Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding Community Manager  (Read 279 times)
boomshakalaka11 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

If you are interested in earning some alt coins by helping build up and manage local community for altcoin project, please pm me with your introduction and country.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

hello me from indonesia, that means build altcoin that how ya?
boomshakalaka11 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

Help build and manage local community group e.g. telegram group

If you are interested, please pm me your telegram name and I will give more details on the project
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

What is the project you mean? Would you tell more clearly about the project? This is a bit shady i think.
I also didn't found any project from your history posts.
bobthegrownup

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

Feel free to DM me for helping out. Im always open to giving advice and doing some charity for a good cause Smiley
Dharmmie
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

Can we know more about the project so we won't fall into scam

freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

Interested.Can you drop more details about project.Is there any website or whitepaper to get informations?Pm sent for more details.
boomshakalaka11 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

What is the project you mean? Would you tell more clearly about the project? This is a bit shady i think.
I also didn't found any project from your history posts.

Hi the project hasen't started any ANN/campaigns in Bitcoin Talk, I would certain give more details on the project to the people showed interests in dm or telegram. Thanks!
boomshakalaka11 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

Interested.Can you drop more details about project.Is there any website or whitepaper to get informations?Pm sent for more details.

PM sent already. Thanks!
CathalG

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

If you are interested in earning some alt coins by helping build up and manage local community for altcoin project, please pm me with your introduction and country.
If you are trying to involve someone in your project, at first please provide enough information regarding it.   Shocked
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

Is the job all about managing a Telegram group or Bounty group or thread or a voluntary action about making or monitoring certain team? Tell us some more details.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

Okay, this sounds interesting. But it would be nice if you are willing to explain more clearly through this thread. So I and my friends here know more clearly about what you mean. I hope you are willing to explain it.
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:20:04 PM

Help build and manage local community group e.g. telegram group

If you are interested, please pm me your telegram name and I will give more details on the project
If you can reach me to tell me more, I will be glad about that.
t.me/OseiRedolf
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

Dear Admin and Development

We are a team of trusted bounty management program services, We are from Indonesia. we guarantee arrangements for your bounty program, so your project can be successful

we have a great community, and we are ready to help your project to get the funding you want

we are Vengedanz Bounty Service.
OVA|official|

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

Hi everybody! I have the same offer. If someone wants to join our team as community manager for tokens - please write me t.me/daniilb
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

Why havent u posted all main information about the project right in the message tho? It will be even useful for a little promotion cos peple tend to be interersted in such things here...

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

Great offer! Is the project still looking for more community managers now? I don't have any experience in moderation but I have learn to have conversation in English.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:17:23 PM

Would you like more specific information? WHAT FOR THE PROJECT? What do we have to do ? What payment? What are the prospects?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
SociumTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

Hello everyone,
We at SociumTrade are looking for some help in community management. In return for your contribution you will earn our tokens. Please check our website www.sociumtrade.com to see if you are genuinely interested in the project. I am happy to send you more information per request. You can contact me via pm or via kriste@sociumtrade.lt
Q567

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

Yeah as a community manager myself, I need to say this is very little information. At least nature of the project should be there, given how many scams are there right now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: