Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wechain.network Scam ico  (Read 143 times)
kramr (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

Scam project yesterday came in telegrams from the Gibraltar exchange that the project uses their leaders as founders of the project
It has come to our attention that there is a SCAM project using our CEO's name as Managing Director.

The NAME of the PROJECT is WECHAIN (wechain.network)

We have NO AFFILIATION with this project and will NEVER have anything to do with such a SCAM project.

This is yet another reason why the GBX GRID is a much needed entity within the crypto space, in order to help weed out such ridiculous actors.

Can all community members help to make sure no one is defrauded by this SCAM and share this message with as many people as possible.

Thank you

https://twitter.com/GibBlockEx/status/1018916240830713856

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
medussa

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

Preventing scams within the crypto space is a collective responsibility. I will do my bit. Thanks for sharing.
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

Cryptocurrency world is filled with the scammers all over the site and the scamming has made the people to lose trust over the currencies and has made them to fall into a ditch with a great loss of money and even these loss has made some people to be depressed as they have spent so much time over the campaigns hoping to get the best out of it so that they can invest further and can earn some living and the way you have started doing these preventing the people from being scammed i would really appreciate that and it’s all are dusty to caution each other about the same. In future if i would get into any kind of scams or i feel they are
I will be helping others to be safe from them.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

The project looked very good, the scammers are getting smarter. Thank you for the information, I think the duty of every conscious resident of the world cryptocurrency, at least to spread such information, to help catch the scammers.
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:35:04 AM

Scam project yesterday came in telegrams from the Gibraltar exchange that the project uses their leaders as founders of the project
It has come to our attention that there is a SCAM project using our CEO's name as Managing Director.

The NAME of the PROJECT is WECHAIN (wechain.network)

We have NO AFFILIATION with this project and will NEVER have anything to do with such a SCAM project.

This is yet another reason why the GBX GRID is a much needed entity within the crypto space, in order to help weed out such ridiculous actors.

Can all community members help to make sure no one is defrauded by this SCAM and share this message with as many people as possible.

Thank you

https://twitter.com/GibBlockEx/status/1018916240830713856

Thank you for the heads up. There are many scam ICOs out there, really hope everyone will do their due diligence before investing.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

Wow! Thanks for sharing. I was participating in this project's bounty and looking forward to take a few amount for their ICO because I think market is getting back into shape and their project's timeline/roadmap is in sync with the market. I should've been one of those scammed people. These guys are smart and good for making this kind of a trustworthy looking project.

cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:36:36 AM

Certain scam in name. They imitated Vechain. I do not trust projects that have a lot of similarity to my work.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

It is getting more common to use team members of other projects , even sometime they use random people from social media and use their pic showing CEO COO and making fake profile in their name . with google search of that image we may catch but sometimes it match on google . hope soon there should be solution to fix such scams , in my opinions all ico should raise fund via 3rd party like leekico .
Target100

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

It's dangerous !
There are now too many Scam projects
We need to be sober when investing in ICOs
Looking forward to having the same bath in the ICO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: