Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUST LAUNCHED] Coin Wayne (CWY) - Crypto Currency inspired by Lil Wayne  (Read 14786 times)
CoinWayne (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:39:59 PM

I tried my best to make this coin a strong contender among the other alt coins, but sadly, there was not much support from the community. Due to this, I had to stop working on this project. If someone wants to help me in reviving this coin, please let me know. It would be great to start working along with some fellow community members. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reverb

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:43:51 PM

I tried my best to make this coin a strong contender among the other alt coins, but sadly, there was not much support from the community. Due to this, I had to stop working on this project. If someone wants to help me in reviving this coin, please let me know. It would be great to start working along with some fellow community members. Smiley

Are you serious? I dont want to sound rude or anything but this is your second post after launch.
I don't think it is appropriate to blame the community for the lack of success.
CoinWayne (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:04:03 PM

Are you serious? I dont want to sound rude or anything but this is your second post after launch.

I think you are right. I was expecting too much from the BitcoinTalk community.
Reverb

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:05:04 PM

I think you are right. I was expecting too much from the BitcoinTalk community.

No, the Bitcointalk community was expecting more from a 'developer'. If you can't handle the community, don't make a coin.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:06:04 AM

This coin is dead.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████