Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening with Etherdelta?  (Read 374 times)
HEvangelista (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:07:52 AM

I tried to access Etherdelta for the past hour and it seems that I am not moving past the Cloudflare check or DDoS check before it goes to the actual website. It is looping back to the said check over and over even after opening it in new tabs. Does anyone experiencing the same thing? What is going on with Etherdelta?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:14:32 AM

I tried to access Etherdelta for the past hour and it seems that I am not moving past the Cloudflare check or DDoS check before it goes to the actual website. It is looping back to the said check over and over even after opening it in new tabs. Does anyone experiencing the same thing? What is going on with Etherdelta?
I suggest you move to the forkdelta and it has the same interface as etherdelta. if you still hold some amount in ED and you can try to open your wallet through FD and it will be running smoothly compared with ED, i suggest you to try it now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:26:51 AM

I think ETHERDELTA is in the process of upgrading their platform if you see the site already some updates. Hope they will fix everything soon and back the trading volume of all coins . I suggest also use IDEX or FORKDELTA as optional site for trading.

#Support Vanig
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

I dont use Etherdelta anymore because too long loading, and to trade ERC20 Token i  prefer to use forkdelta and idex. Both exchange is better than etherdelta and has higher trading volume. Etherdelta should be make their platform better because this is the first decentralized exchange for Ethereum token, and many trader still like to use it.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:33:26 PM

Etherdelta was my first choice but I was totally disappointed because they take long time for loading. Now I have moved to forkdelta and I find that their service is pretty good.
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

In Etherdelta, it's better to go through MetaMask. Since I read the chat, the girl decided to transfer the tokens to Etherdelta and within 10 minutes that her tokens were transferred to another MEW.
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:37:33 AM

Probably they are upgrading their site that’s why you faced such problem, but it would be wise if you use other optional sites like FD as they are much faster for trading and you can access your ED wallet from there too.
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

Various new cryptocurrencies are being developed day by day. The etherdelta is one of them. But currently this crypto is on it's upgradation.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

The etherdelta platform has lost the maintenance of the team, so I will not use the etherdelta platform again, because it looks more like a shit platform.
There are other decentralized platforms, such as the IDEX exchange.

steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

yes I heard that etherdelta yesterday are facing isuess during access it, long time loading and more I think they are doing some update related work that's why this problem are happening hopefully the authority will soon find a solution of it, users support and patience is highly required
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

Not a surprise Etherdelta is full of bugs, the site is really slow, and the UI is not comfortable. Alternatively you can use ForkDelta, although the UI are just the same, but this site is faster, it share the same system as Etherdelta, even they share the same contract, so any order on Etherdelta will also be put on ForkDelta.

JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

Why are people still using Etherdelta, it was hacked several times, very buggy and difficult to use. On top the new owners tried to scam people with their useless ICO. Use alternatives like Idex where you can list coins too, that was the only unique reason for me to use Etherdelta in the past, now I avoid it like the plague.

arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

It is already a shadow of its self. I used to love exchanging with their platform but definitely won't try that this days. Let's just hope they come up with something soon.
Semen89

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

I recently used it, then I was very disappointed with the fact that for a very long time everything is going out, that is, the interface and transactions are very long, so I will trade and other exchangers
Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

Not a surprise Etherdelta is full of bugs, the site is really slow, and the UI is not comfortable. Alternatively you can use ForkDelta, although the UI are just the same, but this site is faster, it share the same system as Etherdelta, even they share the same contract, so any order on Etherdelta will also be put on ForkDelta.
Well I can't say that forkdelta much more faster. The same as Etherdelta. Etherdelta is not improving their website at all. 9 month ago it was a very good exchange to trade ERC-20 tokens and last time I can't withdraw tokens. Maybe this is just cause gas price was high but anyway I spent 5 $ and I tokens didn't come to my wallet.

larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

They may be going through some updates to ensure more security for the users. Hence, I think you should wait for the time being to get their official website without any interruption.
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

Probably the stock exchange is full at the moment, or conduct technical tests, I had it. But then everything became normal.
Zakifon

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Today I sold coins on Etherdelta - everything was fine.  But sometimes the exchange is overloaded and very slows down and transactions can hang for a day or even more
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

I would stay away from sites like etherdelta as in the past, the exchange was hacked and a lot of users has lost their funds during that attack. They have no real protection, they have low volume and interface is super bad so yea, I will always avoid etherdelta. I know that some of you are impatient and you want to sell your coins immediatly but sometimes the winning hand is just having patience for a better exchange.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

Most likely your ISP blocked access to this site, so you are having problems logging in to the EtherDelta site. Try to use a free proxy, it should work.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: