Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed, sold.  (Read 704 times)
ISAWHIM (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:08:01 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 05:17:11 PM by ISAWHIM

Items sold.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dangolbery

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:33:26 AM

How exactly would you get the Bitcoins? Or are you looking to take ownership of someones gox account?
ISAWHIM (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:38:22 AM

Gox allows internal transfers to other gox accounts... I can also make a direct transfer button for the price, using gox's "merchant" tools.

But not until a price is agreed on, and some kind of "proof", that the person is "giving me the funds, as payment for the above item/s". (For obvious reasons.)
ISAWHIM (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:42:06 AM

I would break my damn neck on that thing lol

It is like a segway... it balances front to back, you just lean forward to go forward, and back to reverse or stop. Side to side it is like a bike... once moving it just stays upright with little effort. (Same on turns)

I can find the video of a 65/67-year old man riding it all around tight places, while holding a boom-camera, and even riding backwards... (Where the video ends as he hits the curb, riding backwards, busting his ass. Tongue That is the only time you see the guy riding it. xD)

Found it --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMjdPJFTqTc

If you can ride a bike, or roller-skates or ice-skates, or a unicycle... You can ride this easy. Takes about a day to get over fear... then a week later you will have mastered it. (Just like when you learned to ride a bike.) Only when you fall off this, you don't get hurt... You just run or step forward. No handle-bars to flip over.

I ride mine while smoking a cigarette and drinking my morning coffee, on the way to work. (I only work about half a mile from my house. Right outside my neighborhood.)
ISAWHIM (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:58:03 AM

LOL... Speaking of segway... (This is why segway is crap, and has horrible sales... Bad design. Knuckle-crushers and flip-floppers.)

Best segway crash compilation...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7pVFCK3g8o

Mot many Solowheel crashes... None as horrific as ones when you fail on a segway! (Rather when the poorly designed segway fails on you!)
ISAWHIM (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:56:14 AM

LOL cop got owned.....wtf you can take a segway 4 wheeling?

Well, Solowheel is...
- Front-wheel drive
- Rear-wheel drive
- All-wheel drive
- On-road
- Off-road
- Hands-free driving (Unless you count flailing them around, as driving)
- Air-conditioned
- All weather
- All season (Not the same as all weather. I swear!)
- Gas free
- Emissions free
- Cool
- Fun
- Portable
- Alien technology (Legal aliens, from another country.)

I think that covers it...
ISAWHIM (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:47:00 AM

Back home from work...

Come on... someone haggle with me...

I have managed to convince three people to buy one... from someone-else... (I am a terrible salesman. Or am I Wink )

Seriously though, I do want some more BTC. (I am not desperate, just poor.)
spookycloud

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 08:52:51 AM

Haha this is classic what is the world coming too? People are getting so lazy they buy a segway or solowheel to get around?
Anyhow this thing looks fun what is the top speed it goes? Also can you ride these drunk or would you get a dui? Seems like a good way to get to the bars.
Is the $2000 firm?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: