Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:05:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some help  (Read 489 times)
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

Guys help me out here to understand.

So I bought BTC at 6200 and its now almost 6700. Now should I sell it and go to USTD, or go for something like XRP/BTC or ZRX/BTC?
Depends on what you want. If you go to usdt, then you will earn the difference between buying and selling. If you go to altcoin, then pay attention to the cost of altcoin at the time of buying bitcoin at 6200 (maybe at that time ZRX cost 0.000134 and now 0.000167). This way you will get fewer coins than a few days ago.
iamsediii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

If you are trader/risk taker. Go trade/sell it because your profit is increase from now. But my advise is to hold from now until december, because i observe december is the pumping of the value of the Coins. Goodluck dude.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

If you are trader/risk taker. Go trade/sell it because your profit is increase from now. But my advise is to hold from now until december, because i observe december is the pumping of the value of the Coins. Goodluck dude.
I have doubts that he is a trader, if it were so then there would be no such questions)).
In General, you are right, we should wait, after the market reversal, we can analyze and plan.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:47:18 AM

So I bought BTC at 6200 and its now almost 6700. Now should I sell it and go to USTD, or go for something like XRP/BTC or ZRX/BTC?

analysis is essential, so you should try to do it. and I still believe bitcoin will still grow to 10% in this growth, you can still hold it.
but if you want to sell it, you can do a short trade. there are many ways but I think experience will play an important role in every speculation.
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

Thanks will wait till 7200 and take it from there
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

in your comments it is not mention what kind of help you are asking for, but I can guess you want to know about cryptocurrency my advice for you is you should hold your coins now cause you are still confused about your investment which not a good thing, we must be more educated about this market, read until you can confidently choose your transactions, all the best
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

BTC might have seen a dip in early quarter of 2018 however, its recovering faster than before. It would be wise to buy ALTcoins using fiat currency and wait for BTC price to go up again.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:29:20 PM

Bitcoin is from the very beginning dominating the crypto industry. So, despite having some price decrease, it will surely dominate once again by its price, I think. Hence, my perception is not to sell BTC if it is not at $20000 rather you may buy some BTC whenever the market is at a low ebb.
crypto_geeek

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

I would not sell Bitcoin at all in your place, since the growth will not stop there. Ripple in any case do not take now with him at all it is not clear what will happen.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

In my opinion you should not sell your bitcoins because price will growth higher in near future so hold will be more profitable for you
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

Don't sell it yet, I've heard rumors bitcoin will increase its value by the end of the year. You see, price increased to 7400 and I think it will increase more.
Do whatever you think you should do, you asked for an advice and my is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

If I were you I would not sell Bitcoin, hold your Bitcoin because I saw a positive move from Bitcoin, even now I see Bitcoin already touching $ 7400, not impossible going back up to $ 8000. if you want to invest in altcoin, use other funds and do not sell your bitcoin now!
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:57:10 PM

Bitcoin will go up and there is no doubt in that. If i were you i will hold into it and wait for the bull market. Almost all altcoins are in downtrend so far so its better to keep your bitcoin and dont play with it
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

I'm wondering, how will you make a decision depending on different opinions in this topic?
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

If you have good technical analysis you should try to increase your Bitcoin number. Currently, all altcoins are affected by the price increase or decrease of bitcoin. So keeping Bitcoin is the safest in my opinion. Bitcoin can increase sharply but I'm not sure the exact time. I expect strong growth for the market by the end of 2018.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

I think that was a good price to buy at, 6200.  I would leave that bitcoin alone and wait for the next dip and then buy one more bitcoin if you can and then use that as your trading coin to try to move in and out.  In my opinion, this is a sector that you should hodl some coins with bitcoin being the first that you hodl.  You should diversify and have a strategy for active trading as well as holding long term certain coins.  This is not financial advice, i'm not a financial advisor... just my opinion.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
quang99

Activity: 434

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

If I were you I would not sell Bitcoin, hold your Bitcoin because I saw a positive move from Bitcoin, even now I see Bitcoin already touching $ 7400, not impossible going back up to $ 8000. if you want to invest in altcoin, use other funds and do not sell your bitcoin now!
I think that it is not worthwhile to sell bitcoin in this time, because you can get much more profit after a while, bitcoin will soon be more than $ 8000.

restrax

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

Not, sell all you BTC to buy altcoins is not good idea, because when BTC will grow, altcoins like XRP or ZRX are down, everyone is selling alts to buy BTC and catch a growth. So it is not smart decision enough I guess.
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

If you want to invest in other altcoin, you can move it without selling. Since you entered Bitcoin, wait for the price to increase. The change in your price has not changed much.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

For my point of view now the time to keep your bitcoin. Most of the altcoin is declining. Its happen because the capital of the whole market is not enough. So I think it’s the best time to hold your coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: