Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HTML5/Ajax MMO Social Project?  (Read 1202 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
October 05, 2011, 09:09:30 AM

So I've just been thinking about my ol' MMO game I was on the brink of finishing in Flash Actionscript 3.0 until Facebook decided to only force "Facebook Coins" on everyone so I scratched the whole project as I didn't want to give up 20%(or was it 70%) of my profit to facebook just for "forcing" me to use their dumb coins(This was long before I heard of Bitcoins).

Anyways I was thinking of managing and collaborating in a HTML5 + Ajax based project and most likely JQuery involved. I was thinking the script would detect user screens and fix certain props accordingly and resize the H.U.D. accordingly except now that I think about it this might be a better approach as flash might end up distorting images. Anyways I was thinking a vector art 2d experience. Not sure on the camera angles what ever is more intuitive for best game play. Maybe players can spawn at BitcoinTalk.org Physical Forum then go on quests of fighting off trolls, and possibly going on adventures to tracing the block chain back to all the MtGox stolen Bitcoins and save the day... lol I dunno open for discussion? does this sound like an exciting idea or what?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2011, 09:32:33 PM

yes sounds great, good for BitOver.com www.BitOver.com
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
October 06, 2011, 12:56:19 AM

Where is bit over!? I'd like to work with that guy seems like its taking a while to get that game released I wonder if he is stuck? well bit over PM ME Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: