Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUST LAUNCHED] Coin Wayne (CWY) - Crypto Currency inspired by Lil Wayne  (Read 14786 times)
CoinWayne (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:13:59 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 08:53:56 PM by CoinWayne

A crypto currency inspired by Lil Wayne

Launched

So you must be thinking why we have chosen this name out of all the other available names. The reason is simple, we all know that Lil Wayne has always been a great entertainer and an inspiration to all of us, so we couldn't think of any better name than his.
Lil Wayne performs for the people, and our crypto currency is also aimed to be used by the people.

Hashing algorithm: Scrypt
Total amount of coins: 10,000,000,000 CWY
Coins per block: 50,000 CWY
Block time: 60 seconds
Difficulty retarget time: 4 hours

So now, let us tell you about some of our goals and plans.

Firstly, we will mine a very small percent (0.025%) of the coins prior to the release, which will be used by us to fund bounties and give aways. The addresses will be made public.

100,000 CWY for the first five pool owners. Pool owners please contact us for that.

100,000 CWY to the person who creates the first Coin Wayne block explorer.

50,000 CWY will be given to the first ten people who start accepting Coin Wayne as a payment method in any of their shops or services.

Additionally, 5000 CWY will be given to every person who puts this code at the top of their signature for one week. Just put the code in your signature and message us with your wallet address on this account.

Code:
[center][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=468911][size=14pt][color=orange]Coin Wayne[/color][/size] - [color=black]A NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY INSPIRED BY LIL WAYNE[/color][/b][/center]

• Get atleast 5 pools to add CWY, so the load is balanced evenly between them. We will discuss their bounty amount in the upcoming days.
  • Make Lil Wayne aware of Coin Wayne. (It would be great if he supports our coin, wouldn't it be cool to buy his concert and show passes with Coin Wayne?)
  • Create an exchange specifically for our coin, or get on an existing exchange within the first one month of the release.

http://cwy.cryptopool.eu/ - 1% pool fee.

Windows Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!pwsyDZ5Z!eamosGq5niMBTflOY7TnMeNCi5SjQgr7w4K9rd3QkvI

Github Source: https://github.com/CoinWayne/CoinWayne

CoinWayne.conf

Code:
addnode=188.226.154.33
addnode=128.199.243.58
addnode=39.44.251.123
addnode=182.178.22.240
addnode=182.178.67.102
server=1
rpcuser=coin
rpcpassword=wayne
rpcport=55900

Some more nodes.

Code:
addnode=77.170.109.194
addnode=58.60.118.117:55901
addnode=31.29.15.81:55901
addnode=95.252.52.151:55901
addnode=39.44.251.123:55901
addnode=44.251.123:55901
addnode=209.188.48.140:55901
addnode=58.60.118.117:55901
addnode=85.230.77.92:55901
addnode=113.162.146.192:62030,
addnode=248.175.7:55901
addnode=68.60.143.41:55901
addnode=24.231.162.182:55901
addnode=82.100.88.88:55901

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:37:07 AM

ultra mega fail coin, just another coinyewest copy cat..........
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:40:24 AM

Not this shit again.
Evilish

Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:43:37 AM

I will definitely mine this coin. Could be the next big thing.  Cheesy
CoinWayne (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:13:55 PM

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Besides, we are not forcing anyone to stay with us.
CatCoinForums

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:15:22 PM

+1 This coin wont go far because of legal reasons, dont expect it to be added to known exchanges like cryptsy, coinedup etc, cause they dont want the hassle. So basically this coin and all coins like it.. is just a fail, move on.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:16:23 PM

let me guess, you will stick with the coin until things start getting hard "legal threats" dump your premine and wash your hands of this coin makeing a small profit..... scam n pump n dump with a failing path just like coinye.... make something new ffs and not these pointless clones that offer nothing to the community and offer nothing new, just another fail.....
swiftraitor

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:21:57 PM

100000s respects for Devps. I hope Lil Wayne will support this community. You have announced it a lil early. You should launch it within 2 or 3 days after announcing.
loljosh

Activity: 751

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:12:19 PM

Shocked Looks interesting. I hope it will be a fair launch.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:21:14 PM

Epic fail

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
profitus

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:30:14 PM

How about you get his approval first then report back to us. After Coinye, the community is NOT going to back a coin like this. Your chances of a successful celebrity endorsed coin are better if you first get permission and show proof. Do the leg-work and get your coin approved, then maybe your coin will be worth a lot more than the computer you copied and pa...errr coded it with.

Member of the Coffeecoin Foundation
CFC Development Donation Fund - CFXhJekr9DXBqaVPRzmXBRQeGUevXg3umf
Evilish

Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:41:10 PM

How about you get his approval first then report back to us. After Coinye, the community is NOT going to back a coin like this. Your chances of a successful celebrity endorsed coin are better if you first get permission and show proof. Do the leg-work and get your coin approved, then maybe your coin will be worth a lot more than the computer you copied and pa...errr coded it with.

And says who? A supporter of PMC. Cheesy

Developer, it would be better if you close this thread and announce it directly on the 22nd to avoid such trolls. They have got no other business than to talk trash about new coins. I'm saying this because I know you've put put your time on this so don't let your time and work go to waste.

Anyway, have you got any plans to implement KGW.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:42:30 PM

Don't every try to mine this shit coin lol

loljosh

Activity: 751

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:46:33 PM

Developer, it would be better if you close this thread and announce it directly on the 22nd to avoid such trolls. They have got no other business than to talk trash about new coins. I'm saying this because I know you've put put your time on this so don't let your time and work go to waste.

I agree with you. People never appreciate devps. There are many haters of Lil Wayne but no one gives a damn. I am a fan of Lil Wayne and have huge respect for him. Devps should close this thread till the launch.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
bitcoin-world.de

Activity: 192

bitcoin-world.de - The european information source

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 03:50:59 PM

and tomorrow you make a madonna and then an eminem coin ? I dont mine this shitcoins anymore. ConyeCoin was bad enough and then this MaxCoin Crap. I dont support this scam coins from real scammers with low activity in this forum with 3 posts who want only to get your bitcoins and litecoins for their copied coins with some parameter changes.
profitus

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:05:46 PM

I agree with you. People never appreciate devps. There are many haters of Lil Wayne but no one gives a damn. I am a fan of Lil Wayne and have huge respect for him. Devps should close this thread till the launch.

Call me a troll all you want, as it stands it's not going to get very far. This has nothing to do with "hating Lil Wayne." Call me a liar, but I actually appreciate his music. Anyway, the community appreciates seeing something different. Different in this sense would mean a celebrity-branded coin that IS backed by the celebrity i.e. Maxcoin, Ronpaulcoin. You guys obviously support Lil Wayne and this coin. Wouldn't you agree that an endorsement would actually add value and avoid legal hassle? Don't listen to me though, I'm just a troll and I have no idea what I'm talking about  Roll Eyes

Member of the Coffeecoin Foundation
CFC Development Donation Fund - CFXhJekr9DXBqaVPRzmXBRQeGUevXg3umf
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:12:05 PM

Everyone wants to be the next Doge, maybe there is no next Doge... just crappycopyclones

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:17:04 PM

Anyways, according to Lil Wayne's tatoos (facial tears) four of them. I believe that means he has murdered four people. So why would anyone support this low life?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teardrop_tattoo
"In the United States, it can mean the wearer has killed someone"
"In a 2008 interview with Blender, Rapper Lil Wayne said of his four teardrop tattoos: "Lord, forgive me".[5][6] He did not say what he was asking forgiveness for."
quote from that wiki page.

swiftraitor

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:38:20 PM

Anyways, according to Lil Wayne's tatoos (facial tears) four of them. I believe that means he has murdered four people. So why would anyone support this low life?

"In a 2008 interview with Blender, Rapper Lil Wayne said of his four teardrop tattoos: "Lord, forgive me".[5][6] He did not say what he was asking forgiveness for."

So what? Even 2pac was a gangsta. Everyone make mistakes and he also asked for forgiveness to Lord. It is not necessary to mention for what he is asking for forgiveness in-front of media or peeps.
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:31:49 PM

So what? Even 2pac was a gangsta. Everyone make mistakes and he also asked for forgiveness to Lord. It is not necessary to mention for what he is asking for forgiveness in-front of media or peeps.

Definitely not the the right crowd to try to generate sympathy for this lowlife. Most of us are nerdy tech geeks who are likely to be agnostic/atheist (see username). Trying to justify this miserable scum's existance because he asked for forgiveness from an invisible friend for killing four people is ridiculous.

Also, murder is not a "mistake". Running into your neighbors dog while you are backing out of your driveway is a mistake. Murder deserves no forgiveness.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: