Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO is better from the Three  (Read 422 times)
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

Hello...Freinds..

I'm listening about Three ICO's named Zilliqa, Pundi X & Kakushin Ecosystem. Which ICO is more promising and Why?

I am looking at rates on www.icoguide.com they are trustworthy for me and this projects are not listed there. It is interesting why?

Agree, this is very good platform with not paid rates, I would like to see the project here also.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

I think Zilliqa is doing very good than the two other ICOs. Zilliqa is currently at the 28th position in the coin market and it has a promising objective and the members are also very credible,
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

I heard about it and surprising is that investors are suggesting zilliqa, I'm afraid that I still didn't heard about it, Eveyday many new trading tools arrive in the market it is hard to decide which one is reliable so my opinion will be before trusting on anything you must do the proper analysis of thing otherwise it can also cause harm
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

You can invest in as many ICOs as you wish but some promising ICOs are Kakushin, Zilliqa, PundiX, DagX. Zilliqa and PundiX have a functional coin system whereas Kakushin is already a known ICO based on IP. Invest according to your preference.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

You can go for any of the ICO but before that you must do some careful research on the sector you are interested in investing. But one thing you must keep in your mind that in the era of technology, you always think twice before you take any investment decision.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

The Kakushin Ecosystemis able to ensure safety. Kakushin Ecosystem will be ahead for more profits and availability. Blockchain Technology has been used here that’s why it is more reliable.
Idrix1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

Yeah,  those three are actually a great project with lots of potentials.

But there are other great projects too like ONT,  QUARKCHAIN,  STEEM
butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

From my point of view this three are useable. Among this three I prefer Zilliqa. It have a awesome ecosystem. Prominent user of crypto support this concept. For me it’s a very strong coin. So I think it’s the best among this three.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

i think Kakushin Ecosystem is better choice among those three. From my opinion this system is promising and current situation of this system rate is low. i think this is the rigth time to invest on it
theyoungmillionaire007

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

I think these three are very potential with their ICO. In my point of view Poundi X will do better for investors. But you can also try to find the potential of Zilliqa and Kakushin.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

Undervalued tokens should be one of the key factors when looking for which ICO is better in comparing among multiple ones. The ones that have gone up, is already up, so they have a greater chance of volitailty, so its better to invest on the next best, or divide the choices in terms of the current potentiality of ones which are likely to rise sooner than other.
John_AAA

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

As for me, from all this it is better to choose Zilliqa, this product is the most interesting and with a more developed structure
TrufieldICO

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

Best investment ICO this year is the Trufield project. This project offers great potential to investors while revolutionizing healthcare in the world for millions of people. Learn more here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors so get your tokens today at 25% discount. ICO starts 31st July 2018.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

Haven't heard about kakushin ecosystem.

But with Zilliqa and Pundi X.

Well these coins were already established but I'm hearing more news about Pundi X with their running app.

But I dont hold any of those.
samuelsmith

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:49:01 PM

I think Koukishin ecosystem will be better. Hearing about it much for few days and think it has gained much popularity already and a worthy one to go for. Still have a research before finalizing.
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

Hello...Freinds..

I'm listening about Three ICO's named Zilliqa, Pundi X & Kakushin Ecosystem. Which ICO is more promising and Why?

both are all good but the one has great potentials is pundiX i was in the opportune to participate on the bounty program, this project was one of the best project i ever participated.
TrufieldICO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:35:36 AM

Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

As far as i know zilliqa is better than those three. Because zilliqa has a great ecosystem and their strategy and concept are also good. That’s why peoples are loved to connect with this coin.
DanielJacob

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

I would prefer zilliqa because they have parallel transaction which I thing is very cool. They also divided their networks with small components for their flexibility.It also has good ecosystem and great potential.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

I think each of three is better but if you say to choose one then I will choose kakushin as it is coming with good features and it has the possibility to be good platform having a nice and strong ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: