Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:55:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Altcoins will make it to top 100 crypto list in the year 2019?
DACC - 46 (33.3%)
Ncash - 7 (5.1%)
Cashaa(CAS) - 1 (0.7%)
Localcoinswap(LCS) - 16 (11.6%)
Morpheus Network(MRPH) - 4 (2.9%)
Project Shivom(OMX) - 6 (4.3%)
Havven(HAV) - 3 (2.2%)
IP Exchange(IPSX) - 2 (1.4%)
COTI - 4 (2.9%)
Swiss Alp(SAM) - 3 (2.2%)
Credits(CS) - 12 (8.7%)
Dether(DTH) - 0 (0%)
WAN(WAN) - 1 (0.7%)
WABI - 1 (0.7%)
ICON(ICX) - 8 (5.8%)
DAV Network(DAV) - 1 (0.7%)
TRAW Network(TRAW) - 23 (16.7%)
Ambrosus(AMB) - 0 (0%)
Lamden(TAU) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 109

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoins will make it to top 100 crypto list in the year 2019?  (Read 613 times)
celestinamoore

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

Most definitely DACC
Faraha_JJJ (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

Wow, 38% voted for DACC. What's so special about this project? I went to their website and read about the idea, goals and ways to implement them. That's why I ask this question. Maybe I do not understand something, please explain to me those who voted for DACC

DACC is developing a project to give protection against piracy based on blockchain and Indentity and Access management for content holders. It's backed by TRON investor and sold over 90% of the token during ICO(Don't forget the sluggish market).   
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

Thanks for the list! Although I am following some different coin, I will go do research on your posted coins/token.
Its not hurt to know more and get more.
On the side node: I think Priv, TRAW  could also be interesting this year.
Priv has big community behind it and TRAW has dedicated devs with big plan.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

I chose the following two coins:
- CREDITS
- IPSX
It seems to me that these coins have great prospects in the future.
Of course if I could choose more coins I would have chosen:
-  Shivom
- NucleusVision
Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

All of the listed coins do have the potential to make it to the top 100 list by 2019. But I am surprised that you decided to omit some highly potential coins like CET and DCC. Try check them out and let us know what you think

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Faraha_JJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

Thanks for the list! Although I am following some different coin, I will go do research on your posted coins/token.
Its not hurt to know more and get more.
On the side node: I think Priv, TRAW  could also be interesting this year.
Priv has big community behind it and TRAW has dedicated devs with big plan.

Thanks for your feedback. The listed coins are few of the cryptos I have come across. I will add TRAW token but didn't find Priv attractive. I may be wrong, if we get more feedback on Priv , we will add it.  It's a community based voting and hope this would give a start to those who are looking for good investment.
Lakshmi Naveen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

DACC
batagor225

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

I have a very large ICON coin in myetherwallet but I can not move it, maybe someone can help me in this problem?

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
██████ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  ██████
 focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Faraha_JJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:56:36 AM

I have a very large ICON coin in myetherwallet but I can not move it, maybe someone can help me in this problem?

What is the problem? You may need some gas to transfer your token to exchange. Be careful about the scammers though, they will steal your tokens by offering help. Be catious.
Faraha_JJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

It looks like the DACC token is leading the voting, we want more votes and more feedback on different potential candiates which can make it to top 100 list. Let's vote guys!
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:02:38 AM

It is very hard to say as 2019 is still a long way away, there is also some very solid new projects coming through.
CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:05:51 AM

I'm surprised you don't have AMB on there. Not only do I think it will make the top 100 but I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the top 20 by 2019. The team doesn't care about hype and they've been keeping things under wraps so far but some of the rumored partnerships would be the biggest in crypto. Companies like Migros, Novartis, Glaxosmithkline, Nestle, and Cargill have either been strongly hinted at by the CEO or even found on AMB's testnet. It's a sub 50 million market cap and main net is launching in a few weeks so expect to see one or more of these companies officially announced soon which will cause the price to go parabolic.
Faraha_JJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:14:08 AM

I'm surprised you don't have AMB on there. Not only do I think it will make the top 100 but I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the top 20 by 2019. The team doesn't care about hype and they've been keeping things under wraps so far but some of the rumored partnerships would be the biggest in crypto. Companies like Migros, Novartis, Glaxosmithkline, Nestle, and Cargill have either been strongly hinted at by the CEO or even found on AMB's testnet. It's a sub 50 million market cap and main net is launching in a few weeks so expect to see one or more of these companies officially announced soon which will cause the price to go parabolic.

Thanks for your feedback. There are 100's of tokens out there and new projects are coming. I have listed all the tokens I have researched ON, offcourse I would have missed some. Getting AMB added.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:28:16 AM

It is very hard to say as 2019 is still a long way away, there is also some very solid new projects coming through.
yes this time just entering the middle of 2018, still quite long to enter into 2019, but even so what is written at the beginning is quite helpful, and can be a reference investment in the future
Charlie12345

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

It's hard to predict but according to me it will DACC & Credits(CS) which is are promising and also consist of great team. I believe it can reach to top 100.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ●  AIRDROP | DONE  ●   ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Marksmanio

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:51:50 AM

DAAC has a enough storng community hope this coin. Otherwise i also support Ncash And Havven coin. Lets see who get success first.
moses005

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

DACC
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

Above listed are the potential candidate which can make it to top 100 crypto list!!Let's vote and help others to make a decision!!
Umm I think PRG, XRP and EOS for sure will be one of the top altcoins. I do not know about the rest but this is definite as they are very strong coins with great performance. They are rising for sure.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

Above listed are the potential candidate which can make it to top 100 crypto list!!Let's vote and help others to make a decision!!
I think HAVEN, I know about the HAV project because a lot of my friends are investing in this coin. HAV has a very well-known development team, and everyone thinks HAV a potential coin that could be in the top 100 coins on CMC in 2019.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

Well to be exact I think Tau, Neo and Ada shall reach there very soon. They are great coins and are certain to be listed on new exchanges. Hopefully these coins will be in the top coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: