Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌒LunarLink-Keeping Passive Income Simple🌘  (Read 711 times)
LunarLink (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:51:10 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 01:19:28 AM by LunarLink

LUNARLINK
Keeping Passive Income Simple
LunarLink.io

About LunarLink?
LunarLink is an innovative staking platform that offers a guaranteed source of passive income via staking plans.
Your investments are always in your grasp. YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR STAKING PLAN at anytime prior to its capital
release date and withdraw your funds immediately. We payout one of the highest daily interests in the cryptosphere
and we have multiple streams of revenue to keep the daily interest high. Maintain a steady stream of profit no matter
the condition the market is in!

Why is LunarLink better?
LunarLink has many benefits which most platforms don’t. Unlinke any other platform we have a fully operational
mining facility that will be expanded as the platform grows. So what does that mean for you? The simple answer is profit.
The larger our mining facility becomes the higher daily interest rate you receive. LunarLink has an Incinerate
program in which 5% of our profits, every 3 months for the first year, are used to buy back tokens and burn them.
We also offer much more, check out our website!

Token metrics
Total Supply: 10,000,000
Initial Coin Offering: 60% (6 million tokens)
Research & Development: 15% (1.5 million tokens)
Marketing: 10% (1 million tokens)
Legal: 7% (700,000 tokens)
Team: 5% (500,000 tokens)
Bounties: 3% (300,000 tokens)

ICO
Phase 1: $0.50 per token (1.5 million tokens) September 10-September 16

Phase 2: $0.65 per token (1.5 million tokens) September 18-September 24

Phase 3: $0.80 per token (1.5 million tokens) September 26-October 2

Phase 4: $1 per token (1.5 million tokens) October 4-October 10

UPDATE: As some of you may notice from our website we have decided to postpone our ICO by 3 weeks. This is a necessary action as we have a potential partnership that requires more time to get all the details in order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and as always thank you for your patience!

UPDATE: As the ICO approaches we are happy to announce bonuses for all the phases. These bonuses are a special thank you to those who believe in our project. The bonuses are as follows:

🔹10% BONUS FOR 1+ ETH INVESTMENT
🔹15% BONUS FOR 5+ ETH INVESTMENT
🔹20% BONUS FOR 10+ ETH INVESTMENT

UPDATE: ICO PHASE 1 IS LIVE! ETH pegged at $350!

How to Participate in ICO?
Step 1. Register on LunarLink.io
Step 2. Log In
Step 3. Wait for ICO phase to open (refer above for dates)
Step 4. Transfer investment to contract address displayed

The LunarLink ICO will be utilizing a smart contract that will return LNL tokens to the address from
which ETH was sent after the last phase of the ico is completed. No lockup period. Please be sure to
utilize a ERC20 compliant wallet when participating in the ICO.

Token symbol: LNL
Decimals: 18
Token address: 0x6348b8b827A6884763a38F992bB2b20b075B70B4

Bounties
Whitepaper Translation
Blog posts
Articles
Videos

Requirements:
Articles must be a minimum of 300 words
Videos must be a minimum of 1 minute

Grading:
Each bounty contribution will be graded on originality and accuracy.
Grade of A will earn 1000 LNL tokens
Grade of B will earn 800 LNL Tokens
Grade of C will earn 500 LNL Tokens
Grade of D will earn 200 LNL Tokens
Grade of F will earn 0 LNL Tokens

Videos and Articles with over 5k views or likes will earn 3000 LNL Tokens

Steps To Participate:
1. Join LunarLink Telegram
2. Private Message an admin with a link of contribution
Kindly ask for an email address to send contribution attachment if needed

Deadline for Bounties is September 26th at 12:00 am UTC

Promotion
First 100 members to join us on telegram will receive 100 LNL tokens each!

WEBSITE     TELEGRAM     TWITTER     EMAIL-SUPPORT
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:48:11 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Where is your mining facility located and do you have some pictures of it you can share for investors to have a look at?

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

this ico project has no partner that support and I do not see the member team working in it, besides the roadmap also not yet available, where I will find full information about proye ico lunarlink sir?
I am interested in monitoring the lunarlink project, I am interested in the inventory program provided.
hopefully this goes smoothly
LunarLink (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

Where is your mining facility located and do you have some pictures of it you can share for investors to have a look at?
Hello starblocks, thank you for your interest. We can gladly provide you with the location of our mining facility, it is located in Venezuela. However, with the current state of how cryptocurrency mining is being handled in Venezuela posting pictures of our mining facility can potentially put our facility operators in danger. Once it becomes safe we will be happy to share pictures!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:00:32 AM

Hello starblocks, thank you for your interest. We can gladly provide you with the location of our mining facility, it is located in Venezuela. However, with the current state of how cryptocurrency mining is being handled in Venezuela posting pictures of our mining facility can potentially put our facility operators in danger. Once it becomes safe we will be happy to share pictures!

So it means, you are not disclosing the team members also?
Passive income is only true as long as the project is earning.
But once, it's not getting anything even if it is still alive, investors can't get any cent out of this.
You need to address mass adoption also, without consumers, your project is basically dead.
LunarLink (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:52:13 AM

But once, it's not getting anything even if it is still alive, investors can't get any cent out of this.
You need to address mass adoption also, without consumers, your project is basically dead.

Greetings TimeTeller, thanks for taking the time to comment! Correct, at the moment the LunarLink team will not be disclosed. As the dangers that may oppose members of the team subside, the team may be revealed. As far as your concern about the platforms longevity, we have ensured that multiple streams of revenue keep us profitable. Utilizing our profits from the trading bot, trading team, and mining facility we can ensure that the platform performs as intended to!
jerrry moor

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:22 AM

Greetings TimeTeller, thanks for taking the time to comment! Correct, at the moment the LunarLink team will not be disclosed. As the dangers that may oppose members of the team subside, the team may be revealed. As far as your concern about the platforms longevity, we have ensured that multiple streams of revenue keep us profitable. Utilizing our profits from the trading bot, trading team, and mining facility we can ensure that the platform performs as intended to!

Do you have an estimation of when the time they can be revealed would be?
LunarLink (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:28:24 PM

Do you have an estimation of when the time they can be revealed would be?

Hello Jerry Moor, sadly we are unable to provide an exact estimation. That being said we do aim to reveal the team prior to the closing of the ICO.
DonCryp

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

How can we receive 100 LNL token. I joined telegram group. Telegram name @DonnieCrypto
n3482nba

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

if market conditions are not stable, whether the funds invested may be taken back, because investors must have concerns
LunarLink (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

How can we receive 100 LNL token. I joined telegram group. Telegram name @DonnieCrypto

Hello DonCryp, thanks for joining our telegram! That’s all there is to it! Joining prior to 100 members means you will receive 100 LNL tokens! No need to worry about filling in any form we will automatically add your name to our list!  The tokens will be distributed post ICO as our bounties are distributed.
LunarLink (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

if market conditions are not stable, whether the funds invested may be taken back, because investors must have concerns

Greetings n3482nba! I apologize but I am having difficulty understanding your question. From what I am able to piece together is that you are concerned about wether or not an investor has the capability to “take back” funds. If you are referring to the staking plans then yes! You are able to cancel your plan at any time and withdraw your funds!
DonCryp

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

Hello DonCryp, thanks for joining our telegram! That’s all there is to it! Joining prior to 100 members means you will receive 100 LNL tokens! No need to worry about filling in any form we will automatically add your name to our list!  The tokens will be distributed post ICO as our bounties are distributed.
Thank you! By the way, I can do the Vietnamese translation if you in need.
My telegram https://t.me/DonnieCrypto
Thank you again.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

I like the idea and also would like to invest but just like other concerned already mentioned, will kinda hope some more details will be put out so investors can be more attracted. Best.
LunarLink (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

Thank you! By the way, I can do the Vietnamese translation if you in need.
My telegram https://t.me/DonnieCrypto
Thank you again.

You’re welcome! If you would like to reserve Vietnamese translation of the whitepaper please feel free to do so!
LunarLink (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:13:35 AM

I like the idea and also would like to invest but just like other concerned already mentioned, will kinda hope some more details will be put out so investors can be more attracted. Best.

Hello nicecrypto! Thanks for the interest! If you have any concerns, other than the ones already addressed, please do not hesitate to ask!
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:13:20 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 08:18:27 AM by trinaldao

Btw where team this project and your advisor ?
Why you sure with passive income ? Smiley

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

the advantage of joining and becoming a Lunar Link token holder that distinguishes it from other platforms in my opinion is the profit every 3 months for the first year, used to buy back tokens and burn them. Its interesting
LunarLink (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:11:51 AM

the advantage of joining and becoming a Lunar Link token holder that distinguishes it from other platforms in my opinion is the profit every 3 months for the first year, used to buy back tokens and burn them. Its interesting
This has a really good business concept. i think there are several others ICO having the same concepts like pool of stake

Thank you both for the kind words!
LunarLink (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

Btw where team this project and your advisor ?
Why you sure with passive income ?

Hello trinaldao, please refer to previous posts. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to ask!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: