Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some help  (Read 480 times)
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

Guys help me out here to understand.

So I bought BTC at 6200 and its now almost 6700. Now should I sell it and go to USTD, or go for something like XRP/BTC or ZRX/BTC?

Its not advisable to sell this time bec.the market is doing great and its a sign that the market  would be back to normal,just be positive with it,youre with bitcoin a promising coin,if youre not in need financially so just hold it surely it will continue to grow and earn huge profit.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:29:50 PM

don't sell it if you want to make a big profit and hold it because bitcoin price will continue to increase. may be bitcoin can't reach 20k like before but I believe bitcoin at least will reach 10k or more in the end of year. bitcoin is good for long term investment.
worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

I thinlk I will keep my all BTC for the right time. You may sell it out but I guess staying with BTC will provide you more profit in this cryptoworld.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

There's no doubt that bitcoin will give a good return of investment in the long run. However if you want a better return of investment. Then invest it in altcoin or ICO but take note that the risk is higher.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

Do not sell bitcoin, or buy cryptocurrencies that have many plans for development and a great future. For example Zilliqa or Aeternity.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

BTC have a potentiality which is why the price is slowly building up. It would be wise to buy ALTcoins if you want to exchange, although paitence is always key. The initiation is not how quickly you exchange between currencies. Looking at the trend, Bitcoin seems to be growing, so my advice is wait up until it hits the 7000 mark, than exchange if better currencies seem to have a faster rate of growth.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

If you are a long term investors then i think hold coin is the best option for you. Because in recent time other coins prices are falling down. So wait some times for stability of the market.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

I will suggest you not to sell it right now because I think very soon the price of btc will raise and than you can sell it with high price and you will be benefitted. So it will be wise if you hold it right now.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

Based on your question, it sounds like you prefer trading than holding. If you are planning to multiply the number of your bitcoin, the best trading pair is USDT so that you will be able to minimize your losses when the market gets down. You better trade your funds to a stable coin if you choose to be a day trader or swing trader.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

I do not think that it will be a wise decision to sell bitcoin as you know that bitcoin is worth more. Now it has increased a little and it has the possibility to rise more and so I will suggest not to sell btc now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

No need to worry about it OP.

Bitcoin is now worth $8,200 so you don't have to worry about it. You can now sell as you wish to do so before when you see dropping. But I wish that you never listened to other suggestions that wanted you to sell bitcoin and invest to those altcoins.

Only if you are quite patient, you're smiling probably now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

I think the best thing you should do is to hold your btc as this had increased more than $8K now and most probably btc will still continue to increase further until Q4 of 2018. Anyway it's your decision to make, our's is just to give you some advise that could probably make an option for you to decide which among the best suggestion you will consider.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

Stay with bitcoin it is best coin in all alt coins.Invest in this project for long term.It gives you be more profit and depend on your work with bitcoin.If you take risk you get profit surely.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

You need HOLD bitcoin now due to the latest news.The current situation with government regulation suggests that bitcoin-ETF, that is, traded funds, will soon become a legitimate asset class. This, of course, will lead to a sharp increase in the rate of the Crypto currency.Interest in ETF among the crypto-enthusiasts is growing, and, probably, the matter is primarily in greed - the appearance of such funds will inevitably affect the cost of bitcoin and make it a more legitimate means of storing capital, as well as a means of exchange.Any economist will say that when the supply is already low and the demand grows, the price soars.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

It's hard to say for sure but yo may want to run the Bitcoin train a bit higher than what it is now.  I think Bitcoin will out perform the market for a bit longer.  I would wait to sell. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

it seems to me that bitcoin is more stable than XRP or ZRH or others. and as the graphs of research show, all these coins depend on the price of bitcoin
Crgvictor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:42:30 AM

I don't imagine that it will be an insightful choice to offer bitcoin as you realize that bitcoin is worth more. Presently it has expanded a little and it has the likelihood to rise progressively thus I will recommend to hold bitcoin rather than sale.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:48:39 AM

So I bought BTC at 6200 and its now almost 6700. Now should I sell it and go to USTD, or go for something like XRP/BTC or ZRX/BTC?

i think keep your bitcoin is the best choice my friend
i don't even think about XRP and zrx , if you want to buy altcoins just buy ethereum  Wink
regards
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

I won't sell Bitcoin, you have to know that Bitcoin is up to $20,000. A little bit of your current rise is simply insignificant. If you want to invest in other altcoins, it is best to use other funds. Do not sell bitcoin.
well not sure if bitcoin will go for $20,000 but his right that it will increase the price. doing if your investing on other currency try to buy with other monry. But if your money is all in bitcoin then it your decision short term invesror is not bad idea. If you think that other coin has a potential by doing research go with it every investor has their own strategy to get prpfit.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

you have got the growth of the purchase price, why should you leave the bitcoin? to convince you can see the price at the end of the previous year which bitcoin prices soar, if this situation returns this year then your struggle in storing bitcoin will be very fortunate.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: