 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

many who provide support for this project hopefully become a future success for the project so that in the future it can develop into a large project.
Cewnote looks promising and I believe this project can run successfully and get a lot of support. I will continue to monitor the progress of this project and hopefully in the future Cewnote can be a project that has good potential for the investors.

Thank you very much for your support, these kind words has fueled us really good and motivates us to do well.
I also find that CEWNOTE is important in the news industry around the world. You get good support from the community and the project itself has continuous technological improvements to bring about community trust. Very glad to be constantly watching your news.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

support and good comments about this project continue to flow. with this has proved that the concept offered in this project has attracted the attention of many people. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
Beatzby_Ntelne

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the plan. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

Projects on news that are decentralized using the blockchain system, this seems quite interesting. Hopefully all teams have prepared carefully because of the increasing competition and the team is implementing a strategy with a phase to maximize sales of tokens. Hopefully this CEWNOTE project can also compete and achieve success.
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

support and good comments about this project continue to flow. with this has proved that the concept offered in this project has attracted the attention of many people. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.

Yes sir, our community is growing as evident with the activity here and in our Telegram Group.
it is one of the good developments for the progress of this project and hopefully in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target can be achieved easily.
sila-shulz1272

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

Interested in how long your public sale will last ? What is the price for a token, will there be a blocking of tokens before the exchange? I want to invest in your project, as a little familiar with it but do not know some of the details of the upcoming ipo !  If I do not have time to buy your coins before the end of the sale then what exchange will I be able to buy them later?
XLG918

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

very nice project!! Can you tell me how to get tokens during airdrop?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

The goal of CEWNOTE is to integrate blockchain technology into the online news / media industry to decentralize this industry worldwide. But I also wondered how CEWNOTE produced unique news. How is the quality and reliability of the news determined?

and i wonder what role will the CEWNOTE token play in the accessing of the online news, i mean, most media and broadcasting platform also has apps now which can be use to listen to news at your convenient time, so why is CEWNOTE important in blockchain and why the the need for decentralization? what difference will it bring?
lukamuric

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

I would like to invest 50 eth love this giving the news world a big booster by the cewnote
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

Cewnote's PRIVATE SALE is now LIVE!!!
very nice information, hopefully his sales could always run smoothly and many investors who join in this project.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:37:31 AM

ATTENTION:  All Cewnote investors/would be investors.  This project has an outstanding SCAM ACCUSATION leveled against it by its very own Community Management Contractor (see below screenshot)

Click HERE to see the scam accusation thread

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
daniel_fenton

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.
wiredideas

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.

Did you not read my post above? Do you still want to invest in this project?   lol

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

why is there no response from the team on this project about this scammer problem? they don't want to give answers about this problem. ohh okay means this project is a scam. pathetic. hope to be patient for participants who have long joined here and face reality.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Sheth Adam

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
Erbetpio

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

why is there no response from the team on this project about this scammer problem? they don't want to give answers about this problem. ohh okay means this project is a scam. pathetic. hope to be patient for participants who have long joined here and face reality.
I was also hoping for more information about the project. Why the team did not respond to this issue, or the project is indeed truly a scam. It is unfortunate because I see the concept of this project is quite interesting.
wiredideas

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

What else can they reply? They scammed us with our salaries and we are part of the team how much more you and the rest of the investors here?  haha  go look somewhere else i just hope you did not invest in this project.

I know this post and all my post will be deleted soon. Remember this is a self moderated Ann Thread, why would you open a self moderated Ann Thread if you are legit right? You'll do so if you have plan B delete all those saying i am scam when that sheet hits the pan.  Smiley

criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

#Blog & videos Campaign
Link: https://steemit.com/cewnote/@re-steem/cewnet-and-what-it-hopes-to-achieve
Author Bitcointalk: criptogenious
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1437780
ETH wallet: 0xB2E94238878fA15f76d8de865E608868f8357D84 
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

I am sad to see this project end in fraud because I have spent a lot of my time joining here. from the beginning I saw the Cewnote concept was very interesting but it had to end with a scam.  Cry
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

Large media corporations are able to influence our feelings through the repetition of broadcasts. Honest media is almost gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: